Gear after StormCry?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Gear after StormCry?

Hey guys,

can anyone explain or confirm about this pic? (found it from another Forum). Ty!
      Images
      • gg.png

707.34 kB, 1,420×632, viewed 1,542 times

~~~~~ Kamuijunketsu - Warrior ~~~~~
      ~~~~ Kamuisenketsu - Mystic ~~~~
      ~~ Momosenketsu - Sorcerer ~~
      ~ Lancérmomo - Lancer ~

Profile pictures inspired by Tales of Zestria
    • Jixxy wrote:

The costs for upgrading are heavy...
      I wonder how weapon looks like when upgraded...again yellow flames?
      Ye, maybe black fire aura :D

~~~~~ Kamuijunketsu - Warrior ~~~~~
      ~~~~ Kamuisenketsu - Mystic ~~~~
      ~~ Momosenketsu - Sorcerer ~~
      ~ Lancérmomo - Lancer ~

Profile pictures inspired by Tales of Zestria
    • The question is:
      Is it worth upgrading at the beginning?

I mean if they release +1 to+9 the costs for "old" top tier should get similar to high tier.
      Otherwise reaching the new top will be extremly hard for new players (and expensive).
      Our gear stats from +7 to +9 will be lost then?
      If not, will there be additional stats or improved stats with new gear?

Anyone has information?

• As far as i know, the stats gained from +7 +8 +9 are added to the base stats. so you dont do just +6%flat do enemys as it is right now on stormcry, you will have +8%dmg flat against enemys. At least thats what i saw in korea, but i think as soon as they will be upgradable from +0 to +9, maybe the base stat get revertet to +6%, i dont know.

For the 4%hp on your defense stuff, i have no clue.
    • docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d…wxYvk/edit#gid=2144298030

The +7/8/9 Stats get added to the Base-Stats of the new Gear ~ also they add a few things like higher Base Attack and 1% additional damage increase on stats etc the cost is welp a bit too much in my opinion but yes it's definitely worth upgrading it.
      DPS Tier-List
      Top-Tier: Archer/Gunner/Reaper
      Mid-Tier: Warrior/Valkyrie/Sorcerer/Ninja
      Low-Tier: Berserker/Slayer
    • How will "old" gear xp work btw for +9SC to Heroic btw?

Atm +9 SC doesn't stack XP for future use, but +8 does (ofc it gain xp, but its not capped even tho there are no more enchant/upgrade (yet)) , so one could theorically leave his item at +8 and stack an unlimited amount of XP so when Heroic comes out , he would have 100% for upgrade+future enchant if they ever add it ?

Seems like a design flaw tbh, it feels like you should be able to gain gear XP on your +9 SC aswell.
    • Should be able to but isn't possible with +9 currently yes. That's basically why I'm farming a new +8 Set for some weeks now o:
      When Patch with AAHM hits Europe, I'm gonna sell my old +9 Set and upgrade the second Set with Full EXP to +9 and Heroic Gear later to benefit from the +15% Full Gear EXP bonus o:
      DPS Tier-List
      Top-Tier: Archer/Gunner/Reaper
      Mid-Tier: Warrior/Valkyrie/Sorcerer/Ninja
      Low-Tier: Berserker/Slayer