New patch 69 and no class balance ?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• "- Sorcerer sleep = dead" funny af since u didnt mention archer instead sorc. Sleep 1 combo ? OMEGALUL.
      bigger probability than u do 1 combo with archer after kick than combo after sorcerer's sleep.
      Not to mention mass where enemy will get hit in 1 sec until he is little away from others. Sleep is most usable in 3v3 tho after reset its really helpful
    • Enjoymaker wrote:

"- Sorcerer sleep = dead" funny af since u didnt mention archer instead sorc. Sleep 1 combo ? OMEGALUL.
      bigger probability than u do 1 combo with archer after kick than combo after sorcerer's sleep.
      Not to mention mass where enemy will get hit in 1 sec until he is little away from others. Sleep is most usable in 3v3 tho after reset its really helpful
      Sorc got a dmg buff at awakening that increases his dmg alot in pve and pvp. Archer got a buff for pve and a critreduce of 5%. I duelled some sorcs in the past and sorc became very strong comparing with archer.
    • Uhrzeiger23 wrote:

Ninja stun, KD, combo

Still full life
      ninja is love :3
      It's because Ninjas and their cute pose are too kawaii-desu to do any damage to begin with.
      My YouTube channel (Inactive :elin25: )
      For forum: (1)I don't PvP nor I refer to PvP unless I specify differently(2)I don't aim to the best gear nor I plan to challenge the hardest instances in the game, I'm a relaxed player, get it?
      Test Image ->
      (Testing Stuff,Don't Ask :ninja: )
    • Kraxler wrote:

benox wrote:

Tera 2k18 pvp :

- Warrior backstab = dead
      - Sorcerer sleep = dead
      - zerk K/D = dead
      - gunner giga = dead
      - mystic blob = dead
      - valk dreamslash = dead
      - Slayer backstab = dead
      - lancer giga = dead
      If everybody can oneshot each other isn't this considered as balanced? i mean none have an disadvantage if every class can one combo 100 - 0.
      This would be right if every class had the same engagement tools and survival abilities. No this simple means you still can play around.

- Mystic blob needs a long cast time and can avoided or interrupted. (while beginning wide open for attaks) I know its more about 1 vs 1 and 3 vs 3 but well :chinese: idc about mass pvp.

- Slayer backstab dont kill you immediately you still can do something after the root (Like use some movment skills as charges)
      - Lancer giga needs now a scream to be casted, so you are prepared for the "one combo" :lol:
      - Sorc need to cast ice nadle for sleep combo

- Zerk ... to long to write.

- Gunner giga?

- Valk after the nerfs looks ok still tons of dmg but from survival the class should be same dead as sorcs or fodders.

Now you think why i listed this all up: to conclude the no.1 class:

- Warrior ... gl and hf.

Agree the dmg is to high at any stances. Special on awek skills (like slayer charge/Mystic thralls etc should be changed)
    • Youdontknowme wrote:

ive not heard of a 2nd nerf after that 30%. Is there a source? And What about thrall of wrath no nerf at all?

Also, does anyone know if war, slayer and cyclone reset get nerfed? Couldn't find info

First Nerf (30% Thrall of Sovereignty): 2018.01.25 patch notes | K TERA
      Second Nerf (Significantly decreased PVP damage of Thrall of Lord & Vengeance) : 2018.04.12 patch notes | K TERA

It's the two nerfs mystic already had on Tera KR about their Thrall PvP Damage.
    • Youdontknowme wrote:

I like how gunner is grtting nerfed, while warrios gets a small boost on endurance debuff instead of getting huge nerfs
      The buff is only in defstance so the warrior tank gets a little buff. Also since they balance with talentsystem in mind naturally the balancing makes no sense to us.
      Rechtsschreibfeler? Kenn ick nicht. Kann man dass Essen?

EU:
      Arlassa - Kriegermain - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Matoi.Ryuko - Kriegertwink - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Rânâ.Lînchên - Brawler - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Lucymârvel - Mystiker - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Arlos - Lanzer - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      verschiedene nicht Lvl 65 Chars