Tera Awakened | Mystic PvE Guide (Video)

• Sadly there is no downvote button here since the guide is incomplete and the parts you do talk about are partly shit.
      Rechtsschreibfeler? Kenn ick nicht. Kann man dass Essen?

EU:
      Arlassa - Kriegermain - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Matoi.Ryuko - Kriegertwink - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Rânâ.Lînchên - Brawler - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Lucymârvel - Mystiker - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Arlos - Lanzer - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      verschiedene nicht Lvl 65 Chars
    • @Arlos pls. No need to get offensive.

Thumbs up for the effort, @EcLiiPsesHD, but it's a basic guide, really. Hope to see an improved version in the near future.

Just a hint: Titanic Favour has a long animation lock and isn't recommended to be used most often, unlike Boomerang, Thrall of Life and Totem (also locks you for a moment but it even has DPS benefits too). Also, Corruption Ring sort of must have the 50% damage mitigation glyph on as this makes it basically an emergency defensive skill, plus gives you a bit of extra security when you do use it in close proximity to bosses.
    • @Sunflare I say things how I think they are and don't think theres any need to sugarcoat them. If it ends up offensive then it's like that.

Also his PvE guide suggests rolling Crit Resist Factor, Dmg stats on weapon and Power on Gloves. Other very questionable things are DPS Crystals and Empowered Gylphs in Thrall of Vengeance and Wrath. Sry but these things are just bad. What he does in my opinion is not creating guides but showcases of how he plays the classes.

EU:
    • If any beginner mystics were to watch the guide, they'd just end up under-performing, which could lead to them outright hating the class.
      It's good to make guides to help people, but you have to keep in mind you're potentially affecting a great number of people when you do that, which means you should make sure the information you provide doesn't end up doing them a disservice instead.

Also this guy outright deleted a comment that was many paragraphs long and provided very constructive (for once on the internet) feedback about the video, probably because he didn't appreciate the fact that the advice in his video was dodgy at best.
      I didn't comment here before as I had kinda hoped he'd use the critism to improve his video, but clearly he's happy with the crap he spew out in this "guide" so I'm less keen to commending his effort on making the video now.
    • Lol he really did delete my comment. Well good thing I saved it for exactly this kind of situation. I put it in the spoiler so you guys can read it too.

Display Spoiler
      First off lets talk about the gear. You just show your style without even mentioning other possibilities. That makes this guide already incomplete.

First off the dmg setup is not as useful since your job is to heal and support and not to do dmg. Normally you roll Double CDR, Healing, Atkspeed and Crit on your weapon. On gloves you normally roll Atkspeed, Healing, Endurance or Crit. Power does not contribute to healing so it's useless. Except for the missing Grounded Etching your armor and shoes are fine. For underwear as Mystic you have now 4 possible options. Endurance, HP, Crit or MP reg. I prefer Endurance since I want to minimize the healing I need myself and many boss mechanics are based on a percentage of your HP and thus HP underwear would counteract my goal. Crit and MP reg don't work towards my goal either so these are out as well. Crit Resist Facter is a completely useless stat in PvE and thus should never be rolled. On the necklace you would either roll Crit, Healing or Endurance. Same goes for the Circlet. Earrings are fine but another possible option is Healing. Brooch and Belt should run in any combination between HP and Crit. Btw you didn't show your belt. Also I think HP and Crit is the best roll here. On rings you can roll Endurance, Crit or Healing. I prefer Endurance and Crit.
      Now for the Crystals. In the Armor 4 Hardies and preferably with secondary stats that have MP reg. In the weapon at least one swift crystal since movement is essential on myst. Also 3 Brilliantly or 2 Brilliantly and 1 Carving. Prefered secondary stat is enrage dmgreduction. Backcricrystals are useless since as a Heal you should position yourself in front of the Boss so that attacks aimed at the healer do not turn the boss needlessly. For Vyrsks you either use Grounded, Carving, Atkspeed or Heal.
      Where I mentioned more than one option it is up for the player to decide what they like more but certain things are just useless.

Before you start summoning a lot fo Thralls you should use your Thrall of Healing first so that your MP don't run out.

Also as you said "Look at this." I just thought "What a shitty group.". Every DPS or Tank that gets outDPsed by a mystic should be ashamed of themselves.

There also vertain mechanics where the boss needs to be stunned and Sharas Lash is also useful for that. I use it a lot to stun the White Dragon in HH for example.

Sonorous Dreams will also be used by certain Boss mechanics.

You didn't say a lot about the thralls. Also you didn't explain why you use the glyphs you use. Man your guide is so incomplete.
      Just showing Glyphs doesn't mean aynthing to newbies. They want to know why they should use these glyphs.

For the Glyphs you should this as the basic part essentialmana.com/glyph-calc/#…n4:o1:s5:t5:u123:C2:D1:E2 and the last points are up for the personal preference. I myself glyphed the Wrath CD with the last six points.

Now for the explanation why the glyphs should be used.

Corruption Ring does not need the MP reg Gylph but instead use the 50% Dmgreduction since it will make you able to survive a few mechanics.

Titanic favor both glyphs since it's your main heal and the glyphs increase the usability of the skill by a lot.

Aruns Cleansing glyph is mandatory since without it you can not cleanse the whole party at the same time.

Resurrect everything except the MP Glyph. You take the Hastened Glyph so that you use the least amount of time on resurrecting a player since it has a very annoying animation lock and that can kill you pretty often. Hearty Glyph is used to decrease your workload since you would otherwise need to heal the resurrected player directly after. Energetic Glyph is used to make you able to use Resurrect more often.

Vow of Rebirth:
      Altruistic Glyph should not need an explanation. Energetic Glyph is needed so that if you die infight you can maybe give yourself a new buff in the same fight. Also after the first time it is off the CD your whole group could have the Rezbuff. Multiplicative Glyph so that you can give a third person the Rezbuff. The more people that have a second the better.

Energetic Teleport Jaunt is used to reduce the cooldown of you main Iframe and movement skill.

Through the Restorative Glyph the Aruns Vitae becomes you main selfheal after Thrall of Life.

Through the Enfeebling Glyph in Volley of Curses the skill gets the Endurance reduction on the Boss in the first place.

Thrall of Protection gives the whole party more Endurance thus it should be used before every fight and after you resurrected a player. If there are two players dead wait for using it after you resurrected both of them because it has a long CD which you could reduce with a Glyph that is worth 5 points. The effect is not worth that much in my opinion.

Thrall of Life you use all Glyphs since you will need the skill a lot. You will use it to Counteract your MP Consumption during Enrage since you will summon a lot of Thralls and Heal your party members and yourself. It will become your main selfheal.

Restorative Warding Totem increases the Healing makes your job easier to heal against debuffs for example.

Lingering Contagion makes your party deal more DMG and thus reduces your workload.

Energetic Boomerang Pulse is very useful skill since it heals everything in it's path. Also from my experience it crits a lot more than Titanic favor. Also if you hit a player with it twice it is as good as 2 tiatanic favors. Thats why you should get used to this skill fast.

Now a last at you EcLiiPseHD pls stop making guides for Tera. Your guides are not good and often wrong knowledge. Also you don't put the necessary effort into them which is why this guide became so incomplete. Take a look at Jiutti for example. He does a lot of good guides and if there are questions open for people he links guides that explain more indepth than he himself. A guide is meant to explain players how to play their class. What you are doing is more showing off how you play the classes.

EU: