Gameforge took my money even though i didn't order anything

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Gameforge took my money even though i didn't order anything

I'm not sure if anyone had this problem before. I already wrote about it to gameforge support. So today gameforge took my money (same amount i pay for TC) even though i didn't order/buy anything and my tera club automatically extended 15 days ago (and i already paid for it) so it can't be that. Anyone had a problem like this? I didn't even get any e-mails about the order.
    • if you purchased like 30days tera club, you are doing an abonnement, so you have to cancel it. Basically, what you should do is buy tera club for how long you want, and directly cancel your abonement afterwards, so it doesn't get extented. Or you purchase TC with paysafe cards
    • slootmachine wrote:

Sblade wrote:

m8 go to billing.gameforge.com they are the ones with the data
      that's what i did but i will have to wait a few days for their answer so i thought i may as well ask here
      What exactly do you expect from here?

Tomo wrote:

if you purchased like 30days tera club, you are doing an abonnement, so you have to cancel it. Basically, what you should do is buy tera club for how long you want, and directly cancel your abonement afterwards, so it doesn't get extented. Or you purchase TC with paysafe cards
      He clearly stated that it can't be his club subscription.
    • Acc wrote:

and how exactly would that help you? everyone would just say contact the billing support.
      You simply can't be pleased, can you? Whatever you're told, you're never satisfied. You even joined this discussion just to confront OP with tricky questions, not to express your opinion. Like seriously, dude, what's the point of always being so negative?

There's this thing called sharing, and sharing is caring. The purpose of this forum should be for the Community to exchange information, to share opinions, to discuss different topics, to help each other whenever possible, to raise awareness about issues and good/bad practices.

OP says in his opening post that he's already contacted Support. Obviously, referring him back to Support is pointless, be it Game or Billing Support. He clearly states he seeks other people's experience and opinion. What good is your negativity to him?

slootmachine wrote:

So today gameforge took my money (same amount i pay for TC) even though i didn't order/buy anything and my tera club automatically extended 15 days ago (and i already paid for it) so it can't be that. Anyone had a problem like this? I didn't even get any e-mails about the order.
      Last week, the system blocked the account of a player due to none of his fault. He received 4 email confirmations about TT purchases he hadn't made. It took Support 7 days and about 10 replies to restore access to his account. They told him his account got hacked. Is it possible your account got hacked as well? How did Gameforge collect the money? Has someone used your payment details to buy TC fraudulently?