Low level Isle of Dawn > level 13 weapon skins Fashion coupon

• Forwarded

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I dont know about skins, but low level weapons look always far worst than high level one for many reasons. The most important one is, they are made with worst textures and less detail. So, if skins follow the same path, no and a thousand times no lol, i disagree..
    • Miriad wrote:

I dont know about skins, but low level weapons look always far worst than high level one for many reasons. The most important one is, they are made with worst textures and less detail. So, if skins follow the same path, no and a thousand times no lol, i disagree..
      Not true. The texture size is the same, you can check them in the game files if you don't believe me. Less small details on them obviously, that's the point. Simplicity.
    • Bargg wrote:

Miriad wrote:

I dont know about skins, but low level weapons look always far worst than high level one for many reasons. The most important one is, they are made with worst textures and less detail. So, if skins follow the same path, no and a thousand times no lol, i disagree..
      Not true. The texture size is the same, you can check them in the game files if you don't believe me. Less small details on them obviously, that's the point. Simplicity.

It is. Im tired of checking it. And size doesnt matter, it could be the same size and still have far worst definition. I started playing about 4-5 months ago, i kept making new characters (i have already 10 in 3 accounts) and as i was levelling up i did notice this. Of course not all low level weapons have this issue, but many of em suffer from it.