suggestion for drop

• Forwarded

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Nekameji wrote:

Make class balanced then ask for not using consumables.
      If you play a normal dps class is hard to stay at 3.5kk/s with all consumables (not cap) or you don't use noct strong consumables and lamb enjoy your maybe 2.5kk/s and impossibility to clear AAHM couse you don't have a brokenzerk or a brokenwar in your static.
      my static is 2 Archers and a brawler and a priest imagine the suffering we have. but well we don't wipe anyway cause no death but we have to use consumables everytime.
    • I agree on some more rewards on AAHM, 99% I clear with no gain other than vanguard quest reward. It's been a while I've stopped using strong bravery/canephora because it's not worth.
      Gonna wait for rootstock/DS/sun festival if they put consumables

P.s: Tempestous savage drought meme when?
    • Koichiko wrote:

White wrote:

and in my 80 run i didn't see 1 mask yet how is that !!!
      So I'm asume, me and my statick are lucky, we got 3 mask(cd,crit and power) with 112 run :D
      4 masks, crit power too, :V
      Edit : 127 runs here (Koi is my static but I cheat sometimes)
      It Just feels so empty without me :elin33:
    • Koichiko wrote:

White wrote:

and in my 80 run i didn't see 1 mask yet how is that !!!
      So I'm asume, me and my statick are lucky, we got 3 mask(cd,crit and power) with 112 run :D
      i just ran aanm with my reaper alt SC +3 other frostmetal, and got cdr mask drop... couldnt move it to main, and wore it on an alt that i dont play nice one tera.
    • dunno if i just soaked all luck, but i ran 2 times aanm saturday and 2 times sunday, and i got every run a mask (2x crit power, cdr, power). sadly got it on a twink i don't actually play (crit power) and my main didn't get one at all
    • I dont understand why all of u are happy with Athena response???
      How long are u on this forum, one day??
      Say smth more correct not only "its forwarded to our team".. Which team?? Team that dont even know which dungs and bgs are in game???
      What a shame srsly..
      Some time ago Tera was a game.. Nowadays its proxy bullshit!
    • Lebtejebo wrote:

I dont understand why all of u are happy with Athena response???
      How long are u on this forum, one day??
      Say smth more correct not only "its forwarded to our team".. Which team?? Team that dont even know which dungs and bgs are in game???
      What a shame srsly.
      I have been in similar situation as you seem to be right now. I say similar because it's been 20 hours since Athena messaged us that our request was forwarded and you seem to be complaining.
      In my case I complained after 2 weeks or so. I can understand where frustration comes from, but try to be patient with requests, sure we're not getting many changes through requests, but that doesn't mean we won't get any.
    • Hello one more time after seeing new cost of enchant set, I'm interested if there is any news from GF about increased drop. My friends calculate cost of enchant for new +1 and it's around 1m gold to do 1 try on each item so it's can be like 5/6 m gold for enchanting our new set. @Athena

images-ext-1.discordapp.net/ex….png?width=958&height=417
      media.discordapp.net/attachmen…71504652/i15130409785.png
    • Koichiko wrote:

Hello one more time after seeing new cost of enchant set, I'm interested if there is any news from GF about increased drop. My friends calculate cost of enchant for new +1 and it's around 1m gold to do 1 try on each item so it's can be like 5/6 m gold for enchanting our new set. @Athena

images-ext-1.discordapp.net/ex….png?width=958&height=417
      media.discordapp.net/attachmen…71504652/i15130409785.png
      BUFF, DROPS.
    • OMEGALUL now they want silver plates for armor enchantment? What's next golden plate for accesories enchantment?

And ofc only 20% chance with max gear xp. I could deal with it if we can have 40% base enchantment but only 2% per fail? I already know people who failed 10 times just to upgrade heroic vow gear. So failing 10 Times would cost 4 - 5 million gold for the weapon (400k per attempt) And just for +1 . +2 will cost maybe 500k per atempt.

Bluehole should just stop it. This System is was cancer and now is beyond retarded. Ofc we have around 6 Month to enchant everything to +2 but then we get brooch etching, amplifier (dont know wth this item is) and new mask. If they would start to decrease the cost for SC + 0 - +9 i could deal with it but equipping alts will be impossible in the future. But now BHS just decrease the cost of Guardian and Twistshard gear which is already cheap asf.

I dont want to see Heroic Vow +9 Cost
      I bet 100k increased cost for every level so +9 maybe 900k per attempt.

Ofc we need that much gold because BHS didn't used their brain . Hey let us add guardian Mission which generate so much gold if we don't increase enchantment cost we are fcked with inflation.
    • I just like my old patches with 10~20k mwa being enough to +15 my wep. Bring it back. Thanks. The scam where new enchantment system was good at start is now actually TOO much of not worth it. And I mean : 20k mwa and 15k feedstock = around 3mil gold? (probably less) but this is for MAX +ed weapon old spellbinds let's add by unlucky players how much ? maybe 2k spellbinds? 3.4mil gold to full +15 wep **AFTER YOU FARM FOR IT**.
      Note : 20k masterwork was for unlucky players, an average tera player gets his wep done in around 2mil gold, a lucky player in like 1mil.

On +3 Oath patch :
      Basically that patch will need around 10mil gold for average tera player to max their gears and 20mil + for unlucky players, lucky players (RARE) will get their gears to max with like 5mil gold. Back on masterwork patch I farmed in about 4~5 hours 400~500 masterwork which is equal to 36~45k gold, right now I farm in like 4 hours 36k gold +- [maybe 1 time per week it goes up to 45k gold] back with masterwork it was better.

My point : In past, masterwork wasn't bad, new enchantment came : it was better.
      New patch with new enchantment : It is absolute cancer. It is cancer to just make your gears Oath I don't even want to know for Oath +3 or Oath jewels
    • The retarded thing is: They still give us just 20% base enchantment .. but we need more and more gear xp ... Why they can't change some values

Make Guardian and Twistshard 100% chance without any gear xp. Frostmetal Gear have 50% Base and additional 50% via gear xp (just like twistshard now).
      Change Stormcry like Forstmetal now. 30% Base Chance + 30% additional Chance via Gear XP.

Heroic Vow Gear should have the values like SC now. 15% Chance on + 1 and you get 15% via Gear xp. And make it 5% + 15% at +9 just like SC. And it would be ok.

Add new plates for new gear. Ofc they want more and more if they use the same materials.

TBH 400k gold for 1 attempt that's idk around 100x High Tier dungeons which gives 3k gold + some gems? How to make gold. sell Plates? Funny since you need them for enchantment and the sad part: You even need silver plates which was once you finished you accessoires a nice gold income source. But nope BHS just show the middle finger. Their whole idea with reward player with more gold is just out of control. It is obvious if you flood the server with that much gold something wrong will happen.

Also what about heals? Do they get any benefit for enchanting it to +2 except for some attack modifier and def modifier which is not that impressive?
    • Kraxler wrote:

TBH 400k gold for 1 attempt that's idk around 100x High Tier dungeons which gives 3k gold + some gems? How to make gold. sell Plates? Funny since you need them for enchantment and the sad part: You even need silver plates which was once you finished you accessoires a nice gold income source. But nope BHS just show the middle finger. Their whole idea with reward player with more gold is just out of control. It is obvious if you flood the server with that much gold something wrong will happen.
      Sad part is you even don't get any silver talent / silver daric / silver plate on high dungeons. You can drop some just on gg/lknm/trnm and it's some sad numbers like 2-3 per run. So for 1 try on new ger you need farm 100 one of thos dung to have 1 try on wep GG