Upcoming Dreadspire Problems

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Mr.Brownstone wrote:

They are included (CA and other stuff) but, I just checked war's and zerk's ones on moongourd, and they didn't use it. 4.7m/s for war and 6.2m/s for zerk didn't use any ca, not even their party. Idk where you took your data from (not saying is made up or something, just saying that coz i can't compare myself sadly), so idk how much KR did but for example in RMHM, 1st boss we have a 7.2m/s with CA, on last boss 6.8m/s, just looking at war right now coz I don't have much time. And the top 2 is only from 2 wars using CA, which should clearly show how many people actually "tryhard" with that.
      My point is simply that not many people "tryhard" with CA so we don't actually know its full potential yet, maybe we could compare HH P4, idk.
      If CA would be farmable like Bravery it would be fine but CA is mostly a Cash Shop item and thus complete and utter bullshit to even think about balancing things with it. I say mostly because you have that little chance to get it from GG and Dark Secrets.

Also @tobtheking2 who do I need to write so that the graphs will get a bigger scale? Cause they always stop at 6,9m. I want to see everything.
      Rechtsschreibfeler? Kenn ick nicht. Kann man dass Essen?

EU:
      Arlassa - Kriegermain - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Matoi.Ryuko - Kriegertwink - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Rânâ.Lînchên - Brawler - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Lucymârvel - Mystiker - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Arlos - Lanzer - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      verschiedene nicht Lvl 65 Chars
    • You can't honestly in good conscience claim that you want "hard dungeons" but "clearable" with talents, while at the same time knowing CAP exists and some players will use it. For real.

"But I don't want CAP cause not farmable cause reasons" is a pointless argument. It exists and will make them steam rolled at least for 1 party and that's what matters.
    • Arlos wrote:

Mr.Brownstone wrote:

They are included (CA and other stuff) but, I just checked war's and zerk's ones on moongourd, and they didn't use it. 4.7m/s for war and 6.2m/s for zerk didn't use any ca, not even their party. Idk where you took your data from (not saying is made up or something, just saying that coz i can't compare myself sadly), so idk how much KR did but for example in RMHM, 1st boss we have a 7.2m/s with CA, on last boss 6.8m/s, just looking at war right now coz I don't have much time. And the top 2 is only from 2 wars using CA, which should clearly show how many people actually "tryhard" with that.
      My point is simply that not many people "tryhard" with CA so we don't actually know its full potential yet, maybe we could compare HH P4, idk.
      If CA would be farmable like Bravery it would be fine but CA is mostly a Cash Shop item and thus complete and utter bullshit to even think about balancing things with it. I say mostly because you have that little chance to get it from GG and Dark Secrets.
      Also @tobtheking2 who do I need to write so that the graphs will get a bigger scale? Cause they always stop at 6,9m. I want to see everything.

Yukikoo/Neowutran#0894 in Discord but as far as I know the graphs ends at 6.9m for most classes (only certain classes like zerk or warrior can achieve more than that, I guess)

Welp...probably wasn't uploaded/added to the graph yet but ok seems like Ninja can hit a bit more than 2.8m/s
      :elin31:
    • Ofc there is CAP If they would make CAP easier farmable (even if it is 10 per weekly reward + nontradeable) it would be fine .. But wait 30 min duration on a 1 hour cooldown ... then we face another problem with normal braveries.

GF can just add a new potion which gives 20% CDR and 20% damage against monster.
      And this time be sure to disable it for BGs. Also this pot should be easy farmable. 100% chance in GG

Maybe this is the easiest fix for talentsystem.
    • Borsuc wrote:

I fight a BAM in Open World, and I hit both a player and the BAM with Lightning Strike. Or I miss my skill completely. CDR applies or not?

No bullshit exceptions allowed. Dummies.
      did you one shot the player and the bam, dummie? According to your logic memeslash is legal and ok
      "but yoopi memeslash is exception" no. It is 1 cast of skill. 1, not more.
      It Just feels so :elin33: empty without me.

Ohayo Yoopi! :elin34: :elin6: :elin1: :elin23: :elin39: :elin31: Skia for president. Ⓒ
    • Borsuc wrote:

Explain how would a CDR against monster work.
      Only the increase damage applies against monster. Or if they really want it they can make it 20% CDR and 20% Damage while you are in a dungeon. Outside of Dungeons this Pot don't have any effect. Or you know what just make a dungeons buff which give these stats. That way we don't need to grind for a pot. PvP don't get affected and everybody is happy
    • Well yeah then it sounds more reasonable. I mean even the BAMs in FWC are considered "monster" so applying in dungeon only (but not useable in BG) is a reasonable solution.

Yoopi wrote:

did you one shot the player and the bam, dummie? According to your logic memeslash is legal and ok
      Do you even know what CDR stands for?
    • Obviously it was the nerfed version o:
      If anyone is curious about the fight:
      DSU Clear dps: 4.7 M for 1st Zerk + 4.5 M for the 2nd Berserker + Brawler 2.6 M + Lancer 1.5M + Mystic 200k === clear time 572s = 9 Minutes 32 Seconds so ye good luck boys :elin27:
      :elin31: