Upcoming Dreadspire Problems

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• AAHM Last Boss two random Korea Scores I've found on Youtube Videos~

Cannot wait for People in Europe with the same party-composition to not even get close to their dps :^)

(The only group that is currently able to match their party dps is a group with 3 Zerks + Lancer + Mystic :elin40: )
      :elin31:
    • You have 5 Minutes at 50%. Basically you need to burn about 3 billion HP. That's like you clear RRHM Boss in less than 5 Minutes which ins't a big deal. Also we have Veliks Blessing Buff.

Most people who try AAHM fail mostly at Thrust > Spin > Wave > Circles because for this mechanic you have only a smal timeframe to react.
    • It's me again with my typical bullshit :^) I know that 5 days of AAHM is not a good sample size but idc might aswell post it anyway :elin12:

AAHM comparison:

Display Spoiler

1.) Archer EU 3.8m/s vs Archer KR 4.5m/s

2.) Berserker EU 5.5m/s vs Berserker KR 6.9m/s

3.) Brawler EU 2.8m/s vs Brawler KR 5.1m/s

4.) Gunner EU 3.8m/s vs Gunner KR 4.4m/s

5.) Lancer EU 2.1m/s vs Lancer KR 2.8m/s

6.) Ninja EU 3.3m/s vs Ninja KR 5.2m/s or 4.7m/s

7.) Reaper EU 3.4m/s vs Reaper KR 4.4m/s

8.) Slayer EU 3.6m/s vs Slayer KR 5.3m/s

9.) Sorcerer EU 3.2m/s vs Sorcerer KR 4.7m/s

10. Warrior EU 4.2m/s vs Warrior KR 5.8m/s

tl;dr:
      1.) Archer does 18% more dmg
      2.) Berserker does 25% more dmg
      3.) Brawler does 82% more dmg LUL
      4.) Gunner does 15% more dmg
      5.) Lancer does 33% more dmg
      6.) Ninja does roughly 50% more dmg
      7.) Reaper does 30% more dmg
      8.) Slayer does 47% more dmg
      9.) Sorcerer does 46% more dmg
      10.) Warrior does 38% more dmg

Keep in mind that some of these Runs might have been Slaying Runs! But on the other side you should not forget that we have Veliks Little Helper (the 23 Power/Endurance buff which is basically a basic talent) which already boosts our dps by like 5%.

But in the end the damage difference is still between roughly 25% and 33% for pretty much all classes. I mean even a fking retard can see that the best players in EU would only be average players dps-wise in Korea and not even close to their highest dps...can we finally get talents for fucks sake?
      :elin31:
    • Also one extra point about new dungeon: Hell can BHS pls make attacks more instant pls? Do they really think we all have 10ms ping or something? The new 4 combo attack with the wave and donuts blast is almost impossible with higher ping. Also the new dungeon desynchs very hard.

About the talents. Yea i really hope they add them and with a preset level. Dreadspire will be a big problem. And if they think that Veliks Blessing will be enough than no. Except they think every player runs with CAP + Seal/Memento and 2,0 critmount all the time.

And if they can't bring talentsystem (for wahtever reason) then atleast adjust Boss HP so we can clear it. Otherwise remove the upcomming ranklist because it will be pointless because Zerk/Warrior only statics will dominate (idk if even this kind of class setup is able to clear it). And Dreadspire isn't even worth if you want to farm materials. Loots looks shit (for the effort) and you only get a shitty phantom skin which is basically a reskinned darkan/kaia skin.
    • Kraxler wrote:

Also one extra point about new dungeon: Hell can BHS pls make attacks more instant pls? Do they really think we all have 10ms ping or something? The new 4 combo attack with the wave and donuts blast is almost impossible with higher ping. Also the new dungeon desynchs very hard.
      Ironically I have to agree with that - while I have a good amount of clears till now, I still believe AAHM is by far one of the worst dungeon designs I have ever witnessed in this game, the first boss is a straight copy of Melkatran (mostly evident by the fact that ONLY the "old" attacks stagger/KD you which was one of Melkatrans signature "moves" and what made him so annoying), second one is... I mean, what were the devs thinking when making a death unavoidable with by timers overlapping, causing a person to take a debuff twice since it didn't run out? And the third one just screams desync and "unavoidable garbage" everywhere, reminds me of second boss in RR, also a horrible design. The entire dungeon feels like the internal playtesters in BlueHole decided to sleep this one out. But I guess BHS prefer bad game design and artificial difficulty over making a dungeon actually enjoyable as of late.

Anyway, on topic, I still doubt that any party that isn't abusing CA has very realistic chances to clear DSU if it reaches the EU servers in that state, let alone even clear some of the upper floors with those insane HP numbers. Even if on most bosses, you have easier DPS uptime than on Antaroth who already has 5+ billion HP, you can still have a pretty good estimate on how long the fights will take on average.

While I think the data @tobthekingx provided should be taken with just a little grain of salt (since after all, it is still only 5 days), it is still blatantly obvious in regards to how much of a difference there is between regions.

Either we get the talents to finally close that gap - with a preset level of at least 285 - or we get nerfs to the dungeons itself or buffs, and I mean REAL buffs and not just Velik's Blessing to compensate. Neither will solve the problem that certain class/party comps will not be able to get past a certain floor (depending on the buffs, that is), although the talent system would allow for those non-meta comps to reach higher floors at least.
      Assazinchen - Warrior DPS/Tank / Cataklysma - Lancer

Warrior Awakening Guide
      Lancer Awakening Guide

"Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power." - Lao Tzu

The post was edited 1 time, last by Assazinchen ().

• tobtheking2 wrote:

It's me again with my typical bullshit :^) I know that 5 days of AAHM is not a good sample size but idc might aswell post it anyway :elin12:

AAHM comparison:

Display Spoiler

1.) Archer EU 3.8m/s vs Archer KR 4.5m/s

2.) Berserker EU 5.5m/s vs Berserker KR 6.9m/s

3.) Brawler EU 2.8m/s vs Brawler KR 5.1m/s

4.) Gunner EU 3.8m/s vs Gunner KR 4.4m/s

5.) Lancer EU 2.1m/s vs Lancer KR 2.8m/s

6.) Ninja EU 3.3m/s vs Ninja KR 5.2m/s or 4.7m/s

7.) Reaper EU 3.4m/s vs Reaper KR 4.4m/s

8.) Slayer EU 3.6m/s vs Slayer KR 5.3m/s

9.) Sorcerer EU 3.2m/s vs Sorcerer KR 4.7m/s

10. Warrior EU 4.2m/s vs Warrior KR 5.8m/s

tl;dr:
      1.) Archer does 18% more dmg
      2.) Berserker does 25% more dmg
      3.) Brawler does 82% more dmg LUL
      4.) Gunner does 15% more dmg
      5.) Lancer does 33% more dmg
      6.) Ninja does roughly 50% more dmg
      7.) Reaper does 30% more dmg
      8.) Slayer does 47% more dmg
      9.) Sorcerer does 46% more dmg
      10.) Warrior does 38% more dmg

Keep in mind that some of these Runs might have been Slaying Runs! But on the other side you should not forget that we have Veliks Little Helper (the 23 Power/Endurance buff which is basically a basic talent) which already boosts our dps by like 5%.

But in the end the damage difference is still between roughly 25% and 33% for pretty much all classes. I mean even a fking retard can see that the best players in EU would only be average players dps-wise in Korea and not even close to their highest dps...can we finally get talents for fucks sake?
      Imho it will be much more interesting to compare average dps when more logs come to EU. As I can see from the graph, our top dps are to be considered average at most in Ktera, so I wonder what will our average be, once we have a decent dataset to compare
    • @Newine

You shouldn't insist on playing a class with OP talents, it's been announced since 2 years that BHS won't give them to other regions.
      Eu DPS players should just reroll to warrior or zerk as they have the less OP talents and it doesn't seem that gameforge is planning to give us talents anytime soon.
      Don't be jealous, just reroll ^^
      Give us talents as passives or at least give regions outside of Korea a proper class balance.

Someone at Bluehole Studio thinks that fun is spelled G-R-I-N-D

TERA : The Endless Recycling until Agony
    • Tomo wrote:

Nerfing bosses is still a shitty compensation. Ninja (slayer) gunner etc. will stil not be as playable as in Ktera. Just give us Talents as passives if the whole talentsystem is not implementable.
      It's the only valid solution the western regions have tho.

Giving people a invisible buff that increases their damage by 40%(invisible like the TC CCB) will make Ninja/Reaper viable for sure, but will also make zerk just even more broken and as far as I know there is no way to give specific permanent buffs to specific classes(e.g. Zerk 25% buff, Brawler 80% buff), it's 1 buff for all or none.

I have no idea what Bluehole were thinking when they made the new Dreadspire so tanky(maybe they actually planned already on bringing a nerfed version to EU/RU/NA? jk it's bluehole) but it just shows that they indeed don't give a fck about other regions.

I just hope that GF thinks already about a solution on their test server(reducing the hp to an amount a ninja/reaper/x/brawler combo can beat floor 1-10) or maybe something else.

Or just bring talents to EU.
    • Soeasy wrote:

Tomo wrote:

Nerfing bosses is still a shitty compensation. Ninja (slayer) gunner etc. will stil not be as playable as in Ktera. Just give us Talents as passives if the whole talentsystem is not implementable.
      Giving people a invisible buff that increases their damage by 40%(invisible like the TC CCB) will make Ninja/Reaper viable for sure, but will also make zerk just even more broken and as far as I know there is no way to give specific permanent buffs to specific classes(e.g. Zerk 25% buff, Brawler 80% buff), it's 1 buff for all or none.
      At vm9 times, they buffed slayer quite a bit with several passives like cd reduction from whirlwind crits and overhand crits etc. So it is possible to add several different buffs to any class.