Upcoming Dreadspire Problems

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Rafera wrote:

1. Combat Accelerator / Glorious Memento / Seal of the Undying Flame and so on should never, ever exist in this game and you can't ever take them in consideration in any aspect of the game. They are nothing but acompetitive trash developed by one person in Gameforge which was never requested and until today is still shamelessly active in battlegrounds with ridiculous useless responses and feedback from our Tera Expert Team.
      2. Sooner or later you will need Talents in EU, the game is getting patches following Ktera and not EUtera, we do not have our own developing path, so every new patch and content we receive will be based on classes with talents and there is no simple way to make an alternative to something that applies to every class gameplay individually.
      3. Talents are shit for PvP, its confirmed. PvP is also shit in Tera, its confirmed as well. Request fix in PvP after Talents are implemented. Unless you want to keep playing in a pile of stacked up issues.
      4. If people dislike the way the game is, don't play it. Thats what I do.

Can I give you a hug bro, you express things clean and simple like no other player has done so far.
      It Just feels so empty without me :elin33:
    • Yeah these P2W consumables should be removed from the game, its only ruining the PvE/PvP rankings like the person with the most P2W consumables will have an easier time getting higher ranks and that doesn't make any sense this includes CA, Seal, Memento, Ice whisper(gives you a shield on top of that which allows you to skip some mechanics totally broken), Fiery Fervor etc. Specially seeing Ranks will start rewarding players based on ranks and everyone will need those p2w consumables to actually get higher ranks.
    • Nekameji wrote:

Do you know that no one of the statement consumables are p2w?

CAP -> ghilliglade or 700 gold at broker
      Memento and seal -> event on weekend
      Ice and fiery -> fire and ice event from the NOT p2w box

At this point call p2w even lamb, beer, and savage.
      can you use lamb, beer and savage in bg?
      let me tell you. NO!
      can you use CAP in BG?
      yes, you can
      now gl wining against sync que that use CAP
      +the thread isn't really about CAP being P2W, it's about impossibility to clear DS (the one that koreans had) with some classes
    • Nekameji wrote:

There were posts before yours explaining why and how they're p2w tho, you just decided to ignore them because in your head "obtainable ingame = not p2w".

Not sure on what server you're playing but anywaybut on Killian CA go for 1.5 to 3.5k (on Mystel its still abit over 1k). Their droprate from GG remains very low, I'd say below 5% (and I'm being quite generous, its probably around 1-2%). Also the quite small existing supply would become pretty much non existant if we actually had to rely on them.

Memento & seal from event.. please lol. I probably opened over 100 of those Dark Secret, I've gotten ONE seal and never seen a Memento, so yeah not reliable at all.

Ice & Fiery WERE limited, RNG & came in small quantity if you got them frm the non p2w box. Not to mention their 5min CD for 1min uptime for 5% AS or 5% dmg...yeah ok. (got 0 and opened about 50 non p2w boxes).

I know you were trying to be a smart-ass but savage are indeed p2w as they're literally non obtainable anymore and the remaining one sell for stupid prices (I sold a few for 4k/each a few days ago).

Beer & lamb are seasonal buffs, you cannot obtain them via the cashshop or any other means, you can call them unfair advantage, but not p2w.
    • Nekameji wrote:

you must be fun at parties. In game parties I mean, your party is supposed to expect you to use seal every other run because weekend event :^)
    • Gonna update my recent post with new highest EU Rankings:

1.) Archer EU 4.1m/s vs Archer KR 4.5m/s === Difference of +9.7%dmg

2.) Berserker EU 6.6m/s vs Berserker KR 6.9m/s === Difference of +4.5% dmg

3.) Brawler EU 3.3m/s vs Brawler KR 5.1m/s === Difference of +54% dmg

4.) Gunner EU 4.4m/s vs Gunner KR 4.4m/s === Difference of +0% dmg

5.) Lancer EU 2.5m/s vs Lancer KR 2.8m/s === Difference of +12% dmg

6.) Ninja EU 3.7m/s vs Ninja KR 5.2m/s === Difference of +40% dmg

7.) Reaper EU 3.5m/s vs Reaper KR 4.4m/s === Difference of +25% dmg

8.) Slayer EU 4.2m/s vs Slayer KR 5.3m/s === Difference of +26% dmg

9.) Sorcerer EU 4.0m/s vs Sorcerer KR 4.7m/s === Difference of +18% dmg

10. Warrior EU 5.2m/s vs Warrior KR 5.8m/s === Difference of +12% dmg

Overall difference of (9.7+4.5+54+12+40+25+26+18+12+0)/10 = 20% dmg even with Veliks Little Helper~
    • tobtheking2 wrote:

Gonna update my recent post with new highest EU Rankings:

Overall difference of (9.7+4.5+54+12+40+25+26+18+12+0)/10 = 20% dmg even with Veliks Little Helper~
      How you know their gears? Shouldn't it be a huge factor in such statistic you make?
    • Nekameji wrote:

CAP -> ghilliglade or 700 gold at broker Never said that this one is P2W

Memento and seal -> event on weekend Since the release of Astral Gift i never get ONE. Neither all of my friends on the friendlist/guild

Ice and fiery -> fire and ice event from the NOT p2w box 95% of all aviable POTS were from fusion item whioch was shop only.

So only because there is a tiny small chance doesn't mean an item is not p2w. If i want i could buy 1000 seal just for swiping credit card. But i will never ever get even 10 seal if i open astral gift. And what about 7 power pot? They got removed from GG and there is no supply .. omnly shop can deliver them and somethimes you get 1 or 2 from a lame code. But hey i got 2 so it's not p2w.

And about 2,0 crit mounts ... there is small chance in HH to drop them but i also never heard from someone that they dropped one. And how long does HH exist?
    • Uhrzeiger23 wrote:

Everything is max gear lol
      who doesnt have max gear yet
      I wonder too, who doesn't? Who gears max gear Ninja? And still didn't see a response of where is the source on the gear those players are wearing besides assumption?

And why don't you post lowest DPS charts for dungeon clear, since the goal is to be able to clear next content the baseline starts there.

I mean if you want to be taken serious on your statistics, they can't be simple copy pastes you know. We all know they have higher DPS than EU already through talents.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Rafera ().

• Rafera wrote:

Uhrzeiger23 wrote:

Everything is max gear lol
      who doesnt have max gear yet
      I wonder too, who doesn't? Who gears max gear Ninja? And still didn't see a response of where is the source on the gear those players are wearing besides assumption?
      And why don't you post lowest DPS charts for dungeon clear, since the goal is to be able to clear next content the baseline starts there.

I mean if you want to be taken serious on your statistics, they can't be simple copy pastes you know. We all know they have higher DPS than EU already through talents.
      Thats the point, no? To show how much talents give more dmg in compare to velik blessing buff we just got in some dungs (should be all dungs because talents work everywhere but well)..
      On stream Atmorph said that they have no info about talents, but i wonder does he even know what talents are since he dont even know names of bgs and dungs that are in the game OMEGALUL..
      But since that moment i realized that all we are crying about just pointless since our experts dont have idea what are some things in game..
      So we have to give up on complaining and play the game how it is and adapt to that or just quit.. Live or die, make your choice!

Regards,
      Leebac
      Some time ago Tera was a game.. Nowadays its proxy bullshit!
    • Uhrzeiger23 wrote:

well for me
      i canceled club right after the said "no info about talents"
      there is no point to buy stuff in tera without talent i'll just start to exploit more because who cares about this game
      Well i have 1 day left and i wont renew it..
      I rly dont see point anymore when the game is worse and worse day by day..
      Some time ago Tera was a game.. Nowadays its proxy bullshit!
    • tobtheking2 wrote:

Considering berserker damage difference and the fact that they have, priest,mystic,lancer,brawler with talents, which does indeed buff the berserker damage in party, berserkers in EU are more skilled than in Ktera? :papayoopiproud:

Do not forget we in Eu did not get the fix in bloodshed passive while they have it.
    • Yoopi wrote:

tobtheking2 wrote:

Considering berserker damage difference and the fact that they have, priest,mystic,lancer,brawler with talents, which does indeed buff the berserker damage in party, berserkers in EU are more skilled than in Ktera? :papayoopiproud:
      Do not forget we in Eu did not get the fix in bloodshed passive while they have it.
      Overall
      Eu is better than Korean, yes

Rang Should be like

NA > EU/RU > Korea > Jtera
    • Uhrzeiger23 wrote:

Yoopi wrote:

tobtheking2 wrote:

Considering berserker damage difference and the fact that they have, priest,mystic,lancer,brawler with talents, which does indeed buff the berserker damage in party, berserkers in EU are more skilled than in Ktera? :papayoopiproud:Do not forget we in Eu did not get the fix in bloodshed passive while they have it.
      OverallEu is better than Korean, yes

Rang Should be like

NA > EU/RU > Korea > Jtera
      berserker wise on mg on aahm, EU>NA , Teneen and Cheesewheel ranks above NA zerks on non 3 zerk parties as well
    • Probably they using the same script so that doesnt realy matter.
      Cheese used Savage Draught which easily give that ~100k dmg diff.
      Also the "pros" say mystic "better" for epen, NA used priest.

And compare the regions with top dmg just plain dumb since probably they didnt do that in the ethical enviroment.