Info about superior Guardian Legion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Info about superior Guardian Legion

Maybe I'm blind, but I haven't found any info about new guardian legion other that that few words in the patch notes, and I didn't have munch time to play last two days to figure it out myself.

So, it is once every hour, and more precisely at xx.45 time, isn't it?

What about additional rewards? It is random or it linked to your rank?
      Can you obtain only one additional reward daily or as munch as you want?
      Cause I did it two times, and the first time I got 6 rubies, the second time I got nothing.
      Only difference is that first time I waited for timer to reach 00.00.

Thanks.
    • superior guardian is every 1 hour.

You need do 175 000 points to be qualified for reward

The Boss must die as well or no reward

The Reward is 80% Ruby...rest is Noctem infusion .
      Dont hope for diamond , chance less then 0.1 %

Personaly i dont do superior. I gain way more with normal guardians. Constant/.steady/FASTER reward.
    • something like: if you get 100k points during kelsaik you get 1rubi, if you get 200k points you get 1 saphire, if you got 500k points you get 1 emerald and if you got 1000k(1million) points (this is equal to 10chest's) you get a diamant. that would be cool and 10chest during 1 kelsaik is doable for almost anyone (traps excluded) who doesn't get stunt every attack. Maybe limit it to only once per char a day
    • Tomo wrote:

something like: if you get 100k points during kelsaik you get 1rubi, if you get 200k points you get 1 saphire, if you got 500k points you get 1 emerald and if you got 1000k(1million) points (this is equal to 10chest's) you get a diamant. that would be cool and 10chest during 1 kelsaik is doable for almost anyone (traps excluded) who doesn't get stunt every attack. Maybe limit it to only once per char a day
      I like the basic idea but I think it would be better if we go for.
      100k - 1 ruby
      200k - 1 saphire
      1000k - 1 emerald

Since as it is right now superior guardian missions are pretty much not worth it and the reward should be changed a bit atleast.
      My homepage
      Yes I do stuff occasionally.
    • Just change extra rewards

6 rubies > 1 Emerald (seriously what's up with BHS no one and really no one will ever craft rubies to saphire except for crafting prgression and you craft rubies anyways for it

2 green noc refiner > 2k noctemium (atleast fuse noc with gold fusion thing wouldn't be that much expensive .. i mean are there people who spend 500 Noctenium on gree refiner? OMEGALUL
      1 Superior Etching Box > 3 Superior Etching Box
      1 Diamond > 10 Diamond
      10 Diamond (for real you can get it now but chance is maybe so low that some people will never get this reward in their life time
    • Actually you fools are doing it wrong.

The boss needs to die for you to get rewards, you only need to hit the boss once.

Rewards are based on ilvl you need 439 I think to get the 6rubys or 2 green noct if you have less ilvl you will either get 4 rubys or 2 rubys.

The ideal strategy is to hit the boss once log out and go on an alt and then hit the boss once and relog to another alt to keep hitting the boss once on all ur alts.
    • Nooblord42 wrote:

Actually you fools are doing it wrong.

The boss needs to die for you to get rewards, you only need to hit the boss once.

Rewards are based on ilvl you need 439 I think to get the 6rubys or 2 green noct if you have less ilvl you will either get 4 rubys or 2 rubys.

The ideal strategy is to hit the boss once log out and go on an alt and then hit the boss once and relog to another alt to keep hitting the boss once on all ur alts.

We are considered fools but you are the one that posts his "secret tactic" on official forums? :thinking:
      :elin31:
    • tobtheking2 wrote:

Nooblord42 wrote:

We are considered fools but you are the one that posts his "secret tactic" on official forums? :thinking:
      secrets kept are weapons wasted

The post was edited 1 time, last by Nooblord42 ().

• Nooblord42 wrote:

mhhh ...

Upon successful completion, additional rewards will be provided via Parcel Post.
      One of: Ruby, Diamond, Dyad Niveot Structure, Superior Etching Box, or Noctenium Elixir Refiner [Uncommon].
      [Achieving 175,000 Score rewards 1 of the following]
      ItemAmount
      Ruby6
      Noctenium Elixir Refiner [Uncommon]2
      Dyad Niveot Structure1
      Superior Etching Box1
      Diamond10

[Achieving 125,000 Score rewards 1 of the following]
      ItemAmount
      Ruby4
      Noctenium Elixir Refiner [Uncommon]1
      Dyad Niveot Structure1
      Superior Etching Box1

[Achieving 62,500 Score rewards 1 of the following]
      ItemAmount
      Ruby2

*Scoring below 62,500 personal scores will not grant additional reward
    • Kraxler wrote:

Nooblord42 wrote:

mhhh ...
      Upon successful completion, additional rewards will be provided via Parcel Post.
      One of: Ruby, Diamond, Dyad Niveot Structure, Superior Etching Box, or Noctenium Elixir Refiner [Uncommon].
      [Achieving 175,000 Score rewards 1 of the following]
      ItemAmount
      Ruby6
      Noctenium Elixir Refiner [Uncommon]2
      Dyad Niveot Structure1
      Superior Etching Box1
      Diamond10

[Achieving 125,000 Score rewards 1 of the following]
      ItemAmount
      Ruby4
      Dyad Niveot Structure1
      Superior Etching Box1

[Achieving 62,500 Score rewards 1 of the following]
      ItemAmount
      Ruby2

*Scoring below 62,500 personal scores will not grant additional reward

Don't know if you bothered to test but that info is wrong, from what Iv seen its based on ilvl