Helloooo~~~

• Helloooo~~~

Hello good afternoon to everyone. A question that I want to ask you. Tonight (Spanish time), about 22, I'm going to make a character on this server. The thing is that I want to climb the fastest level to reach 40 as soon as possible. Would there be someone who could help my friend and me to climb? I would be very grateful if you could help us as much as possible. A warm greeting and see you in the game ;) :elin1: :elin9: :elin40:
    • Yridrel wrote:

Hello good afternoon to everyone. A question that I want to ask you. Tonight (Spanish time), about 22, I'm going to make a character on this server. The thing is that I want to climb the fastest level to reach 40 as soon as possible. Would there be someone who could help my friend and me to climb? I would be very grateful if you could help us as much as possible. A warm greeting and see you in the game ;) :elin1: :elin9: :elin40:
      just pm me through discord Panic#8766 and i could help you

The post was edited 2 times, last by White ().

• Oh, perfect, then tomorrow I'll contact you by pm about 22 o'clock Spanish time and we'll stay at some point or I'll tell you where we are, what I play with a friend, and you help us, do you think it's okay? :) thank you very much and tell me what you call yourself in the game. One thing, if you had some good equipment of gunner and gladiator, you would also help us a lot.