Chargement d'un de mes personnages bloqués

• Chargement d'un de mes personnages bloqués

Bonjour, je nécessite votre aide car un de mes personnages : Reaper/Mortiféra : Yupïa est bloqué à cause du chargement qui arrive après l'avoir sélectionner.
      Le chargement s'arrêter à 84% avant de freeze et maintenant, il s'arrête à 82%.

J'ai fais le test, j'ai 3 personnages, seul mon reaper a ce problème. ?(

Merci d'avance de votre aide.
    • It seems no-one who speaks French is going to reply. Been waiting for 3 hours for anyone to do anything. The FR 'moderator' @Kiritsu will probably always remain with 0 posts, yet they reject people based on number of forum posts.

Lebtejebo wrote:

reason to decline me was "not enough posts"..
      Just... no comment.

HailToTheZetusbo wrote:

Bonjour, je nécessite votre aide car un de mes personnages : Reaper/Mortiféra : Yupïa est bloqué à cause du chargement qui arrive après l'avoir sélectionner.
      There used to be a forum thread with over 2,700 posts about this but they closed it because they couldn't be bothered to help players in need of immediate assistance anymore.
      Stuck Characters?
      Instead of posting there, we're now forced to send a support ticket and wait for 2-3 days to regain access to our characters. Cool, innit!?

Apart from writing to Support who will probably reply on Tuesday because of Easter (they don't work over the weekend anyway ), you can, while waiting, use the Repair function of the launcher. A guildie's "method" of dealing with this problem is... re-downloading the game. rip He says it works for him though. Hope it does for you too. It wouldn't work for me because that's 2/3 of my monthly data allowance.

Good luck!

P.S. Si vous ne parlez pas anglais, vous pouvez utiliser Google Traduction.
    • Sunflare wrote:

HailToTheZetusbo wrote:

There used to be a forum thread with over 2,700 posts about this but they closed it because they couldn't be bothered to help players in need of immediate assistance anymore.Stuck Characters?
      Instead of posting there, we're now forced to send a support ticket and wait for 2-3 days to regain access to our characters. Cool, innit!?

Apart from writing to Support who will probably reply on Tuesday because of Easter (they don't work over the weekend anyway ), you can, while waiting, use the Repair function of the launcher. A guildie's "method" of dealing with this problem is... re-downloading the game. rip He says it works for him though. Hope it does for you too. It wouldn't work for me because that's 2/3 of my monthly data allowance.

Good luck!

P.S. Si vous ne parlez pas anglais, vous pouvez utiliser Google Traduction.
      I can speak english too.
      Anyways, thank for not making me wait lol :hail: and I guess I've no choice to Re-download the game because the "Repair function" also doesn't work because IT also stop at a moment.

P.S. I'm currently busy working, I tryed to find a forum talking about this (in french) but no sucess.
    • Bonjour @Sunflare, @HailToTheZetusbo,

Pour rappel, seul le français est autorisé dans la partie française du forum. Vous devez vous exprimer dans la langue de chaque section. Merci de vous y tenir ;)

@Sunflare : Concernant votre "problème" avec Kiritsu, je vous laisse consulter la réponse que Vayus vous a laissée : Is goldselling now allowed?
      Par ailleurs, cela n'a rien à voir avec le sujet ici. Merci de passer par message privé si vous avez des questions.

@HailToTheZetusbo : Expliquez votre problème de personnage bloqué au support directement, ils vous porteront assistance.

:elin34: