Pinned Inofficial News-Thread (Copy+Pasta from Discord)

• Inofficial News-Thread (Copy+Pasta from Discord)

Hello fellow players,

since the communication is pretty close to perfect on the corresponding Discord-servers, but a lot of information doesn't find it's way to the official board, I will just copy & paste the "NEWS" - channel from "TeraOnlineEU". Please notice that this is in no way official, not here and not on the discord. This is just additional information which is worth sharing in the most cases though.

Please do not comment in this thread, this is an info-channel only. If you want to discuss on topics mentioned in this post, please open another thread. Thank you!
      There are only two paths you can choose. You can sit quietly and be selected out of this world, or you can adapt and change.

No, but I can learn. I'll bathe in blood. If that's what it takes to protect my friends, I'll take it. All the hatred, the disease. I'll take it as my own and end it.
    • Saturday, 24.03.2018, 10:41

Notice

Kelsaik won't drop any exclusive EM loot over the weekend
      This includes regular EM loot, as well as the timed (weekly/total) one
      EM/HM shared Loot currently still available

More on this early next week.
      There are only two paths you can choose. You can sit quietly and be selected out of this world, or you can adapt and change.

No, but I can learn. I'll bathe in blood. If that's what it takes to protect my friends, I'll take it. All the hatred, the disease. I'll take it as my own and end it.
    • Tuesday, 27.03.2018, 10:35

Maintenance is over and KNX Loot is back

• Tuesday, 10.04.2018, 11:23

For everyone (jk. only awakened classes! jkjk. also for non-awake classes)
      essentialmana.com/awakening/