Patch 69 League of levelers

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ulith wrote:

TS>FM is like 60k, 150?
      I dont have the exact figures for the weapon, but I do for armor, gloves & boots, you need a total of 27600gold and 632 golden talent (assuming 15g/ea), so a total of 37,080gold. No gear XP so 50% chancen meaning we are going to need (on average) 2 attempts per enchant, so 74,160gold, add another 30k for the weapon and you're above 100k.

But yeah its even cheaper then, so it makes even less sense.
    • jinh wrote:

Ulith wrote:

TS>FM is like 60k, 150?
      I dont have the exact figures for the weapon, but I do for armor, gloves & boots, you need a total of 27600gold and 632 golden talent (assuming 15g/ea), so a total of 37,080gold. No gear XP so 50% chancen meaning we are going to need (on average) 2 attempts per enchant, so 74,160gold, add another 30k for the weapon and you're above 100k.
      Yeah I didn't count the golden talents, last time I made a FM char I used the ones I had already and just gave a quick look at the gold used (on avg 20k per piece, without mats)
      Even though I don't think golden talents would be a issue for someone that is pretty much forced to run low tier dungeons as that probably is the only loot they're gonna get (plus the ones from marks)
      søsøsøsø
    • im literally done.... forms aren't useful... at all... the only thing that gets addressed is 'serious' anything below is just a joke.... this isn't the place for opinions... im fueled with so much rage right now but im not going to spam the forusm with all my hate inside so i wont say anything...
    • CrystalVoid wrote:

im literally done.... forms aren't useful... at all... the only thing that gets addressed is 'serious' anything below is just a joke.... this isn't the place for opinions... im fueled with so much rage right now but im not going to spam the forusm with all my hate inside so i wont say anything...
      we literally showed that with 100k you can get to 439/full FM with no gear XP. So "new" player will be able to do it with less since they'll be getting gear xp by playing their new character. New player being 439 instantly is not really a good thing for them anyway, they'll get flamed and blacklisted by other players, whats the point? or simply get carried because they won't know shit about their character/dungeon, which will result in other people blocking them anyway.

For veteran its a joke yes, as we're not gonna bother leveling for twistshard, not like FM is any better anyway (from a veteran player point of view). But then again TS to FM is only 100k which is a joke nowaday, so its just whatever for veteran.

As I said, such event should probably be based on the account/ilvl, you have a character with higher than 439? you get FM, If not, you get Twist.
    • Màyà_GM wrote:

♠ if they can buff the success chance will help alot ♠
      If you would have taken the time to at least get the gear exp half full you would have had the FM weapon with the same number of tries probably even less.
      Rechtsschreibfeler? Kenn ick nicht. Kann man dass Essen?

EU:
      Arlassa - Kriegermain - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Matoi.Ryuko - Kriegertwink - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Rânâ.Lînchên - Brawler - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Lucymârvel - Mystiker - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Arlos - Lanzer - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      verschiedene nicht Lvl 65 Chars