Patch 69 League of levelers

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Patch 69 League of levelers

A league of levelers event for new players? I mean the last one got a lot of new players on board so why not another? I mean we might as well put every effort to keep TERA ongoing as long as possible. I don't see any risks in making a levelers event to get frostmetal gear since there is going to be 5 tiers of gear? Well guardian + twistshard + frostmetal + stormcry + new gear.... so 4 tiers and for a new players guardian to max gear is going to be grind. Plus since there is awakening they won't be able to get into any dungeons since 85% of tera population is in stormcry gear and have 439+ item level so techincally it will take mucchhh longer for them to get max gear and will probably quit before it lol

• Valentinyan wrote:

Totally agree with this event. I want create a new charachter, but I cant efford to gear up more than one. So, Frostmetal would be nice to get.
      I would probably delete a few twistshard chars and make frostmetal characters in their stead then. :)
      Rechtsschreibfeler? Kenn ick nicht. Kann man dass Essen?

EU:
      Arlassa - Kriegermain - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Matoi.Ryuko - Kriegertwink - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Rânâ.Lînchên - Brawler - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Lucymârvel - Mystiker - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Arlos - Lanzer - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      verschiedene nicht Lvl 65 Chars
    • CrystalVoid wrote:

Hotasduck wrote:

Frostmetal LUL

The last couple of league of levers events were total trash considering what you got was Twistshard
      very true it's not enough to get people into any content since they won't even have the AWAKENING there were shown on tera login screen lol @Athena
      Totally agree.. I would like to level up a priest, and then pass the gear to my main priest, because I want to try the AWAKENING in some easy dungeon.. I am working on main because I came back recently, and I am failing a lot of time for get +7 SC chest xD I really have no time to get the exp on equip of alts only for try them lol

RRHM mystic Noob Pov Full Run

Display Spoiler
      [youtube][/youtube]

• Valentinyan wrote:

Totally agree.. I would like to level up a priest, and then pass the gear to my main priest, because I want to try the AWAKENING in some easy dungeon.. I am working on main because I came back recently, and I am failing a lot of time for get +7 SC chest xD I really have no time to get the exp on equip of alts only for try them lol
      So let me get this straight.You can afford to "fail a lot of times" trying to enchant to +7, which cost 30k per try, yet you cannot get an alt to full FM.

Full FM (ilvl439) cost about 150k. I don't get why would people delete character just to relvl to get FM or how someone that can afford 30k to get +1, yet cannot afford frostmetal gear.

As for new players, getting to FM+0 shouldnt take more than a week playing 2-3hours per day. And as I already said in a previous similar thread, if a new player doesnt want to "farm" or "find it too grindy", then they should probably switch game right away anyway.

Don't get me wrong tho, Twistshard as reward for League of leveler is a complete joke and it should of course be FM gear since it was FM or equivalent 8months ago. Some kind of reward based on your highest ilvl character would be cool tho, if you do not have anything above FM, you get TS, otherwise you get FM. That'd make sense, giving FM to fully new player isn't a gift tbh, they're gonna queue 4stars dungeon do 150k/s and die 24/7 anyway, you can see it everyday with TRNM IM (which isnt even 439).
    • Valentinyan wrote:

Totally agree.. I would like to level up a priest, and then pass the gear to my main priest, because I want to try the AWAKENING in some easy dungeon..
      You can't do this anymore... With new system, items are bound when you drop them from adventurer's chest.
      I tried this during male brawler League.

jinh wrote:

So let me get this straight.You can afford to "fail a lot of times" trying to enchant to +7, which cost 30k per try, yet you cannot get an alt to full FM.

Full FM (ilvl439) cost about 150k. I don't get why would people delete character just to relvl to get FM or how someone that can afford 30k to get +1, yet cannot afford frostmetal gear.
      It is not a matter of being able to afford it or not, it's a matter of time.
      Old system was more friendly to up alts towards high tier equip, since you needed just to farm materials on your main and give them to an alt, while here you have to farm for item exp anyway.
    • jinh wrote:

Valentinyan wrote:

As for new players, getting to FM+0 shouldnt take more than a week playing 2-3hours per day. And as I already said in a previous similar thread, if a new player doesnt want to "farm" or "find it too grindy", then they should probably switch game right away anyway.

Don't get me wrong tho, Twistshard as reward for League of leveler is a complete joke and it should of course be FM gear since it was FM or equivalent 8months ago. Some kind of reward based on your highest ilvl character would be cool tho, if you do not have anything above FM, you get TS, otherwise you get FM. That'd make sense, giving FM to fully new player isn't a gift tbh, they're gonna queue 4stars dungeon do 150k/s and die 24/7 anyway, you can see it everyday with TRNM IM (which isnt even 439).
      I cant efford an alt because I want gear up main.. if I start do an alt, my main will be never geared :) and btw, get exp need times also.. and for get xp on alts, I waste the time of main.. Btw, I read

Dimriky wrote:

You can't do this anymore... With new system, items are bound when you drop them from adventurer's chest.I tried this during male brawler League.
      Ah.. this is so bad. Well, I want a dps with decent gear, so, I can make it from 0 to 65. Btw why they did this anyway?

RRHM mystic Noob Pov Full Run

Display Spoiler
      [youtube][/youtube]

• Why is it again a Twistshard set for this event? Should at least give us Frostmetal. We've been asking that for ages now
      ๖ۣۜAveana - 65 Lancer (PvE Main)
      ๖ۣۜFeyth - 65 Lancer
      ๖ۣۜRaffaela - 65 Mystic
    • Xtortion wrote:

Why is it again a Twistshard set for this event? Should at least give us Frostmetal. We've been asking that for ages now
      Ehm, in fact we don't even know if there will be a League of Levelers for the new servers, this thread is just speculation and wishes.

Edit: oh, nevermind. The news was not yet available when I opened forums :)
    • Valentinyan wrote:

I cant efford an alt because I want gear up main.. if I start do an alt, my main will be never geared :) and btw, get exp need times also.. and for get xp on alts, I waste the time of main.. Btw, I read
      Ah.. this is so bad. Well, I want a dps with decent gear, so, I can make it from 0 to 65. Btw why they did this anyway?
      You dont need to get gear xp tho, FM cost about 150k without XP. Leveling takes time aswell, 10-15hours or so for a more casual play, should easily make 150k in 10 hours of gameplay. And as you said, you only wanted 439 so you can use awakening skill, if 150k means your main will never be geared, you have other problems, people have weird logic lol.

Still, don't get me wrong, I'd love FM in events, Twist makes no sense but guess GF has some weird logic aswell :p
    • League of levelers event

I consider the set you're willing to **gift** us quite worthless the effort of leveling. Now don't get me wrong, sure it could be better than basic guardian set but hey, I thought it's gonna be frostmetal and I would participate on it but why bother... I would appreciate opinions on the subject, is frostmetal too much? Twistshard set takes like 10k gold to get it yourself without exp...?
      It Just feels so empty without me :elin33: