Sorc Awakening

• Sorcerer

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

We are looking for TERA Moderators for the EN section! Are you interested? Check this: [OPEN] Want to become a Moderator in Tera (EN) - Here's your chance!

• Buschfunker wrote:

Today, a 436 warrior onecombo my 454 archer. Peace
      i hope u understand why i complain about tera 2k18 One shot edition...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awakening Sorc :

Enhance Ice Spear - Enhance Ice Spear's surface with Lightning energy, increasing Base Damage by 30% for certain duration.

Reconstruction - Increase Base Damage and Attack Speed for next [Arcane Pulse] or [Nova] by 10%

Spatial Layer(?) - Apply Back Damage effect to all skill while effect lasts.

[Protrusion] (Fire + Ice) - [Primal Flame] can be used

Energy Conflict - There are conflicts of energies within your body

Inner Chaos - Stun

[Protrusion] (Lightning + Fire) - [Lightning Storm] can be used

[Protrusion] (Ice + Lightning) - [Glacial Eminence] can be used

[Protrusion] (Fire + Ice + Lightning) - [Core Fusion] can be used

Core of 0 - You have received the source of core. When collecting 3 Core of 0, [Release] can be used

Release - For short time you can take a peek at the secret of universe. This effect enables [Release], but if the effect is not used, you will retrieve its power as MP.

Remnants of Core - Converts collected Core's Energy into MP. Replenishes 10% of max MP every 4 seconds.(bearbeitet)

The post was edited 1 time, last by benox ().