Pinned List of bugs/issues with the new awakening system

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Freetimes wrote:

Before the patch: Hold S + Backstep = backstep backwards. (Even if you're also holding block button)
      Now: Hold S + Backstep = backstep forwad. (If you're holding block meanwhile).

Ends up moving into the AoE you're trying to go out of.
      Damn so thats why i now keep backsteping to boss back from front during S attack in RKE :D
    • g a r b a g e patch. mystic dd 30k +9 full crit heal omegalul.
      warrior backstab off cooldown brawlers with growing fury even yikes
      priest more useless (afaih) skills -> roll your face trough the keyboard
      slayer one combo class now :) ty btw :)
      lancer -> ty for destroying mass pvp :)
    • Kasaras wrote:

Freetimes wrote:

Before the patch: Hold S + Backstep = backstep backwards. (Even if you're also holding block button)
      Now: Hold S + Backstep = backstep forwad. (If you're holding block meanwhile).

Ends up moving into the AoE you're trying to go out of.
      Damn so thats why i now keep backsteping to boss back from front during S attack in RKE :D
      Yeah, i had it in the exact same situation. It was so frustrating and embarrising dying to same thing several times in a row.

Then i had to do the S mechanic another way that i was not even used with.

I simply cannot fast click movements, block and backstep. If there would be a frame they meet, i just die in the worst way.
      Tera Subscription - Active
    • Priest:
      Healing Circle

"Doubled cooldown and decreased healing by 10%.
      Increased range by 25%, and when it is chained from [Backstep] or [Fiery Escape] and [Lockon Heal], its casting speed and healing is increased by 25%"

Often doesnt't work with EU Ping...takes way too much time between Dodge, Escape, Lockon and Healing Circle...so no additional 25%.

• Greensheep wrote:

Prist cant use mana charge in Skyring (or another BGs)... i dont go deeper in, the retardness level behind this is over 9000.

This is legit the worst thing with this patch by far. Let's compare Mana regeneration options before and after this patch:

Before:
      We had 50 MP/s for 5s on Restorative Burst - which is a really good skill in Skyring btw.
      We had Mana Infusion for 100 MP/s for 20s or until you engage in combat again after casting it.
      We had Mana Charge, which gave 45% MP (unglyphed)/68.5% MP (glyphed).

After:
      We have 2% MP/s for 10s every 2s on Regeneration Circle (is this an intended change? The Glyph is still called Spirited Restorative Burst) which doesn't apply to the caster.
      We have Mana Infusion for 100 MP/s for 20s or until you engage in combat again after casting it.
      We have Words of Vitality for 50% MP (unglyphed)/75% MP (glyphed) which is currently unavailable in Battlegrounds.

So you see what we are left with I think, a skill with horrible cast time, which replenishes 1.57% MP/s until you engage in combat. In a Battleground. As the only Mana Regeneration source.

Even when you spam this skill, if the round lasts longer than three minutes, you will be left with no mana in normal circumstances. Just imagine a Sorcerer stealing your mana and you have no option to get anything back. Sounds fun, am I right?
      This change literally broke Priest for Champion's Skyring! and made it infenitely worse in every other Battleground.

GIVE PRIEST HIS MANA CHARGE BACK!
      atleast for Battlegrounds.

Noseldrian wrote:

Priest heals got nerfed

This is intended and deserved.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Trveasky ().

• a lot of the skills don't have full descriptions. what i have found so far

words of judgement buff
      shocking impulse and final reprisal recover hp and mp but it doesn't say how much
      and it says u cant use recovery skills other then holy burst and words of vitality but u can actually use restorative burst

heal thyself caster restores hp but again it doesn't say how much

words of vitality again doesn't say how much hp is recovered and the glyph that increases range doesn't seem to work

and this is just for priest i'm still going thru the other classes
    • • Berserker Unleash says HP can't go below 1, but in fact your HP can go into negative and if they reach your negative max HP you die (has killed me several times during awakening quest boss fight untill I found out why).
      If this is intended, I do not understand how the skill works and the description is definitely wrong. Can provide a video of the fight where I die at -138k HP with 5 seconds remaining on the buff :/
      Either, the description needs to be fixed, saying you effectively only double your HP, or they need to fix that you actually die during a skill that states your HP can't go below 1.

• Priest Manacharge range glyph hast been mentioned already.

• I think Priest new passive, Dedicated Vigor, which heals for 100 each second for 10 seconds, is not working as intended either. I'm not entirely sure if the 100 HP are meant to be fixed, because 100 HP a second in a game where people have 120,000-160,000 HP is ridiculous at best. I think those 100 HP should scale with healing on gear, similar to basically every other healing skill Priest has.

The post was edited 1 time, last by xLightz ().

• Priest

:arrow: Holy Burst : Sometimes Dedicated Vigor Buff doesn't apply to Priests or targets, same goes for Enchanched Dedicated Vigor
      :arrow: Words of Vitality: Range increase glyph doesn't work

The post was edited 2 times, last by Trod ().

• Probably intended but while dueling as a berserker with Intimidation (tank mode) enabled, after using Unleash the tank mode becomes disabled, so you need to press the Intimidation skill to enable it again.

About the double negative max HP, fixing the skill description would be nice but the way to prevent your instant death is using Unbreakable, so if the heal has time to heal the double damage you should not die.