Support say they have unblocked my IP/Account(s) but this is not true, cannot play the game after over 1 week of contact with support.

• Support say they have unblocked my IP/Account(s) but this is not true, cannot play the game after over 1 week of contact with support.

So I am posting here as a last resort, hoping this gets some attention.

I have not played the game in 2 years (and previously, i played for about an hour and logged off). Last week, I redownloaded the game and tried to login, but I got an error, 'Account Blocked, Please contact support.'. I then went to contact support, but the system is so backwards and confusing (do i really need to create separate accounts for the game, support and the forums...) it took me a few days to figure it out. In the mean time I downloaded the steam version to try that. Again, account blocked. By this point I had figured out the support system, I have sent tickets for both the steam and non-steam version. For both they have repeatedly told em the account is unblocked and to refrain from using VPN etc. I have not used any VPN anyway so that wasn't the issue. Apparantly if you do not have a static IP from your ISP, then you cannot play this game, however my IP has not changed during this time so that cannot be retriggering the automated blocking system either. On multiple occasions now, my account has never been unblocked. I go back to them and get basically the same canned response every time. Mostly they ignore half of my reply just to send the same dumb response. The latest has been when I mentioned that I had both a steam account and a non steam one. They now want me to link these before I can continue to get any support from them. I am at a complete loss as to what to do and pretty angry at the poor level of support they have provided so far.