Upcoming Dreadspire Problems

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Shashlik wrote:

      1-2 months? We only want the goddamn talent system for 2 years now.
      Unfortunatly they had no info to share about the talentsystem as there is nothing they can openly talk about at the moment :elin11:
    • Talentsystem or GF quit publishing TERA. And i'm sure BHS will change their mind. They will lose money if GF quit. And looking for a new Publisher will cost way more money and time. They can't afford it.

      Sometimes the easiest and most agressive move is the best solution. But they don't have balls that's is.

      Do you rember when MWA suppky was short and people quit TERA club ... You see fast fix. And if this work it should work with this case.

      It would be even better if ALL publisher outside of KTERA would do this. Do you think BHS will ignore that?
    • It's not like if you can't clear a dungeon, or if noone has done it yet, even after months of its release, it necessarily means it's bad optimized or it's impossible. I mean for once, we have a content that is really really hard to clear and challenging, the fact that noone has cleared yet doesn't necessarily means it's publisher's fault. Did you see the way these parties are dealing with that boss ? How do you say they're doing no mistakes ? How can you call it "IMPOSSIBLE" just because noone has cleared it yet ?! Sure it's hard boys, harder than anything before, obviously, but why is this bad ? Even if noone will ever clear the last boss, it is a dungeon with score and rank system, that means that the ones who get closest will get rewarded. It means that the ones who are playing the best will show up on top, always, and imo that is something really good for the ones who wish to have a little of good competition in tera. If you ask me, I hope they will add more and harder bosses if anyone manages to clear that 10th floor.
      I get up around 7, get outta bed around 9.
    • 1. tera isn't drak souls, so I guess content is created so ppl can clear it and grind it
      2. the difficulty isn't a problem, adding crit resist which we (NA/EU tera) can't lower and tons of HP to make fights just long.
      long fight isn't hard, it's just boring

      let's say you have 2 dungs
      1. deadly as fck not much HP, but you spend most of the time dodging and doing mechanics
      2. tons of HP boss doing same thing over and over till your brain turns off
      both dung are around same time to clear and have same rewards, which one do you choose?
    • Mr.Brownstone wrote:

      It's not like if you can't clear a dungeon, or if noone has done it yet, even after months of its release, it necessarily means it's bad optimized or it's impossible. I mean for once, we have a content that is really really hard to clear and challenging, the fact that noone has cleared yet doesn't necessarily means it's publisher's fault. Did you see the way these parties are dealing with that boss ? How do you say they're doing no mistakes ? How can you call it "IMPOSSIBLE" just because noone has cleared it yet ?! Sure it's hard boys, harder than anything before, obviously, but why is this bad ? Even if noone will ever clear the last boss, it is a dungeon with score and rank system, that means that the ones who get closest will get rewarded. It means that the ones who are playing the best will show up on top, always, and imo that is something really good for the ones who wish to have a little of good competition in tera. If you ask me, I hope they will add more and harder bosses if anyone manages to clear that 10th floor.
      There's literally a video in the first post showing one of the most OP comp having a hard time with the timer of the 7th(?) floor and clearing it with like 1sec left, so yeah, maybe there was few mistakes / death, it still shows that even with talents and "OP Korean player" they struggle to clear due to timer while having significantly higher dps than other versions.

      Its good to have competition and I'd actually love a dungeon that no one ever clear in months or ever, but without talents, the competition would be "whoever has the best war/zerk/lancer in their group" and other classes wouldnt even have a shot to participate. Not so much of a competition if you ask me.
    • jinh wrote:

      Mr.Brownstone wrote:

      It's not like if you can't clear a dungeon, or if noone has done it yet, even after months of its release, it necessarily means it's bad optimized or it's impossible. I mean for once, we have a content that is really really hard to clear and challenging, the fact that noone has cleared yet doesn't necessarily means it's publisher's fault. Did you see the way these parties are dealing with that boss ? How do you say they're doing no mistakes ? How can you call it "IMPOSSIBLE" just because noone has cleared it yet ?! Sure it's hard boys, harder than anything before, obviously, but why is this bad ? Even if noone will ever clear the last boss, it is a dungeon with score and rank system, that means that the ones who get closest will get rewarded. It means that the ones who are playing the best will show up on top, always, and imo that is something really good for the ones who wish to have a little of good competition in tera. If you ask me, I hope they will add more and harder bosses if anyone manages to clear that 10th floor.
      There's literally a video in the first post showing one of the most OP comp having a hard time with the timer of the 7th(?) floor and clearing it with like 1sec left, so yeah, maybe there was few mistakes / death, it still shows that even with talents and "OP Korean player" they struggle to clear due to timer while having significantly higher dps than other versions.
      Its good to have competition and I'd actually love a dungeon that no one ever clear in months or ever, but without talents, the competition would be "whoever has the best war/zerk/lancer in their group" and other classes wouldnt even have a shot to participate. Not so much of a competition if you ask me.
      Noone said the game at its actual state is balanced, we didn't even get the awakening for all the classes yet. It's a good addition to the game, that's my pov, the fact that is really hard is only a good thing, the fact that the competition won't be as "fair" as it should be is something which I agree on with you, yes, but it has nothing to do with the dungeon itself and the publisher said they're working on other's classes awakening. I think it's not fair to pretend everything to be perfect at once :D
      I appreciate the effort put already (from developers, publisher, anyone that's been working on the game in general) and hope that things will keep getting better with time passing since I agree, there's a lot that could be done to make tera a better place to stay still.
      I get up around 7, get outta bed around 9.
    • as a zerk main "
      • Thunder Strike / Increases Charging Speed during Fiery Rage - 30 points;
      • Thunder Strike / Increases Movespeed while using this skill - 55 points;
      • Cyclone / Increases Movespeed while using this skill - 30 points;
      • Evasive Smash / 20% Chance to reset this skills Cooldown - 45 points;
      • Lethal Strike / Increases Charging Speed during Fiery Rage - 30 points;"
        these are actually trash buffs... except for maybe first (?) if that's talents for zerk YIKES.
        (Yes zerk is meta now. k ik.)
      It Just feels so empty without me :elin33:
    • Mr.Brownstone wrote:

      Noone said the game at its actual state is balanced, we didn't even get the awakening for all the classes yet. It's a good addition to the game, that's my pov, the fact that is really hard is only a good thing, the fact that the competition won't be as "fair" as it should be is something which I agree on with you, yes, but it has nothing to do with the dungeon itself and the publisher said they're working on other's classes awakening. I think it's not fair to pretend everything to be perfect at once :D I appreciate the effort put already (from developers, publisher, anyone that's been working on the game in general) and hope that things will keep getting better with time passing since I agree, there's a lot that could be done to make tera a better place to stay still.
      Well, awakening or not wasn't the point tho, some classes, without talents (unless their awakened part include their talents as passive, lul), will still be trash compared to their korean counterparts, and thing is, even if they become somewhat decent here (eu, na, ru etc) it simply means that they'll be even more OP in Korea. Take a look at archer & sorc in korea, they're close to the top dps, whats gonna happen in other regions when BHS release awakening for them and then balance upcoming dungeon around their damage instead of zerk?

      Speaking of already awakened classes,Brawler without talents, will never be viable in such competition. Hell even with talents, I'm not sure the party in the video would've been able to clear it if they had a brawler.

      Not really sure what you're arguing about anyway, no one is against harder content, but when said content is balanced around a versions that has 20-40% more damage per classes its plain retarded. Its like racing a car on your bicycle in a straight line.

      As for the effort from the publisher, yeah, not really seeing it, they baited us with a +23power buff added to RMHM 2months ago despite most people asking for said buff to be applied everywhere, as it should be, or at least add it to every 4star+ or upcoming dungeons. Fastforward 2month and nothing changed.

      Best thing for us would probably to just get the same version of dreadspire so people won't be able to clear shit and then maybe thing will change.

      yoopi@ don't forget the damage on their main skill aswell, might not be as good as other classes talents, still its a signficant boost compared to none.
    • As a normal person who, sure, plays the game and who wants to give constructive feedback to make it a better place to stay as I'm sure you are, I think that saying "they're not balanced right now, imagine in the future" is not really helping anyone. Expecially when noone has seen anything, literally, about those changes yet.
      The fact that some classes do more damage than the others is clear, the fact that different regions have different "optimizations" is clear too. But do you really think this was their plan since the beginning, you think they're not planning anything to make things better ?
      Their work is not over, they said it and i think it's pretty obvious that things are changing pretty heavily in tera lately. Saying that they're not putting effort in the game and in the balance is really not helping at all imo, besides being not true.
      I understand the reason of the post and of your's and other's answers, obviously, we're just saying our opinions.
      All I'm trying to say is that imo, giving feedback in that way is wrong and counter productive. We didn't see the full project yet and it's obvious. They have done some pretty huge changes and they have took back some others (ex. Talisman system). Calling stuff "trash", "shit", making theories about things we don't know yet, it's really going nowhere but against the game itself.
      We are single people having our own opinions, sure they might be shared by many others and it's been discussed for long now but we don't know their (owner's and publisher's) thought of process. They probably have entire teams trying to work out a solution to all these problems, teams, of people who are getting paid to work on this. People who I'm pretty sure care as much as any of us for the game, since it's not only entertainment for them, it's also their way of paying bills.
      So yeah, I said it once and I repeat it again, I'm really happy of the changes the game had till now, sure I'd have my different opinion about some choices that have been taken, but hey, I don't pretend to be right. I'm just a guy with some ideas who's playing and enjoying a game with flaws, sure, but which he doesn't own or manage.
      Peace.
      I get up around 7, get outta bed around 9.
    • Mr.Brownstone wrote:

      They probably have entire teams trying to work out a solution to all these problems, teams, of people who are getting paid to work on this.
      These teams are shit then. I mean there is one really easy solution that was stated a lot of time over the last years and it still didn't happen. I mean what is easier and more effecttive than implementing a system that already exists?
      Rechtsschreibfeler? Kenn ick nicht. Kann man dass Essen?

      EU:
      Arlassa - Kriegermain - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Matoi.Ryuko - Kriegertwink - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Rânâ.Lînchên - Brawler - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Lucymârvel - Mystiker - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Arlos - Lanzer - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      verschiedene nicht Lvl 65 Chars
    • Arlos wrote:

      Mr.Brownstone wrote:

      They probably have entire teams trying to work out a solution to all these problems, teams, of people who are getting paid to work on this.
      These teams are shit then. I mean there is one really easy solution that was stated a lot of time over the last years and it still didn't happen. I mean what is easier and more effecttive than implementing a system that already exists?

      One of the many reasons I heard why talent system would be bad is pvp for example, which in EU is way more alive than KR I heard, NA was alive too till sometime ago i think.

      kokojam wrote:

      Mr.Brownstone wrote:

      the fact that different regions have different "optimizations" is clear too.
      Tell me which one "optimizations" other regions have? All i see is: i have no idea what im talkin about but i will just blablabal
      And with "optimizations" I meant the different things we have depending the region (CA, velik's buff, nerfs on dungeons), that are really simple and we could also say cheap, ok, but they are, in the end, optimizations.
      I get up around 7, get outta bed around 9.

      The post was edited 3 times, last by Mr.Brownstone ().

    • Mr.Brownstone wrote:

      They probably have entire teams trying to work out a solution to all these problems, teams, of people who are getting paid to work on this.
      You mean entire teams developing new problems. Cause that is what we are only getting since years, every single change they made in the game did nothing but increase the unbalance and you come out of nowhere with a speech that defines everything Bluehole isn't.
      I don't know if i should take you serious or not.


      "And with "optimizations" I meant the different things we have depending the region (CA, velik's buff, nerfs on dungeons), that are really simple and we could also say cheap, ok, but they are, in the end optimizations."
      Ok after this sentence i know i can't. Imagine CA being an optimization.
    • Yeah Mr Rafera,
      you find me here, out of nowhere, as you say, coz I've been hearing this moaning from long. Every day the global chat is a continuous "this game is ded, it's always worse". It's annoying. I understand speech is free but it pisses me off that people always complain, complain, complain and never, never appreciate. You find me here because I like this game and the content that it's being made, you find me here because I want to help the growth of this game and show some appreciation for the work that has been done till now, the work that people like you, who only know how to complain, are trying to drag down with all their forces for some reason.
      I get up around 7, get outta bed around 9.
    • Yoopi wrote:

      as a zerk main "
      • Thunder Strike / Increases Charging Speed during Fiery Rage - 30 points;
      • Thunder Strike / Increases Movespeed while using this skill - 55 points;
      • Cyclone / Increases Movespeed while using this skill - 30 points;
      • Evasive Smash / 20% Chance to reset this skills Cooldown - 45 points;
      • Lethal Strike / Increases Charging Speed during Fiery Rage - 30 points;"
        these are actually trash buffs... except for maybe first (?) if that's talents for zerk YIKES.
        (Yes zerk is meta now. k ik.)

      Yes, that's exactly why zerk is meta in NA/EU, because they have trash talents so in KTERA they have a lot more raw stats.
    • Alright RRHM is out for roughly 10 days now and time to post some new graphes.

      KEEP IN MIND THAT SOME KOREANS MIGHT HAVE HEORIC VOW GEAR IN PATCH 71 which should result in maybe 3-5% DMG + special consumables like Combat Acc are sadly included for those graphs and I personally have no information about Korea having or using consumables like that? Seems possible though that Korea used a special chocolate that reduced all skills cooldown by 10% so the difference might be more than usual. But even keeping the Gear + maybe Consumable difference in mind the difference between certain classes is way too much.

      How to read this graph:
      • X axis: DPS in Million / Second
      • Y axis: % of the playerbase doing the same DPS as the X value (not too important for the point we are trying to make)



      1.) Highest EU Archer 4.4m/s vs Highest KR Archer 6.8m/s




      2.) Highest EU Berserker 6.2m/s vs Highest KR Berserker 6.9m/s

      3.) Highest Brawler EU 3.7m/s vs Highest Brawler KR 6.9m/s

      4.) Highest EU Gunner 4.1m/s vs Highest KR Gunner 6.6m/s

      5.) Highest EU Lancer 2.5m/s vs Highest KR Lancer 4.0m/s

      6.) Highest EU Ninja (KEEP IN MIND THAT FOCUS IS BUGGED) 2.9m/s (3.3m/s but graph is not updated yet) vs Highest KR Ninja 6.3m/s

      7.) Highest EU Slayer 3.8m/s vs Highest KR Slayer 6.6m/s

      8.) Highest EU Sorc 3.8m/s vs Highest KR Sorc 6.5m/s

      9.) Highest Warrior EU 4.7m/s vs Highest Warrior KR 6.9m/s

      The post was edited 2 times, last by tobtheking2 ().

    • They are included (CA and other stuff) but, I just checked war's and zerk's ones on moongourd, and they didn't use it. 4.7m/s for war and 6.2m/s for zerk didn't use any ca, not even their party. Idk where you took your data from (not saying is made up or something, just saying that coz i can't compare myself sadly), so idk how much KR did but for example in RMHM, 1st boss we have a 7.2m/s with CA, on last boss 6.8m/s, just looking at war right now coz I don't have much time. And the top 2 is only from 2 wars using CA, which should clearly show how many people actually "tryhard" with that.
      My point is simply that not many people "tryhard" with CA so we don't actually know its full potential yet, maybe we could compare HH P4, idk.
      I get up around 7, get outta bed around 9.
    • Mr.Brownstone wrote:

      They are included (CA and other stuff) but, I just checked war's and zerk's ones on moongourd, and they didn't use it. 4.7m/s for war and 6.2m/s for zerk didn't use any ca, not even their party. Idk where you took your data from (not saying is made up or something, just saying that coz i can't compare myself sadly), so idk how much KR did but for example in RMHM, 1st boss we have a 7.2m/s with CA, on last boss 6.8m/s, just looking at war right now coz I don't have much time. And the top 2 is only from 2 wars using CA, which should clearly show how many people actually "tryhard" with that.
      My point is simply that not many people "tryhard" with CA so we don't actually know its full potential yet, maybe we could compare HH P4, idk.

      Dude, step away from CA! It is not farmable and so you cannot expect every player to throw money into GFs bankaccounts to get CA for every run! CA is a total failure and only a viable buff for 1-2% of EU players so please just cut it out. CA is and probably will never be an option for everyone and so it is save to say these graphs are right the way they are.
    • They removed KR Chocolates for Dreadspire, maybe they also consider removing CAP for our Version.

      I would actually welcome this and then we can see up to what Level EU Groups can clear without CAP and talents.
      "The black dress was fringed by countless laces and frills. These outlines of her were enfolded by metallic protectors on the back of her hands and a rustic tasset. Her looks reminded one of the ceremonial robes of medieval knights—an odd mixture that could be called neither dress nor armour. And finally, where normally there might have been a ribbon, she was wearing an old, metallic chest."