Battleground Rankings - Season 5

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Okay here is what is wrong in this ranking:

Players who didnt do a single skyring match are still listed with 1000 points. Ppl with rating under 1000 still get only points under 1000.

Please make 2 rankings. One official ranking of BH or gf rules and a second real ranking for comparing.

Thank you
    • @exiled92 I mean i’m aware that most of the people w/ high ratings are disgusting syncers, who can’t win anything on their own.

It’s just sad to see, that infact some MVP people didn’t sync and yet still have better ratings than people who are literally syncing 24/7.
    • Good job to everyone ! (Even those who have tried but are not in the rankings).

Globally the average rank of players are increasing (except for the first season):

Season 2: Over 3700.
      Season 3: 3422
      Season 4: 3507
      Season 5: 3548

So the game does not seem to be more dead than the two previous seasons.

Greetings,
    • Fenix wrote:

Good job to everyone ! (Even those who have tried but are not in the rankings).

Globally the average rank of players are increasing (except for the first season):

Season 2: Over 3700.
      Season 3: 3422
      Season 4: 3507
      Season 5: 3548

So the game does not seem to be more dead than the two previous seasons.

Greetings,
      What that means? Just there are less people syncing so it's hard to lose own fair rank KAPPA
    • I don't think it's worst this month ^^.

From season 3 until now, i don't see any change, there are always been 1~3 game of fraywind or corsair. It's just the season 2 (the first one) which was the most active because pvp players had not left TERA yet because of the awakening unfair balance.

Anyway, I agree with @Buschfunker , It would be better if only players who have done 3vs3 Skyring could be ranked in this top ranking. Maybe a moderator can forward this suggestion ? @Athena

The post was edited 2 times, last by Fenix ().

• Why you even post this nonsense score board every single season.

They need to add eq gear for all battlegrounds and add games played/kills/deaths to the calculation of the total score.
      That would be a REAL ranking system and not this ranking system for noobs that we currently have.
    • A KD Ranking is totally bulshit. I prefer winning instead of my KD, so why should i Lose rank? There are ppl with a 100:5 KD, but with Shit ranking, cause they go afk if they lose. I try to win if there is any hope to win, doesnt matter my KD. You win or lose as a team, so why ppl should benefit from a KD based egoism system.
      We had this when rank 1 in fraywind/Match gaves you extra rewards a year ago. Ppl were cap zombies and ignored objektives.
    • This is the biggest bullshit that i hear in Tera all the time. Just excuses of lowskilled players that can't get enough kills and die all the time.
      How can you win a game in FC or Skyring if your team can't get kills? Total bullshitty excuses.

Even in CS you need as many kills as possible without dying much, the more kills you get the more the enemies waste their time while they are dead waiting for the spawn-time to run out so that they can do something productive again.
      And everyone knows here that CS has objectives, but obviously you need to also attack the opponents otherwise the enemy team is just going to win without resistance.
    • I dont know how many matches in cs i saw, where the leading team had 100kills and the opponent one 5 and the leading Team still lost cause they are to stupid and braindead to react to different conditions like climbing. I stopped to count how many wins i gained cause of this against braindead KD players. Good Job mate, your KD just Show me youre firepower, but your text shows me your non existent tactic grasp.
      And yesterday my Fw Team lost with more kills then the other Team.
      So, any excuses my friend? I had players in my Team with 10:0 KD but they were to stupid to react on changing conditions.

Your text is just an example for totally overpowerd teams. But When the teams are nearly same strong, your KD is useless if your Team is stupid. And dont Tell me getting the bam is useless. I won more matches cause i stealed the bams then cause of my good KD, while the rest of the team was hunting for kills.
      In same way i died so often, cause some braindead KD idiots where hunting 1 Person in the backline while our frontline get raped. Sorry man, KD is just a statistic and say nothing about real skill. Otherwise we can do some duels and you can judge again about my skill
    • So if I get the right airship in CS, then cover LL cause left ship was incoming, and die in in 2v5 cuz me and my mate delayed them for a while, I’m basically garbage cause I didn’t get kills.

Meanwhile, the people who spam aoes at gate and get 20 kills at the end of the game without defending anything are way better than me right?

200iq confirmed
    • KD ranking is not balanced in MMOs, because there are different classes with a different goal. There are classes who do easier kills in mass pvp and there are classes who are better in 1vs1, and there are also healers who dont make kills.

As for those who want to get MVP, you should do 3vs3 too. Why so many players are afraid of 3vs3?
      Only dangerous people are dangerous!

My youtube chanel!
    • @Buschfunker: Than your team also had people with 0 kills 10 deaths.
      If your team would have way more kills there is no chance the enemy team can win. Kills = Points = Win. Simple as that.
      Same counts in Skyring. Kills = Win.

And CS like i said is different, it is more objective but kills are very important because it buys time for your team. And the battle for time in CS is the #1 thing you should do.
      I never said leave your ladders free or don't do any CS objectives.

You guys are just creating your own fantasy world in which you are doing good even if you have shitty K/D.