Upcoming Dreadspire Problems

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Tomo wrote:

      Kraxler wrote:

      But around 30 min for AANM if you calculate LFG and so on and you only get 1600g .. that's just sad. 30 Minutes Guardian Mission gives you atleast 12k gold, 1200 Gear X, 10k Credits without using any consumables or even search for a party. Just sad.
      I already see the next big patch coming: "guardian mission reward got lowered so it is equall to the amount you get to run dungeon instead".
      that would be omegalul
      That would be definately the point where i would put an end to this game.. To be clear even now im not far from that..
      Some time ago Tera was a game.. Nowadays its proxy bullshit!
    • Item XP and gold from dungeon rewards and enchanting material consumption will be changed.
      • Dungeon rewards are currently set up to mostly give Metamorphic Emblems and related enchanting materials, in return for less gold. on the other hand, we’ve also confirmed that contents with the most efficient time-gold ratio have been used more frequently to compensate for the lack of gold.
      • In order to intervene the situation where players are forced to play select contents that give better gold rewards, gold and item XP rewards will be revised to be best rewarded when item level matches the dungeon item level requirement and decrease rewards as item level requirement decreases.
      • Dungeon reward revision specifics (may change in the official patch)
        • Item level 446 :
          • Before :
            • 500 item XP
            • 950 Vanguard Request gold
          • After :
            • 750 item XP
            • 2,200 Vanguard Request gold
            • * Adjustments to increase gem drop
        • Item level 439 :
          • Before :
            • 720 Vanguard Request gold
          • After :
            • 1,500 Vanguard Request gold
            • * Adjustments to increase gem drop
        • Item level 431 :
          • Before :
            • 200 item XP
            • 700 Vanguard Request gold
          • After :
            • 150 item XP
            • 500 Vanguard Request gold
        • Item level 412 :
          • Before :
            • 600 Vanguard Request gold
          • After :
            • 150 Vanguard Request gold

      • Dungeon rewards will significantly increase for dungeons requiring item level 439 and above, while relatively decrease rewards for dungeons requiring lower item level, and as such enchanting material requirements for Guardian gear and Twistshard gear will be adjusted to match the revised dungeon rewards
        • Guardian gear : Decrease Golden Talent and gold consumption by approximately 40%
        • Twistshard gear : Decrease Golden Talent and gold consumption by approximately 30%, decrease item XP consumption by approximately 20%
      • The update above will relatively decrease the time it will take to enchant from Guardian/Twistshard gear to Frostmetal gear.



      :sniper: If you mess with the Best you will die like the Rest :rocketlauncher:
    • Who needs dungeons..perma Guardian Quest buff plox :(

      But seriously, I 100% agree. I was an old player but only now returned after 3+ years. I started over from scratch and managed to get full Stormcry (not including ornaments) on my archer within 2 weeks by just doing guardian Quests...I mean...Yeah, the event and free gear helped, but I still don't see any reason why I should bother with any dungeon at all, as I am also a max 2h per day player and I rather do GQ than waste my time with randoms/potential fail runs and get nothing at all. Doing high-tier BAM quests are also WAY more rewarding than any instance this game has to offer. Also, running the premium quests on all available chars per day is also more worthwhile...IDK, really.

      This will only become a problem once I have to farm mats that are not available through other means like the upgrade mats for the highest tier armor to date. Long way til then tho :D
    • jinh wrote:

      HellMilitia wrote:

      seraphinush-gaming.tumblr.com/…8318/ktera-patch-20180614 there u have all itemexp and gold increases:
      • tem level 453
        • From 600 item XP to 1375 item XP
        • From 1,000 gold to 3,500 gold

      Well 3.5k gold for 5stars isn't bad I guess, especially since most people were asking for 1 or 2emerald/person
      It looks nice but way too late. Don't forget this patch is for preperation of the upcomming new gear. And it will take too much gold. Heroic Vow +0 to +3 will take as much as SC + 0 to +9. This patch would be nice if we get it now. What we see here is just balancing gold rewards for the new gear, accesories and on top of that we get brooch etching and some kind of accesories resize kit.

      Im not sure but someone told me that you need over 1000 goldenplate per attempt for +1.

      So will this change to anything? I don't believe it.

      Before People get me wrong: i don't sy it is impossible to earn money. in fact you can farm gold very easy if you have atleast 4 or 5 characters have atleast SC +0. In 3h Hours i can do Guardian Mission on 4 - 5 Characters and get up to 55k Gold. Not bad but the problem is eiher you want gold and do the boring stuff and ignore dungeons or you want run dungeons but you need to deal with low gold income
    • New

      "NA DSUWhen Dreadspire goes live on Thursday, July 12, you’ll receive the Dreadspire Convergence buff while inside. Dreadspire Convergence increases Power by 33, Endurance by 23, Crit Factor by 5%, and skill damage by 5%. "

      Why doesn't eu get that also? Why does NA have to be on a better pace than eu? Because we have cap? Remove your cap and give us equal things. Who had the idea to delay this buff and first give 23 power 23 endurance ? I'm highly triggered
      It Just feels so :elin33: empty without me.


      Ohayo Yoopi! :elin34: :elin6: :elin1: :elin23: :elin39: :elin31: Skia for president. Ⓒ
    • New

      Yoopi wrote:

      "NA DSUWhen Dreadspire goes live on Thursday, July 12, you’ll receive the Dreadspire Convergence buff while inside. Dreadspire Convergence increases Power by 33, Endurance by 23, Crit Factor by 5%, and skill damage by 5%. "

      Why doesn't eu get that also? Why does NA have to be on a better pace than eu? Because we have cap? Remove your cap and give us equal things. Who had the idea to delay this buff and first give 23 power 23 endurance ? I'm highly triggered
      We get this Buff in the second week of DS
      So pls Stop mimimi :cookie:



      :sniper: If you mess with the Best you will die like the Rest :rocketlauncher:
    • New

      We will get this buffs
      Favor of the Goddess
      • Period: 10:00 AM on 12th July until 10:00 AM on 19th July
      • Effect: +23 power and +23 endurance
      Illuminating Favor of the Goddess I
      • Period: From 10:00 AM on 19th July (no fixed end date)
      • Effect: +33 power, +23 endurance, +5% skill damage, +5% critical hit chance

        After 1st week it will be on.

    • New

      EnMasse wrote:

      We’ve also added three ways for you to earn additional Dreadspire runs:
      1. Elite players receive one Dreadspire Instance Reset Scroll in their daily Elite Gift Box.
      2. Dreadspire Instance Reset Scrolls are part of the Vanguard Request rewards for Antaroth's Abyss (Hard).
      3. You can craft a Dreadspire Instance Reset Scroll with Scroll Scrap: Dreadspire drops from each Dreadspire floor. Combine five scraps to make a Dreadspire Instance Reset Scroll. These are limited time event items; these items will expire by September 18.
      Not gonna take long until ppl start asking for that in EU aswell.
    • New

      Hey you guys!

      Just to briefly comment on the below topics, since I was heavily involved in getting these created - the Dreadspire convergence buff was requested on our end and introduced by BH to balance out the current differences between KR and the EU region, but it's of course free to be used by every region, since Europe is not the only region with this situation.

      That being said, we also wanted to briefly (1 week) offer the "original" experience for the first groups, which is why it won't be active from the get-go.

      In addition, @Noyn, I think it's a balance between rewards and entries. While in EU we'll have the original amount of entries available, we'll be having higher drops for each cleared floor, while on the other hand in NA players will have higher amount of possible entries, but, so far it seems, the original return in rewards per entry, which is a fair trade off (though I prefer to have a higher reward once I clear, which is why our solution is different to the current NA one).

      Not saying we won't be offering additional entries via events, just that from the get-go it isn't intended.

      Hope you'll have fun with the patch & events tomorrow!
      Atmorph


      Yoopi wrote:

      "NA DSUWhen Dreadspire goes live on Thursday, July 12, you’ll receive the Dreadspire Convergence buff while inside. Dreadspire Convergence increases Power by 33, Endurance by 23, Crit Factor by 5%, and skill damage by 5%. "

      Why doesn't eu get that also? Why does NA have to be on a better pace than eu? Because we have cap? Remove your cap and give us equal things. Who had the idea to delay this buff and first give 23 power 23 endurance ? I'm highly triggered

      Koichiko wrote:

      We will get this buffs
      Favor of the Goddess
      • Period: 10:00 AM on 12th July until 10:00 AM on 19th July
      • Effect: +23 power and +23 endurance
      Illuminating Favor of the Goddess I
      • Period: From 10:00 AM on 19th July (no fixed end date)
      • Effect: +33 power, +23 endurance, +5% skill damage, +5% critical hit chance

        After 1st week it will be on.


      Noyn wrote:

      EnMasse wrote:

      We’ve also added three ways for you to earn additional Dreadspire runs:
      1. Elite players receive one Dreadspire Instance Reset Scroll in their daily Elite Gift Box.
      2. Dreadspire Instance Reset Scrolls are part of the Vanguard Request rewards for Antaroth's Abyss (Hard).
      3. You can craft a Dreadspire Instance Reset Scroll with Scroll Scrap: Dreadspire drops from each Dreadspire floor. Combine five scraps to make a Dreadspire Instance Reset Scroll. These are limited time event items; these items will expire by September 18.
      Not gonna take long until ppl start asking for that in EU aswell.
    • New

      @Atmorph but you know, give only flat power/endurance and crit/skill dmg doesnt balance the classes itself. i hope you understand that. you only push the good dps even higher then the trash tier dps chars. you should give the low and especially the non awakening chars an even bigger buff, and not zerks/warris. I really want to see a party with 3 ninjas,a brawler and any healer to clear even some floors. its just not really possible.
    • New

      Atmorph wrote:

      Hey you guys!

      Just to briefly comment on the below topics, since I was heavily involved in getting these created - the Dreadspire convergence buff was requested on our end and introduced by BH to balance out the current differences between KR and the EU region, but it's of course free to be used by every region, since Europe is not the only region with this situation.

      That being said, we also wanted to briefly (1 week) offer the "original" experience for the first groups, which is why it won't be active from the get-go.

      In addition, @Noyn, I think it's a balance between rewards and entries. While in EU we'll have the original amount of entries available, we'll be having higher drops for each cleared floor, while on the other hand in NA players will have higher amount of possible entries, but, so far it seems, the original return in rewards per entry, which is a fair trade off (though I prefer to have a higher reward once I clear, which is why our solution is different to the current NA one).

      Not saying we won't be offering additional entries via events, just that from the get-go it isn't intended.

      Hope you'll have fun with the patch & events tomorrow!
      Atmorph


      Yoopi wrote:

      "NA DSUWhen Dreadspire goes live on Thursday, July 12, you’ll receive the Dreadspire Convergence buff while inside. Dreadspire Convergence increases Power by 33, Endurance by 23, Crit Factor by 5%, and skill damage by 5%. "

      Why doesn't eu get that also? Why does NA have to be on a better pace than eu? Because we have cap? Remove your cap and give us equal things. Who had the idea to delay this buff and first give 23 power 23 endurance ? I'm highly triggered

      Koichiko wrote:

      We will get this buffs
      Favor of the Goddess
      • Period: 10:00 AM on 12th July until 10:00 AM on 19th July
      • Effect: +23 power and +23 endurance
      Illuminating Favor of the Goddess I
      • Period: From 10:00 AM on 19th July (no fixed end date)
      • Effect: +33 power, +23 endurance, +5% skill damage, +5% critical hit chance

        After 1st week it will be on.

      Noyn wrote:

      EnMasse wrote:

      We’ve also added three ways for you to earn additional Dreadspire runs:
      1. Elite players receive one Dreadspire Instance Reset Scroll in their daily Elite Gift Box.
      2. Dreadspire Instance Reset Scrolls are part of the Vanguard Request rewards for Antaroth's Abyss (Hard).
      3. You can craft a Dreadspire Instance Reset Scroll with Scroll Scrap: Dreadspire drops from each Dreadspire floor. Combine five scraps to make a Dreadspire Instance Reset Scroll. These are limited time event items; these items will expire by September 18.
      Not gonna take long until ppl start asking for that in EU aswell.

      the buff is still much weaker than talents
      and biggest problem is still there, class balance, this buff make zerk even more op, why the hell u guys keep thinking everyone plays these classes there are non awk classes like sorc ninja reaper that want to clear AAHM as fast as zerk does and want to clear DS (right now with this buff, non awk classes need double zerk carry to clear ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

      Stop being useless GF and talk to Bluehole, it can't be that hard to activate Talentsystem which is already ingame and ready.. or give us a statement and dont say us "there are no informationyet"
    • New

      Tomo wrote:

      @Atmorph but you know, give only flat power/endurance and crit/skill dmg doesnt balance the classes itself. i hope you understand that. you only push the good dps even higher then the trash tier dps chars. you should give the low and especially the non awakening chars an even bigger buff, and not zerks/warris. I really want to see a party with 3 ninjas,a brawler and any healer to clear even some floors. its just not really possible.
      Thanks for the feedback - and yes, I do understand. We've gone over this internally a lot also with our playtesters, but unfortunately it wasn't possible to have tailored changes applied via such a type of buff, so class specific balancing wasn't possible.

      We won't ever be able to balance out a missing system such as the talent one with a single/simple abnormality, as it is too deeply ingrained into class skill functionality. Unfortunately, as was stated before, it's not planned to be implemented so far, and as such all we could do for Dreadspire, to allow more class combinations than the current utter best ones to try and clear the floors, is ask for this version to get created.

      Should it turn out that this buff still doesn't allow for more than one specific combination to progress far into the tower, we'll definitely revisit the topic - it should be a challenge for the best players, but not be impossible outside of the best possible combination of classes and a lucky run.

      I'm sorry that I can't share more on this topic - as I said, this has been a long discussion internally and with BH, with the current outcome going to be under scrutiny on our end once it's live.
      Atmorph
    • New

      Atmorph wrote:

      We won't ever be able to balance out a missing system such as the talent one with a single/simple abnormality.
      Yes you can, bring talents here.

      Dreadspire doesn't look that rewarding.
      The last thing I need is a 2.0 for my alts.
      (Good news for you Gameforge organizers! Your pay to win players have max gears on 15 alts so they will be so happy to farm that)

      Edit : I'm looking forward to decline any friend who's not berserker, warrior for DSU, fun!
      Images
      • Screenshot_4.png

        27.6 kB, 553×479, viewed 32 times
      • Screenshot_5.png

        29.87 kB, 555×494, viewed 27 times
      It Just feels so :elin33: empty without me.


      Ohayo Yoopi! :elin34: :elin6: :elin1: :elin23: :elin39: :elin31: Skia for president. Ⓒ
    • New

      Now this is funny. This topic was created two months ago. Two months of time to find a suitable solution for everyone. And now were here today and all we get is this little buff..

      I'm not even blaming gf, as far as i know now they are trying their best, but WHY THE HELL BLUEHOLE DO YOU STILL REFUSE TO GIVE US YOUR TALENTS TOO?!
      ...
      Let my eyes take in the beauty thats here -
      That's left on this earth
      My ears long to hear a melody

      (Epica - Chasing the dragon)

      :elin26:
    • New

      Man there is a 2,0 Mount ofc it will be almost impossible. Well except you have godly pc spec. No african ping a FOTM class and no braindamage.

      Either they make it cleareable for more people (i dont say for every one) and remove the good loot or they keept the loot but don't change anything. Also Top Tier players have 2,0 Mounts anyways so a untradeable one makes no sense except you really want a 2,0 passive mount on your FM+0 alt.

      The question is: Is dreadspire really that hard? I mean mechainc wise. HP sandsack is nothing i consider as "hard" or "challenging"
    • New

      Kraxler wrote:

      Man there is a 2,0 Mount ofc it will be almost impossible. Well except you have godly pc spec. No african ping a FOTM class and no braindamage.

      Either they make it cleareable for more people (i dont say for every one) and remove the good loot or they keept the loot but don't change anything. Also Top Tier players have 2,0 Mounts anyways so a untradeable one makes no sense except you really want a 2,0 passive mount on your FM+0 alt.

      The question is: Is dreadspire really that hard? I mean mechainc wise. HP sandsack is nothing i consider as "hard" or "challenging"
      Thing is that if they give tradeble 2.0 phoneix price will just go down which is good for us bad bad for theif economy because u could only P2W it and now u can actually get it in game..
      Give it God damn pernament, let us make some gold through hard dungeons alreasy since their drop is USELESS which ks making them boring and not worth doing it..
      DSU season 2 i think was good because u could drop vm6 pieces and sell them...
      Put chance around 50% to drop but make it tradeble PLEASE.. Make hard dungeons worth to play, at least if u cant bring us talents u can give god damn loot im tires to put my effort in hard dungs for metalmorphics emblems!!
      Wake up GF save ur game before its too late.. This is Europe u cant compare to KTera on NA Tera.. We are losing population very fast and reason for it are above in this post..
      Kind regards
      Leebac
      Some time ago Tera was a game.. Nowadays its proxy bullshit!