Berserker bugs

• Berserker
    • Berserker bugs

• If you get a Cyclone reset on T3, and you use any other skill, you cant use T4 Cyclone anymore.
      • If you start Charging with Thunderstrike and reach overcharge, you can charge Cyclone with accelerated speed and overcharge ticks.
      • Unbreakable is an iframe but its not mentioned on skill description.
      • charged and chained do not share same cooldown. (Vampiric blow)
      Explaining how to check this bug out : -Charge to ground, see it go 8 seconds cooldown > overcharge into > and notice that it was in cooldown but u cast the skill anyway
      cannot be cast while blocking. cannot be cast while blocking. A berserker tank has confirmed to us that in Ktera these skills can be used while blocking but we did not get a fix for them here.
      • This bug came with patch 69 : Evasive smash into block makes Evasive Smash have 0 cd.
      • Bloodshed passive description not proper, not working as intented.
      Explaining : This is what bloodshed does now :
      • Bloodshed : Increases damage, crit power, crit chance by 10% when you get hit. (You block the attack or not).
      This passive can be proced by mystic totem, mystic thrall of life, gunner heal

In the description it also includes "decreases cooldown of unleash by 1 second".

In KTera they got that passive changed into decreases cooldown of unleash per hit of unleash by 0.5sec. We didn't get that passive with the coming patch.

These are the bugs figured out so far in our class =) Will be updating the post from time to time.
      It Just feels so empty without me :elin33:
    • Yoopi wrote:

• If you get a Cyclone reset on T3, and you use any other skill, you cant use T4 Cyclone anymore.
      Isn't that supposed to be like that? At least I can kind of remember reading it somewhere in KTera patchnotes that this was done as a bugfix.
      Rechtsschreibfeler? Kenn ick nicht. Kann man dass Essen?

EU:
      Arlassa - Kriegermain - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Matoi.Ryuko - Kriegertwink - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Rânâ.Lînchên - Brawler - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Lucymârvel - Mystiker - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Arlos - Lanzer - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      verschiedene nicht Lvl 65 Chars
    • Arlos wrote:

Yoopi wrote:

Isn't that supposed to be like that? At least I can kind of remember reading it somewhere in KTera patchnotes that this was done as a bugfix.
      is it? I'm not sure if it should be like that, there was a berserker who mentioned it as bug, would be nice if we had an official statement on that.
    • @Athena on patch 71 that will be streamed tomorrow, do we know if there will be any bug fixes around Bloodshed passive of berserker?, we got a KTera fix as berserkers on Thunderstrike that lowers are our damage, but at the same time we got half our bloodshed passive broken resulting in quite an ammount of dps loss compared to Ktera berserkers. Berserker may still be the most efficient class in EU, yet getting it bugged creates problems with the combatibility of the class with other classes.

(The issue is unleash cooldown longer = Hold buffs , enrage while we wouldn't if it wasn't touched or if the change Ktera had was passed on us with the thunderstrike fix,
      Additional issue : Wait before starting a new boss fight (for unleash cooldown))
    • Yoopi wrote:

@Athena on patch 71 that will be streamed tomorrow, do we know if there will be any bug fixes around Bloodshed passive of berserker?, we got a KTera fix as berserkers on Thunderstrike that lowers are our damage, but at the same time we got half our bloodshed passive broken resulting in quite an ammount of dps loss compared to Ktera berserkers. Berserker may still be the most efficient class in EU, yet getting it bugged creates problems with the combatibility of the class with other classes.

(The issue is unleash cooldown longer = Hold buffs , enrage while we wouldn't if it wasn't touched or if the change Ktera had was passed on us with the thunderstrike fix,
      Additional issue : Wait before starting a new boss fight (for unleash cooldown))
      You mean this?
      • Berserker
        • Bloodshed
          • Changed effect from decrease cooldown (of Unleashed) upon taking hit to decrease cooldown of [Unleashed] by 0.5 seconds by using Unleashed-type skills

• Gyusza wrote:

Yoopi wrote:

@Athena on patch 71 that will be streamed tomorrow, do we know if there will be any bug fixes around Bloodshed passive of berserker?, we got a KTera fix as berserkers on Thunderstrike that lowers are our damage, but at the same time we got half our bloodshed passive broken resulting in quite an ammount of dps loss compared to Ktera berserkers. Berserker may still be the most efficient class in EU, yet getting it bugged creates problems with the combatibility of the class with other classes.

You mean this?
      • Berserker
        • Bloodshed
          • Changed effect from decrease cooldown (of Unleashed) upon taking hit to decrease cooldown of [Unleashed] by 0.5 seconds by using Unleashed-type skills

yes
      it basically wastes everyone's time right now, and doesn't rl make zerk lose that much dps

Edit :

Uhrzeiger23 wrote:

who cares

nobody cared about ninja focus and we're by far bottom dps

zerk is top with or without bugs
      be happy and enjoy ur spacbar macro
      keep in mind this thread is discussing berserker issues, make a ninja thread , or a complaining thread instead, this one has different subject, thanks for understanding in advance
    • Thats not even the point but okay? Doesnt even matter which class but Bluehole always does that, no matter what class o.o' They released fixes/class changes in Korea 1-2 weeks after Tower got released which for some reason won't be here for another 1-2 months instead of just adding them to our up-coming Tower patch :elin14:
      :elin31:
    • - Since this thread exists, I didn't want to creat another one with the same topic. -

Maybe it's an old or known bug but i didn't read it anywhere until it happened to myself by accident ^^

How it happens: Since you can chain almost all skills to cyclone immediately it also effects tackle. Trying to cancle tackle more than once with cyclone will put you into combat movement speed until you use cyclone again to have non-combat movement speed back. This is prolly irrelevant in most situations, but the bug exists and i wanted to share it :) [unless its an intended thing]

I don't play zerk much so I don't have much experience and I might be missing something :x
    • Poofpoof wrote:

- Since this thread exists, I didn't want to creat another one with the same topic. -

Maybe it's an old or known bug but i didn't read it anywhere until it happened to myself by accident ^^

How it happens: Since you can chain almost all skills to cyclone immediately it also effects tackle. Trying to cancle tackle more than once with cyclone will put you into combat movement speed until you use cyclone again to have non-combat movement speed back. This is prolly irrelevant in most situations, but the bug exists and i wanted to share it :) [unless its an intended thing]

I don't play zerk much so I don't have much experience and I might be missing something :x
      I would be happy to have you as part of my discord for berserkers ^^ Thanks for showing me this
      Berserker discord : discord.gg/wyjRhWn