Another question

We are looking for TERA Moderators for the EN section! Are you interested? Check this: [OPEN] Want to become a Moderator in Tera (EN) - Here's your chance!

• Another question

Good morning to all. Forgive my incompetence, but I have a doubt. Is there any way to quickly level up? If so, tell me how, please. A few days ago, I saw a boy climb an Elin from 1 to 65 in 3 hours and I do not understand how he could do it. Would you be so kind as to tell me how I could have done it or, simply, if there is some quicker way to level up? Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience this may cause.
    • he probably bought xp scrolls from the tera shop.

tbh if you're new to the game i wouldn't recommened it. Just enjoy the ride and the bit of scenery that you get to see
      if you level normally with red (main) quests and the dungeons that you can run at your lvl you should be 65 in a few days as well

anyway, gl with leveling :elin37:
    • ah, thank you very much everyone. The truth is that I'm not new, I have two characters on the server Mystel and I have made another on the Seren server, I think it was called. And yes, it's a ninja video haha. Well, I'll go up little by little until I reach level 40 :) thank you very much and apologize for the inconvenience.

even if someone could not help us really to climb level faster?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Yridrel ().