Lvl 57 warrior in search of good quests

• Warrior

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Lvl 57 warrior in search of good quests

Hello, it's been a long time since I played this game, and I'm quite lost.
      I would need some advice about lvl 50+ zones, and lvl 50+ quests.
      I have to do the Fraya's faith main quest in Lost caverns dungeon, but I am really lost I don't remember where Should I go.
      Pleas, be patient, and please, could anyone help me finding my path again? :P
    • It shouldn't be hard. :3

Just press L that brings up the lore / quests. Check the story quests tab which should list everything by level so you know what to look for. If you are already at 57 then I'd recommend finishing Labyrinth of Terror and 2 Ebon tower until 60 then do the newest story quest that starts at 60.

If you are still interested in the old story quests, you can go back to them anytime.

Good luck! ^-^/
      <3 Guide for new people - Click / tap to get redirected <3

https://bit.ly/TeraGuide
    • Glacial` wrote:

It shouldn't be hard. :3

Just press L that brings up the lore / quests. Check the story quests tab which should list everything by level so you know what to look for. If you are already at 57 then I'd recommend finishing Labyrinth of Terror and 2 Ebon tower until 60 then do the newest story quest that starts at 60.

If you are still interested in the old story quests, you can go back to them anytime.

Good luck! ^-^/
      Can't do Golden Labyrinth for Fraya's faith quest, too high level for it, but I cannot find it in group finder, I suppose I'll have to lvl up till I'm strong enough to beat all those elites on my own.
      anyway, I'll try the other 2 dungeons if I manage to find a group... Thank you for your advice
    • There's no such thing is "being too high level" for a story quest. :3 You might not be able to use instance matching to enter that specific dungeon to clear it but you can go alone. If you're indeed too high level, tackling that dungeon alone is possible. I assume you already levelled enough to render this post irrelevant but I threw my 2 cents in, in case someone bumps into the same problem. ^^

If you're from Mystel I could even help you. Or if not, you could ask other level 65s to clear them for you. You might not get experience for these bosses but you can advance your story quest and get possible vanguard rewards too.

Good luck! :3
      <3 Guide for new people - Click / tap to get redirected <3

https://bit.ly/TeraGuide
    • I don't know, I had been invited to a party by another player right in front of the entrance of the dungeon, but after a few seconds he/she told me I was too high level for that. I believed it because it wasn't displayed in the dungeon finder's list, even if I was able to enter alone that instance. But the warrior class is very tough to play, and the first mobs I met killed me in less than a minute.
      Anyway, I'm on Mystel server, if you happen to have some free time to spare for a little help, that would be much appreciated.
    • Any good advice for facing solo BAMs?
      PS: I've finally reached lvl 65 :pump: if someone could give me some help to reach the "apex" skills, it would be awesome! :P

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sybelius76 ().