RRHM Solo

• merxy wrote:

Respekt :thumbsup:

Ist dir eigentlich klar, was für Auswirkungen das nun für alle anderen Tanks hat? Jeder wird nun genau dieses Video an den Kopf geschmissen bekommen, wenn er zu viel frisst oder sogar stirbt. :phatgrin:
      Well I think there will be others that will try to do the whole dungeon solo. I hope they record it too.
      Rechtsschreibfeler? Kenn ick nicht. Kann man dass Essen?

EU:
      Arlassa - Kriegermain - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Matoi.Ryuko - Kriegertwink - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Rânâ.Lînchên - Brawler - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Lucymârvel - Mystiker - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Arlos - Lanzer - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      verschiedene nicht Lvl 65 Chars
    • Respekt :thumbsup:

Arlos wrote:

merxy wrote:

Ist dir eigentlich klar, was für Auswirkungen das nun für alle anderen Tanks hat? Jeder wird nun genau dieses Video an den Kopf geschmissen bekommen, wenn er zu viel frisst oder sogar stirbt. :phatgrin:
      Well I think there will be others that will try to do the whole dungeon solo. I hope they record it too.

I did the whole dungeon solo and recorded it tho. Wanna see the vid?
    • You sure have noting else to do :)
      As Argog took you over 50 minutes how much time did you spend for the whole dungeon?
      Btw: Did Argog only do his "Argog is on hunt" mechanic? I couldn't see any clip of blood scent or the random attack.

I would not have the endurance for such long fights
    • Cyberion wrote:

You sure have noting else to do :)
      As Argog took you over 50 minutes how much time did you spend for the whole dungeon?
      Btw: Did Argog only do his "Argog is on hunt" mechanic? I couldn't see any clip of blood scent or the random attack.

I would not have the endurance for such long fights
      No Bloodscent. The 'random attack' if you refer to the 'sub 30% maul a random guy' pattern, that occurs all the time but he does not jump on anyone because there is no one. Most of his special attacks like the 'jump back stab forward attack' are triggered by people standing a specific distance away from him. Because I never are far away they don't trigger. I wiped the boss twice tho and within those wipes I were away from him a couple of times and triggered those patterns.

The entire dungeon took me 210 minutes to complete. I wiped at the trashmobs, 2nd boss 60something%, 80% last boss and 55% last boss.
      Boss 1 took roughly 55 minutes if I recall correctly, boss 2 45 and the last 52.
    • Shashlik wrote:

I did the whole dungeon solo and recorded it tho. Wanna see the vid?
      Yeah why not?
      Rechtsschreibfeler? Kenn ick nicht. Kann man dass Essen?

EU:
      Arlassa - Kriegermain - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Matoi.Ryuko - Kriegertwink - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Rânâ.Lînchên - Brawler - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Lucymârvel - Mystiker - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Arlos - Lanzer - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      verschiedene nicht Lvl 65 Chars