9.) Sorcerer EU 3.7m/s vs Sorcerer KR 4.7m/s === Difference of +27% dmg

10. Warrior EU 4.7m/s vs Warrior KR 5.8m/s === Difference of +23% dmg

Overall difference (15+13+59+7+16+44+29+39+27+23)/10 = 27.2% dmg
      :elin31:
    • New

3.) Brawler EU 3.2m/s vs Brawler KR 5.1m/s === Difference of +59% dmg
      6.) Ninja EU 3.6m/s vs Ninja KR 5.2m/s === Difference of +44% dmg
      8.) Slayer EU 3.8m/s vs Slayer KR 5.3m/s === Difference of +39% dmg

These are the highest discrepancies in your graph. Are this related to aahm ? Cause if yes how many brawlers, ninja and slayer have you seen in aahm ? And even if we count these few clearing it as the best of eu (which honestly i really doubt), almost noone of these top scores are still with CA. Warrior with CA did 5.2m/s compared to the 5.8m/s of korea and he was lacking many things, his whole party was on ca but he had 24% arush uptime, which is almost no-CA one. With CA, the content that is being proposed is cleareable. With CA things change A LOT. It's unfair, not fun some might say, sure. But it does play a BIG role in terms of balance. EU's mindset tells us that CA is like cheating and I see its obvious points, I myself don't use it that much, but we can't just compare EU and KR without putting CA into account. Tryhard with CA friends, and then compare. Just a little glimpse of what I'm talking about: AAHM > 2nd boss > zerk > with EU buffs + slaying. 8.5m/s. Compare this to KR :D.
      I'm not saying it's fair or good like this, using CA to just compensate the whole talent system, I'd rather get talent system too, obviously, but we CAN'T say that EU is behind KR at its actual stage, not with CA, which is a reality.
    • New

Give me a reason why you want Talents to come to EU when you can have Combat Accelerator, Emblem of Eminence and other potions that already exist + Power and Endurance Buff in dungeons.

I Bet most of you haven't even checked what the talents do or how unbalanced are PvP wise. Do you really want new items ( talents ) which you ll have to farm 24/7 on all your chars or enjoy the game as it is and farm content ? (don't forget talents won't be sth static forever, new ones may come at later patches which means you ll have to farm all over again)

The DPS issue can always get fixed with an increased power-endurance buff in the new dngs. ( which will get added in DSU as well )
    • New

Trod wrote:

Give me a reason why you want Talents to come to EU when you can have Combat Accelerator, Emblem of Eminence and other potions that already exist + Power and Endurance Buff in dungeons.

I Bet most of you haven't even checked what the talents do or how unbalanced are PvP wise. Do you really want new items ( talents ) which you ll have to farm 24/7 on all your chars or enjoy the game as is and farm content ? (don't forget talents won't be sth static forever, new ones may come at later patches which means you ll have to farm all over again)

The DPS issue can always get fixed with an increased power-endurance buff in the new dngs.

To make all classes somewhat viable, giving X power just make the OP classes even more OP.
      As for consumables, out of all the one you listed one one is tradeable and obtainable ingame.
      EoE & Seal are pretty much non-obtainable as they're either p2w or non-tradeable/very difficult to obtain , same for the 7power pots ,non obtainable ingame and if we get it via some event, its non-tradeable, not to mention its 30min cooldown and the fact that it dissapear if you die.
      As for CA, its cooldown make it so you cannot use it all the time (as opposed to talents), however the biggest problem is its supply, GG droprate are very low, its not un-usual to not get any out of 100runs. Other solution is the cashshop (if they are still available there, I dont even know), yeah, great.
      Not to mention that CA is much more powerful on some classes than on other or that it makes some OP classes even more OP while the rest are still behind.

Only way "dps issue" can be fixed with increased power is if its tailored to each classes, which will probably never happen seeing how we have to cry for 5months to get a loosely 23power buff.

But yeah I'm sure PvP is really balanced atm, wouldn't want to destroy that.
    • New

Trod wrote:

I Bet most of you haven't even checked what the talents do or how unbalanced are PvP wise. Do you really want new items ( talents ) which you ll have to farm 24/7 on all your chars or enjoy the game as it is and farm content ? (don't forget talents won't be sth static forever, new ones may come at later patches which means you ll have to farm all over again)

The DPS issue can always get fixed with an increased power-endurance buff in the new dngs. ( which will get added in DSU as well )
      If we talk about "balance" pvp wise, CA or EoE (ecc ecc), is not good at all either though, Trod. CA is the solution gameforge decided to use, which is not optimal at all imo, but yeah ... not good for pvp either surely. If I could choose tho, I'd rather have talents over CA in all honesty. Thinking about differencies between CA pvp and talents pvp, I think it'd be more enjoyable with talents, sure broken af, but more fun than simple 20% cdr everywhere + mp, or EoE .. which is just dumb from all PoV imo.

jinh wrote:

Trod wrote:

I Bet most of you haven't even checked what the talents do or how unbalanced are PvP wise. Do you really want new items ( talents ) which you ll have to farm 24/7 on all your chars or enjoy the game as is and farm content ? (don't forget talents won't be sth static forever, new ones may come at later patches which means you ll have to farm all over again)

The DPS issue can always get fixed with an increased power-endurance buff in the new dngs.
      To make all classes somewhat viable, giving X power just make the OP classes even more OP.
      As for consumables, out of all the one you listed one one is tradeable and obtainable ingame.
      EoE & Seal are pretty much non-obtainable as they're either p2w or non-tradeable/very difficult to obtain , same for the 7power pots ,non obtainable ingame and if we get it via some event, its non-tradeable, not to mention its 30min cooldown and the fact that it dissapear if you die.
      As for CA, its cooldown make it so you cannot use it all the time (as opposed to talents), however the biggest problem is its supply, GG droprate are very low, its not un-usual to not get any out of 100runs. Other solution is the cashshop (if they are still available there, I dont even know), yeah, great.
      Not to mention that CA is much more powerful on some classes than on other or that it makes some OP classes even more OP while the rest are still behind.

But yeah I'm sure PvP is really balanced atm, wouldn't want to destroy that.
      I agree with making CA more available, at least like Bravery or Canephora. But with the fact that CA makes classes even more unbalanced I'd disagree. At the current state, every class benefits of cdr, every class has its own burst that it's either 30-40 sec range or 1.30min, every class has skills that have way bigger damage than others. So every class would benefit from spamming those skills more, even zerk, the class which was almost the same with CA pre awakening, now has really big benefit from it (talking about cdr on Unleash, obviously and Fiery Rage). I don't think it makes things "worse" from a strict "balance in DPS" point of view. But CA needs to be used well, needs a rotation on its own, it's a consumable that requires changes in the playstile to get most out of it. Changes that most players don't want or don't know how to do imo, not yet at least.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Mr.Brownstone ().

• New

Problem is we can't use CAP 24/7 because of it's 30 Minutes downtime. Other Consumables like Seal are mostly shop only so no 24/7. Also all these things cost gold and are not permanent. Talentsystem are free once you have them. Also Talentlevel is shared accountwide which means you can even prgress with you alt and your main get the points too.

Also CAP is not viable on every class. Berserker for instance don't really profit for CAP unlike Warriors/Reapers.
    • New

we can't talk about balance when one way or another it's still gonna be unbalanced. There's always gonna be a dps class that just deals more dmg than the other, with or without talents.

Talents come? CA and other pots gets deleted ( more farm to obtain the talents tho ) PvP wise: talents+ awakening skills disabled in BGs.

Talents don't come? CA and other pots remain + added power-endu buff in dngs - CA reuse time can get decreased to 20 mins or so ( would fix the dps issue ) PvP wise: CA gets disabled in BGs

Which one do you prefer?

Regarding the CA price i don't see an issue there (700g on mystel btw). Don't forget next patch vanguard quests will give 2.3k~ + gold each doing top tier dngs
    • New

Trod wrote:

we can't talk about balance when one way or another it's still gonna be unbalanced. There's always gonna be a dps class that just deals more dmg than the other, with or without talents.

Talents come? CA and other pots gets deleted ( more farm to obtain the talents tho )

Talents don't come? CA and other pots remain + added power-endu buff in dngs - CA reuse time can get decreased to 20 mins or so ( would fix the dps issue )

Which one do you prefer?
      Some classes will deal more damage yes, but quite minimal, as you can see from the KR numbers alone, most classes dealing less damage are the non awakened class, so it should even out when it comes out.

CA cooldown was never changed despite many people asking, took them 4years to change bravery cooldown and its still not working properly, so yeah, not much hope there.

You're talking about "more farm to obtain talent" but where do you get all your CA from?Surely you'd need to farm either gold or wherever they drop to get them, but thats the thing here, they don't drop anywhere but GG with a very low drop rate.
      And what "other pots" are you talking about anyway?
    • New

Yea VG quest will give more gold but in the other hand everything will raise to compensate the gold increase. Back there you buy a costume für 18k gold and 150k if it was a new one from RNG box ... Now 1m+ Gold ... TT exchange rate: 1:40 start of fps then 1:200 ish and now 1:700. It doesnt matter how much gold we get if people will just raise their prices ...
    • New

Are we really comparing two different things (CAP and talents)? CAP should have never existed, as already said some classes have never profited from it while other do, some are only really useful if you can hit the keys fast enough(Hello warriors!) while some just get nothing from it. Talents, however, are a system that, while unbalanced in pvp (PVP in tera is dead, accept it.), is quite good because its tailored for each class indiviually. Afterall fights are based around talents, if we do not get talents and nothing else is done for dreadspire and future dungeons, we will simply fail to clear any content, and no running with literally everything on is not a clear, it should be clearable for any skilled guy independent of wether they use cap or other OP pots.

We need talents or adjusted content, if gameforge can not bring us talents they should atleast adjust the dungeons. If they can not change HP on bosses or the fail timer, they shall give us multiple power buffs. If dreadspire as it currently is, is released here, i forsee at least a needed power buff of about 70 for most classes, a few will need up to 100 power.
      We have been complaining about talents for 2 years now, its about time.
    • New

as long as we just write in a kinda useless forum where no moderator give a proper answer ( mostly because they just can't. because they might not even get stuff from bluehole), we should just protest and stop playing for a week or month, so gameforge has something to say to bluehole (quit buying tera copyright stuff, so bluehole is forced to give talents or loose gameforge as a publisher(loose a lot of money)). But as long everyone is still playing and escpecially buying stuff, nothing will change (why should it, if they still make tons of money).

But because that will never happen, they will give us talents maybe when everyone is quitting because unclearable dungeons. (The DPS difference is just getting bigger and bigger every day). And only then they might think: "hmm, maybe we should give talents to everybody" when it is already to late.
    • New

Trod wrote:

Talents come? CA and other pots gets deleted ( more farm to obtain the talents tho ) PvP wise: talents+ awakening skills disabled in BGs.

Talents don't come? CA and other pots remain + added power-endu buff in dngs - CA reuse time can get decreased to 20 mins or so ( would fix the dps issue ) PvP wise: CA gets disabled in BGs

Which one do you prefer?

Regarding the CA price i don't see an issue there (700g on mystel btw). Don't forget next patch vanguard quests will give 2.3k~ + gold each doing top tier dngs
      The game will always be unbalanced but with talents the difference isn't as big. Also I prefer talents since the p2w pots should never have existed in the first place. Also must be nice daydreaming that CA ever gets disabled in BGs.
      700g on Mystel for a CA? cute. Last time I checked it was twice that on Yurian and if we need CA to clear dungeons then the price will probably be three or four times of what it is now.
      Rechtsschreibfeler? Kenn ick nicht. Kann man dass Essen?

EU:
      Arlassa - Kriegermain - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Matoi.Ryuko - Kriegertwink - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Rânâ.Lînchên - Brawler - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Lucymârvel - Mystiker - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Arlos - Lanzer - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      verschiedene nicht Lvl 65 Chars
    • New

1. Combat Accelerator / Glorious Memento / Seal of the Undying Flame and so on should never, ever exist in this game and you can't ever take them in consideration in any aspect of the game. They are nothing but acompetitive trash developed by one person in Gameforge which was never requested and until today is still shamelessly active in battlegrounds with ridiculous useless responses and feedback from our Tera Expert Team.
      2. Sooner or later you will need Talents in EU, the game is getting patches following Ktera and not EUtera, we do not have our own developing path, so every new patch and content we receive will be based on classes with talents and there is no simple way to make an alternative to something that applies to every class gameplay individually.
      3. Talents are shit for PvP, its confirmed. PvP is also shit in Tera, its confirmed as well. Request fix in PvP after Talents are implemented. Unless you want to keep playing in a pile of stacked up issues.
      4. If people dislike the way the game is, don't play it. Thats what I do.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Rafera ().