Upcoming Dreadspire Problems

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • You realised that she still does the switch and has a few special things? o:

      You have three option:
      - no switch at all
      - switch that gives you the next debuff
      - switch that gives you the previous debuff

      and for now it seems like that she can also switch an unknown number of people so 1.) switch everyone or 2.) switch no-one or 3.) switch only a certain amount of ppl (one or two?) :elin31:


      pretty sure that there are certain combinations though which pretty much always prevent a wipe but ye overall only the HP/Timer seems to be problem here welp
      DPS Tier-List
      Top-Tier: Archer/Gunner/Reaper
      Mid-Tier: Warrior/Valkyrie/Sorcerer/Ninja
      Low-Tier: Berserker/Slayer
    • tobtheking2 wrote:

      You realised that she still does the switch and has a few special things? o:

      You have three option:
      - no switch at all
      - switch that gives you the next debuff
      - switch that gives you the previous debuff

      and for now it seems like that she can also switch an unknown number of people so 1.) switch everyone or 2.) switch no-one or 3.) switch only a certain amount of ppl (one or two?) :elin31:


      pretty sure that there are certain combinations though which pretty much always prevent a wipe but ye overall only the HP/Timer seems to be problem here welp
      As far as I paid attention to the mechanic she never switched. I shall watch it again tomorrow then. Didnt pay attention every time tho.
    • Im not shure how it correctly work,but:

      Start: Everyone take 1 Phase
      First Switch: 2 Persons get switch to the same Phase, so the 4th Person has to take the missing Phase
      From this Point on 2 Persons have the same Phase, and this is what i think is the Coremechanic, you have to take Phases with 4 Persons.

      On every other Switch: ALL Persons with a Phase get a switch either one Phase back(3>2, 2>1, 1>3) or one Phase forward (1>2, 2>3, 3>1).



      :sniper: If you mess with the Best you will die like the Rest :rocketlauncher:
    • This is really a good thing that BHS implements a dungeon meant to be chalenging for Koreans, with hard dps checks.
      If even the pro EU players can't clear it with their proxy modules, scripts and skill prediction then maybe BHS will have to stop ignoring anything outside of Korea and balance game a little more for other regions or finaly give us talents.
      Give us talents as passives or at least give regions outside of Korea a proper class balance.

      Someone at Bluehole Studio thinks that fun is spelled G-R-I-N-D

      TERA : The Endless Recycling until Agony
    • Eternyawar wrote:

      This is really a good thing that BHS implements a dungeon meant to be chalenging for Koreans, with hard dps checks.
      If even the pro EU players can't clear it with their proxy modules, scripts and skill prediction then maybe BHS will have to stop ignoring anything outside of Korea and balance game a little more for other regions or finaly give us talents.
      You do know Ktera has proxy users too right? or you are ignorant enough to think this is only a thing in EU
      It Just feels so empty without me :elin33:
    • @Yoopi

      I know that NA players use proxy and skill prediction, since all EU players who were pushed away from Tera EU since mwa crisis, must have a really bad ping on NA.

      But you're right, i was ignorant about Ktera players using proxy. I don't speak Korean and I only follow essentialmana and Seraphinush gaming for Ktera Patchs and obviously they don't talk about the use of proxy in Korea.

      It's good to know and even better than what I thought, so the only difference between Ktera and EU is talents. We'll see if someone can clear cruel dreadspire without talents and maybe then, BHS will have to bring talents to other regions or at leats balance bosses' HP for other regions.
      Sorry for my naïvety.
      Give us talents as passives or at least give regions outside of Korea a proper class balance.

      Someone at Bluehole Studio thinks that fun is spelled G-R-I-N-D

      TERA : The Endless Recycling until Agony
    • Kraxler wrote:

      Why they should use Proxy?`For even lower ping? I mean KTERA player have usually 8 - 11 Ping. I think proxy would do the opposite if they using it.

      Even with 10ms proxy or welp Skill Prediction can give you a huge dps gain (especially for zerks lul)
      DPS Tier-List
      Top-Tier: Archer/Gunner/Reaper
      Mid-Tier: Warrior/Valkyrie/Sorcerer/Ninja
      Low-Tier: Berserker/Slayer
    • tobtheking2 wrote:

      Kraxler wrote:

      Why they should use Proxy?`For even lower ping? I mean KTERA player have usually 8 - 11 Ping. I think proxy would do the opposite if they using it.
      Even with 10ms proxy or welp Skill Prediction can give you a huge dps gain (especially for zerks lul)
      thats not true
      ofc its still boost ur dps but not huge
      it can even lower ur dps with such ping since SP still dsync alot
      module.exports = function Teraisshitpleaseuninstall °-°
    • tobtheking2 wrote:

      Kraxler wrote:

      Why they should use Proxy?`For even lower ping? I mean KTERA player have usually 8 - 11 Ping. I think proxy would do the opposite if they using it.
      Even with 10ms proxy or welp Skill Prediction can give you a huge dps gain (especially for zerks lul)
      Ghosting is still a thing. Most people take this tradeoff because they already have higher ping. But if a person already have low ping this tradeoff isn't wort anymore.

      Also isn't BHS using XING code which scan you PC for said 3rd party tools?
    • proxy/sp removes or adds certain stuff that you aren't able to do without it o:
      just look at zerk rankings lul you cannot hit 55-60 rampage without proxy/sp, no matter how low your ping is o.o'
      DPS Tier-List
      Top-Tier: Archer/Gunner/Reaper
      Mid-Tier: Warrior/Valkyrie/Sorcerer/Ninja
      Low-Tier: Berserker/Slayer
    • Uhrzeiger23 wrote:

      tobtheking2 wrote:

      proxy/sp removes or adds certain stuff that you aren't able to do without it o:
      just look at zerk rankings lul you cannot hit 55-60 rampage without proxy/sp, no matter how low your ping is o.o'
      They use SP/low ping and macro it :o
      thats exactly what I said...?
      DPS Tier-List
      Top-Tier: Archer/Gunner/Reaper
      Mid-Tier: Warrior/Valkyrie/Sorcerer/Ninja
      Low-Tier: Berserker/Slayer