Low level Isle of Dawn > level 13 weapon skins Fashion coupon

• Forwarded

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Low level Isle of Dawn > level 13 weapon skins Fashion coupon

Wanted to request if it's possible for gameforge to add more of the low level weapon skins in the fashion coupon. I mean like the level 1 weapon skins> level 13 weapon skins are missing. Personally I quite like the minimalistic look on the lowbie weapon skins, hopefully there would be more players who like it too.

Thanks,
      -May
    • Tomo wrote:

would it hurt anyone if they do this? don't think so, so just yeah, implement them
      My thought behind my negative opinion towards this is :
      They have to focus on more useful , interesting things for the community such as events, bug fixes.
      It Just feels so empty without me :elin33:
    • Acc wrote:

Lebtejebo wrote:

I cant belive i wasted my time on reading this post..
      So you go ahead and waste more time by making a pointless comment?
      From all things and all problems we have in game atm, ure talking about low level weapon skins? For real?
      Proxy, talents, cap in bgs.. Do you want me continue?? Nah i wont..
      Btw Shiro can i warn u for spam?
      Some time ago Tera was a game.. Nowadays its proxy bullshit!
    • Lebtejebo wrote:

Acc wrote:

Lebtejebo wrote:

From all things and all problems we have in game atm, ure talking about low level weapon skins? For real?Proxy, talents, cap in bgs.. Do you want me continue?? Nah i wont..
      So because there are other "problems" rest becomes irrelevant and shouldnt even be mentionned?
      You're the kind of people that has no clue how a company work and think 2 person are handling everything by themselves and probably whines about every update shop , am I right?

I mean take a look at your own post and how stupid they are "hey I saw a streamer with proxy !!!! is this legal then???" Holyshit
    • "No clue how a company works". Would be good if GF would have just 2 persons that do something impactful.

And since we are talking about GF they really should focus on important things first, bcs obviously they can't get even simple things done, not to mention multiple things.
    • Yoopi wrote:

Tomo wrote:

would it hurt anyone if they do this? don't think so, so just yeah, implement them
      My thought behind my negative opinion towards this is : They have to focus on more useful , interesting things for the community such as events, bug fixes.

Yes ... very gud events and bug fixes very very guud.
    • jinh wrote:

Lebtejebo wrote:

Acc wrote:

Lebtejebo wrote:

From all things and all problems we have in game atm, ure talking about low level weapon skins? For real?Proxy, talents, cap in bgs.. Do you want me continue?? Nah i wont..Btw Shiro can i warn u for spam?
      So because there are other "problems" rest becomes irrelevant and shouldnt even be mentionned?You're the kind of people that has no clue how a company work and think 2 person are handling everything by themselves and probably whines about every update shop , am I right?

I mean take a look at your own post and how stupid they are "hey I saw a streamer with proxy !!!! is this legal then???" Holyshit
      Tera nowadays.. Turn on proxy, get few modules, dont pay attention on key mechanics from hardest dung atm just care what proxy tell u.. Get lancer in pt with macro (well i allow it and respect good playing lancer even if its with macro), zerk, another zerk and again zerk or maybe warrior if its your friend and ofc who else then mystic.. And voilaaa, burn all the bosses, get good rank and then ull go on forum/servers shit about how good player are u and rest are shit..
      After all this game nowadays became a pure bullshit? Why? Cuz all this proxy pro players nowadays wint feel what is effort to finish dung without any side helpers and stuff..
    • Lebtejebo wrote:

jinh wrote:

Lebtejebo wrote:

Acc wrote:

Lebtejebo wrote:

From all things and all problems we have in game atm, ure talking about low level weapon skins? For real?Proxy, talents, cap in bgs.. Do you want me continue?? Nah i wont..Btw Shiro can i warn u for spam?
      So because there are other "problems" rest becomes irrelevant and shouldnt even be mentionned?You're the kind of people that has no clue how a company work and think 2 person are handling everything by themselves and probably whines about every update shop , am I right?
      Tera nowadays.. Turn on proxy, get few modules, dont pay attention on key mechanics from hardest dung atm just care what proxy tell u.. Get lancer in pt with macro (well i allow it and respect good playing lancer even if its with macro), zerk, another zerk and again zerk or maybe warrior if its your friend and ofc who else then mystic.. And voilaaa, burn all the bosses, get good rank and then ull go on forum/servers shit about how good player are u and rest are shit..After all this game nowadays became a pure bullshit? Why? Cuz all this proxy pro players nowadays wint feel what is effort to finish dung without any side helpers and stuff..
      Seems like you're mixing everything up, first you rant about issues GF should fix, then you switch to class balance.
      So yeah the instance guides are a bit lame but that's just personnal opinion here, pretty sure such add-on are available and allowed on WoW (read: succesful MMO). Beside any non complete retards will understand the dungeon after a few tries and that's the player who will get good ranks, not the idiots who actually need the guide. When it comes to "side help" lol mate don't make me laugh, most people read up on guides, watch every videos available from KTera, or even make their own guides for EU/NA about upcoming dungeon that won't be out before months, so tell me, where's "feeling" of effort to finish a dungeon?
      As for the classes balance, welcome to Tera m8, thought you played since 2012? Classes were always unbalanced and some party composition were always better than others. The most stupid one that comes to mind was ABHM zerk parties, I'm sure they felt really proud and put really big effort into clearing said dungeon.

Not really sure what all of this has anything to do with "Can you please make already existing costumes available ingame?", surely the GF team implementing costumes isn't the one in charge of security, so either send support ticket or make yet again another thread about how proxy is killing the game but leave such thread alone, especially since reading it is a waste of your time....as opposed to replying amirite?
    • Zancara wrote:

Thread moved to a more apropriate section.

~Zancara
      I dont understand why u moved this thread to feedback?
      Then go and all threads about proxy/talents/ca in bgs in constructive feedback..

Sorry for mentioning u, but sometimes i rly dont understand some actions from moderators on this forum..
      Give proper explanation why u moved this thread and not others feedbacks about stuff i mentioned above?
    • Lebtejebo wrote:

Acc wrote:

Lebtejebo wrote:

From all things and all problems we have in game atm, ure talking about low level weapon skins? For real?Proxy, talents, cap in bgs.. Do you want me continue?? Nah i wont..

What I am reading is the following:

"I have bigger problems than low level weapon skins not available in the game, therefore I'm gonna go and denigrate any feedback that isn't addressed to my problems"

Dude if you have other problems with the game just make a thread on your own and talk there all you want, going into other people's thread complaining that It's not important enough, it's childish.

The lack of low level weapon skins IS a problem, maybe not the biggest problem in the world but is one of the many problems,and people have all the rights to point it out.
      My YouTube channel (Inactive :elin25: )
      For forum: (1)I don't PvP nor I refer to PvP unless I specify differently(2)I don't aim to the best gear nor I plan to challenge the hardest instances in the game, I'm a relaxed player, get it?
      Test Image ->
      (Testing Stuff,Don't Ask :ninja: )