FIRE & ICE event

• FIRE & ICE event

Hey Guys,

We got this nice birthday event, but sadly i dont have time to do all (only farming tokens from Trees),.
      Can anyone explain in an easy ways baout the fire and ice event? do i still have time to do it if i start now?
      The price is fire and ice effect?

Ty all!
      Cheers for a better Tera-World!
      :elin1:
      -----Momo-----
    • If you have gold you can probably grab a fire stamp for around 100k gold if thats what you meant with fire effect. Unfortunately the frost one seems alot more expensive. The normal way to get the orbs is by doing the elin quests and grabbing the quest thing from the vanguard vendor to turn elemental and frost/fire shards into a fire or frost orb. Though its rng so you might not even get it if you do that.

If you have lots of titan tokens and dont want a dragon or costume i would suggest trying to sell of some capes, costumes or salutes and buy a fire stamp that way.
    • Angelol wrote:

If you have gold you can probably grab a fire stamp for around 100k gold if thats what you meant with fire effect. Unfortunately the frost one seems alot more expensive. The normal way to get the orbs is by doing the elin quests and grabbing the quest thing from the vanguard vendor to turn elemental and frost/fire shards into a fire or frost orb. Though its rng so you might not even get it if you do that.

If you have lots of titan tokens and dont want a dragon or costume i would suggest trying to sell of some capes, costumes or salutes and buy a fire stamp that way.
      so even if i do that elin quest everyday, i wont get it for sure...tera rng doesnt love me^^
      thx alot, i might just skip this and keep farming trees^^
      Cheers for a better Tera-World!
      :elin1:
      -----Momo-----