suggestion for drop

• Forwarded

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

We are looking for TERA Moderators for the EN section! Are you interested? Check this: [OPEN] Want to become a Moderator in Tera (EN) - Here's your chance!

• suggestion for drop

I wanna ask if there is any chance for changing drop in top dung in the game (currently AAH). We as a players get almost nothing from dungeon which we do, 1 or 2 emerald for 1 or 2 person, 1 diamond for 1 person it's a joke.Doing dungeone we spend more gold for potions/food/beer than we get from dungeon itself. For example - my suggestion is to add box with emerald which drops in rmhto the top instance (AAH) with drop chance ~25 %(so if You do 4 runs per day, You have theoretical chance of getting 1 such box), add food to drop like it was on FIHM (Event version) - mostly lambs. Strong Canephora and Strong Bravery drop is is not existant currently as well. @Athena thers is chance GF can add that change to the game, or they can't change drop in dungeon?
    • They should simply add gems as regional loots.

Using old MWA figures from Elleons (1 elleon = 1 MWA = 65-75gold(ish)),tho I cant remenber what was the amount of Elleon for 3 stars and below.
      5 stars > 25rubies/person
      4 stars > 15rubies
      3 stars > 8 rubies
      2 stars > 4 rubies
      1 stars > 2 rubies

Alternatively, they could also add gems in the elleon shop.
      So to not interfer with crafting they could add x1 sapphire for x3 elleon marks.

But also add the emerald box from RMHM to AAHM so it gives an extra reason to actually do AAHM once you're fully geared, as opposed to run NM bs because more gold/hour.
    • Exactly.. Some gems as loot wouldnt be bad..
      5 starts dung - emerald for everyone
      4 stars dung - 4 sapphires
      3 stars dung - 6 ruby
      2 stars dung - 3 ruby..
      Why emerald and sapphires and not rubies? Simply cuz i cant produce amount of points that i need to craft all shits i need fpr enchanting..
      Some time ago Tera was a game.. Nowadays its proxy bullshit!
    • So all this consumables which are aviable in this game are now the reason for ppl to cry for better loot, cause they are so expensive. What about to dont use tons of consumables? And dont tell me you cant clear those dungeons without all those consumables.

But yeah, better loot would be nice.
    • Buschfunker wrote:

So all this consumables which are aviable in this game are now the reason for ppl to cry for better loot, cause they are so expensive. What about to dont use tons of consumables? And dont tell me you cant clear those dungeons without all those consumables.

But yeah, better loot would be nice

The cost of having a long e-peen on DPS meter :rofl:

Friendly Tera EU discord (No Gameforge mods): discord.gg/Xwz2kmv
      :)

• Buschfunker wrote:

So all this consumables which are aviable in this game are now the reason for ppl to cry for better loot, cause they are so expensive. What about to dont use tons of consumables? And dont tell me you cant clear those dungeons without all those consumables.

ya please dont use brav/noct/lamb/tt/whatever
      because it's more fun running a dungeon for like 1h/per run without loot lol
    • Uhrzeiger23 wrote:

Buschfunker wrote:

ya please dont use brav/noct/lamb/tt/whateverbecause it's more fun running a dungeon for like 1h/per run without loot lol

So you want to play TERA for less time, because you seem to be rushing to clear ASAP and then do something else. There is not much content you can go for, after clearing dungeons either, so... I know some people do this to get over the daily dungeons as soon as possible so they can alt tab after and watch series/play other game, whatever, but if that's the case, isn't Tera just a chore, if all you do in it is trying to shorten the time it takes to do your dailies ?

Friendly Tera EU discord (No Gameforge mods): discord.gg/Xwz2kmv
      :)

• Did you ever thought about, that those dungeons not made for your noob-consumables? That they made for competition and not for out-dps any shield-Phase, for outbug mechanics or facetank by gear and buffs?

Nice logic, every time i see ppl cry for easy dungeons and no competition, for recycled Monster mechanics and in same way they cry about their fucin consumables. Just dont use it and experience the real game, not the easy Mode.
    • Buschfunker wrote:

Did you ever thought about, that those dungeons not made for your noob-consumables? That they made for competition and not for out-dps any shield-Phase, for outbug mechanics or facetank by gear and buffs?
      Men no out-dps and no facetanking :omegaLUL: you even doing this dung xD? you can facetak almost all mechanic, and having enough dmg you can skip some mechanic or make it more comfortable. Thing is you don't get any gold for it you can't earn money, you just lost it there and this is pointless. When on old patch you can at least sell mats and other stuff to earn something now you can't do it.
    • Buschfunker wrote:

Did you ever thought about, that those dungeons not made for your noob-consumables? That they made for competition and not for out-dps any shield-Phase, for outbug mechanics or facetank by gear and buffs?

Nice logic, every time i see ppl cry for easy dungeons and no competition, for recycled Monster mechanics and in same way they cry about their fucin consumables. Just dont use it and experience the real game, not the easy Mode.
      What "real game"? EVERYTHING is made around Ktera's version, which includes talents and Ktera's dps and gear, which is usually higher than ours, so they're indeed made for "out-dps any shield & facetank by gear & buffs". The bug part is just a bug and obviously is not how they intended people to clear, but that's just how it is until they fix it.

Lebtejebo wrote:

Why emerald and sapphires and not rubies? Simply cuz i cant produce amount of points that i need to craft all shits i need fpr enchanting..
      Well that's because you're not supposed to craft everything yourself.
    • Buschfunker wrote:

You know that all dungeons are balanced around talentsystem which is NOT in EU. That's the reason why we need so much consumable. And AAHM is already a pain with some setups.
    • jinh wrote:

The bug part is just a bug and obviously is not how they intended people to clear, but that's just how it is until they fix it.
      Its fixed. So no need to worry about that anymore.

I like the loot (well the veil rng is kinda holding me back but whatever man), rich ppl stay rich or keep getting richer and poor ppl stay poor. Just like real life.
    • Kraxler wrote:

Buschfunker wrote:

You know that all dungeons are balanced around talentsystem which is NOT in EU. That's the reason why we need so much consumable. And AAHM is already a pain with some setups.
      So dungeon is to hard? Sad
    • Sry but overbuffed HP has nothing to do with actual dificulty. It's like you would slam a static boss like Demokron Factory Boss 541215424154x times more HP but just add a wipe Timer. It's a cheap design for artificial dificulty. By looking at AAHM he really don't do anything special except this Thrust Spin Wave Donut combo which is only hard for player with high ping due to the delay after pressing button.

Do these people die? Yes ... Do they die because the boss is to hard ? no
    • Kraxler wrote:

Sry but overbuffed HP has nothing to do with actual dificulty. It's like you would slam a static boss like Demokron Factory Boss 541215424154x times more HP but just add a wipe Timer. It's a cheap design for artificial dificulty. By looking at AAHM he really don't do anything special except this Thrust Spin Wave Donut combo which is only hard for player with high ping due to the delay after pressing button.

Do these people die? Yes ... Do they die because the boss is to hard ? no
      I'm not gonna lie friend, as a player of 43 ping in general, learning to dodge that mechanic was hard. Dodging it up to right now isn't perfect by me on 119 runs so far. So is this mechanic hard in my opinion to dodge regardless of ping? Yes.

Does ping make it harder to dodge? Possibly, at 200+ ping / ping spikes.

I am not sure if I'm bad at learning, reflexes wise this mechanic is, on average difficulty, one level above other hard mode dungeons in my opinion.
      It Just feels so empty without me :elin33:
    • Make class balanced then ask for not using consumables.
      If you play a normal dps class is hard to stay at 3.5kk/s with all consumables (not cap) or you don't use noct strong consumables and lamb enjoy your maybe 2.5kk/s and impossibility to clear AAHM couse you don't have a brokenzerk or a brokenwar in your static.
    • there is really no reason to do AAHM other than getting the new material, as for me i made the new gear and got title i stopped running AAHM, it's a waste of consumables gold and everything with no decent rewards it's making me crazy, and in my 80 run i didn't see 1 mask yet how is that !!!