FW CAP

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Want a peek at what awaits you for the upcoming patch? Then join our team on December 7th, starting at 06:00 PM CET for a special Livestream!

• @Athena
    Ok this is becoming ridicoulus, people are keep syncing with 2 parties with cap. Isn't like i care about what you wanna type or other *Edited guild want. This *Edited, you should fix this now, delete cap, i don't care about pve *Edited, if they can't manage to clear contents without cap is their problem, they are just bad nothing more. We are the only tera in the world with that *Edited, since most of people on this game haven't even a decent IQ you can't keep this item available so if you can't block it in bgs, delete it. I don't care if you need to argue about it or whatever retard stuff you'll write this time. You aren't playing the game cause clearly you didn't get that *Edited in first person, it's impossible to q fw since you can just enter to feed those *Edited and even if you go in solo you can still get them.
    I was even too kind in last weeks but obviously this game is full *Edited, handled by incompetente bots.

Oh, since this is my thread, i wont any other reply to this, since @Zancara did that to another thread as well.

*Edited by ~Zancara, please next time don't use the same terms that I edited. Be respectful with the people that like to play other content, not only PvP.
  • Perfectly fine and working as intended. EU TERA is a pure pay 2 win cashcow. A huge part of the community buy scripts and "addons", so why should GF not milk the players like all them haxxors do?
    What would the poor elite p2winners do when they can't buy "skill"? Shame on you for even thinking about removal of such a healthy and balanced item.
  • I agree with exiled tho, you can't make CA available in bg's. Fraywind premade games are rng as fk, most of the time it's unbalanced already due to the 1v2 // 1v3 premades. Fw is already unequalized, so it's kinda hard to win against +9 people, so yeah, why would you make it worse?
  • Tera's "PVP" has been a joke for long, and if fraywind was an "ok" battleground, now it has became the most ridicolous one.
    Actually this sentence needs to be rephrased: the PLAYERS you can find in fraywind are ridicolous, and the list is getting longer day by day.
    There's no need to name those people, everyone who actively plays fraywind know them, so let's just analyze the situation from a 360° perspective:

Newish player before fw:"This game looks cool, I want to learn more about it, let's try some pvp content, but I don't wanna look noob, so firstly I will inform about it"
    Newish player before fw:"Ok so i have 2 choiches, 1 is swipe to get gear fast, other is grind pve and don't touch pvp for a while because it's pointless since I'm not competitive yet"

Veteran player that comes back for new patch before fw: "So let's see what's new, I was good in pvp let's q fw"
    Veteran player that comes back for new patch after fw:"Rofl WTF m8 I ain't coming back 4 dis shiet ty bb git gud l2p u p2wscrub"

In-meta player interested in profit before fw:"Mmm 50*(800g/10min) is < than 100*(300g/1min), but there is a chance to get a maximum of 6*( 100+ golden talent ) or 6*(50+ silver talent), just give it a try.."
    In-meta player interested in profit before fw:"Ok it seems that You need to spend 1500g to have a chance to win, so not worth, goodbye pvp!"

In-meta player looking for fun and relax before fw (IT'S A GAME AFTER ALL): "Yeah i want to join something with more than 5 player and smash some skills around the map"
    In-meta player looking for fun and relax after fw:"WOW how funny could this possibly get!!!! I MEAN, we went mid, we got obliterated and then we spent 11min in base and chatting about some guy with CAP, such an AMAZING experience, would repet 11/10!!!!11!!11!!"

Pride-driven in-meta player before fw: "I'm here, my life, my destiny, my people, my planet, my mom count on me,
    UNIVERSE, LEND ME YOUR ENERGY TO RIGHT CLICK ON THIS SHINY YELLOW BOTTLE THAT CONTAINS A WONDERFUL LIQUID THAT WILL ALLOW ME TO SMASH MY KEYBOARD SENSELESSLY AND WIN DA GAME!"

Pride-driven in-meta player after a lost fw:"WTF WHY MY RAID HAS ONLY 1 PREMADE OUT OF 3 WITH COMBAT AND THE OTHER RAID HAS 2 PREMADES OUT OF 3 WITH COMBAT HURR DURR, I GUESS WE SHOULD WAIT 30 MIN FOR THEIR CAP TO EXPIRE SO WE CAN QUE AGAIN"

Pride-driven in-meta player after a won fw:"HELL YEAH I WON, TIME TO TRALALA MY DING DING DONG BUT FIRST LET ME WRITE IN GLOBAL : EZ!
    Now let's que for another game....." *45mins later* "why is not starting? Come on i popped another CAP and it's running out please"

For me the problem is not CAP per se, is people compelled to use it. You can remove cap but you can't remove their cancerous attitude, once again problem is not the game, is the community.

Irony apart, this is the serious
    TL&DR;
    With YOUR attitude you're killing the playerbase, there's is no room for new player, no room for veterans, and you're pushing people away from the game, yet you ask for better pvp system, better this and better that...

You're missing the point: you should get better.
  • "Act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage" - the definition of "cheat" btw. Even if it scaled equally on each class it will still be a cheat since groups using it will have unfair advantage over groups which have it on cd or are not using it.
    I am really getting the feeling that the people responsible for the decisions in this game have absolutely no idea what impact this item has and why it is ruining the community. There are multiple separate threads addressing this issue and I think it is time to do something about it or at least to give us adequate feedback to why CAP can be used in bgs.
    I've seen the upcoming changes to the BGs jackpots and all I can say is that I applaud you for the fact that you have listened to the community, this is a good step in the right direction!
    And if you are wondering what can be done - it is pretty simple you can't fix the community - so fix the thing(s) they are abusing - remove CAP from BGs.
  • Avadon wrote:

"Act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage" - the definition of "cheat" btw. Even if it scaled equally on each class it will still be a cheat since groups using it will have unfair advantage over groups which have it on cd or are not using it.
    I am really getting the feeling that the people responsible for the decisions in this game have absolutely no idea what impact this item has and why it is ruining the community.
    If most of the people in this thread stopped attacking each other, using the forum to laundry personal drama and instead started looking at things with maturity they would understand what this single person said in 3 lines.

@Athena If you ever announce again to your game community that this item, under those circumstances and facts is still intended, you have an issue.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Rafera ().

• Syncing in fw is nothing new... Tsunami and Continue actually synced fw many times even in the past and that's why this community can't be helped in first place... people who say:"Well Sync means playing with my guildmates!" without thinking about what a sync q means for the matchmaking are a sad reality since 2014. :dash:

For now, CA is part of the cancer we get from this type of community and that means if you get matched with people spamming it because 0 focks given well, you gotta use it aswell... cause and effect.

Matchmaking and CA need a fix asap to avoid these kind of problems but remember that dramas like this one will not end since people even complain about party comp when you're 100% free to build a party however you want.
  • To sum it up:

PvP is a radioactive wasteland and the only people left there are pointing fingers at each other with claims about who started the whole mess.

You'll have to expect to run into full teams with voice communication, the most broken combination of fotm classes you can imagine, bis equipment and every buff available.
    Add some cheaters/exploiters into the mix and people are still baffled why people don't queue for BGs any more.

Maybe...just maybe...the average player doesn't enjoy throwing himself repeatedly into a meat grinder.

Can this be fixed? Probably not.

Enjoy your CAP.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Coffee ().

• Rokujou wrote:

Syncing in fw is nothing new... Tsunami and Continue actually synced fw many times even in the past and that's why this community can't be helped in first place... people who say:"Well Sync means playing with my guildmates!" without thinking about what a sync q means for the matchmaking are a sad reality since 2014. :dash:

For now, CA is part of the cancer we get from this type of community and that means if you get matched with people spamming it because 0 focks given well, you gotta use it aswell... cause and effect.
    Yes when you have 4 or 5 premades queing in the past for fw, your only possible answer why 2 premades are in the same team is sync q? I thought you were smarter...
    And cause of your opinion -sure, the only right one which is counting- you put us on the same niveau level with ppl which using CAP in battlegrounds, while we never used it? That all was spoken from Rokojou, those one who said "cause of others, i use CAP too"
    And i remember some partys with 2 lancers...

I would like to say... youre part of "this type of community"! Look who is talking, you should better watch your own steps.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Buschfunker ().

• Are you really saying Enzo and Cycoo were not syncing fw in the past? Man, are you joking or?
    I didn't say you're doing the same thing of Tsunami... i'm just saying a truth, you synced fw in the past and you knew i always blamed people doing that... cmon...

Of course i'm part of this community, but i never synced fw in 4 years and never abused ca before someone triggered me with his behaviour 0 focks given.

There are many type of behaviours, maybe you're the type who doesn't react but i'm not like that... if someone does something against me i'll definitely react and do something about it.
    Just saying, i didn't start to pop CA immediately, i tried to make them stop, they trolled and ignored, now they accept the consequences.

P.S I honestly don't know what Matrixo is talking about when he says Codex and Score are syncing in fw since inside Score the only real premade is mine and Codex don't have premades, just few people joining other premades.
  • Stop blaming the "community". It serves no purpose, and stop this shit drama. What do you expect, people to listen to your whining and stop using it? Grow the hell up.

What needs fixing is removing the Combat Accelerator Potion buff from BGs. "The community" should not be able to use it, by force, not by your pleas. Period.

I mean imagine if the real world worked like your bubble, you'd just ask someone to stop stealing from your house and stop him... no police needed. Fact is people have to be forced. It's pointless to blame the community, it's the game for allowing them to do it, because people WILL do it. Always. Blaming the community is just as productive as blaming humanity for bad stuff they do. Might as well talk to the walls.

And also, for people who've had enough and started using it, I agree with them. Either quit FW or start using it yourself, unless you like getting rekt. Like they care of satisfying your QQs when they get cancer from people who do use it. Maybe if you made the others stop, they'd stop also.
  • Hi, meanwhile some of you are trying to search an excuse when you pop it even if noone against you is using it, my friend@'Borsuc' came out with nice solution. I mean, It's like if police don't arrest a murderous, kill him. I still admire this way, I heard about it even in ts, I'm so proud. *Edited Hf you all, fw' s event during afternoon gonna destroy your try hard or at least you can play 24/7

*Edited by ~Zancara, please be respectful.
  • He just said the obvious solution that people were crying about it for years.

Are you really amazed by this solution or you are trolling your 'friend' @Borsuc?

If you are amazed about the solution then you being mad boi result in you being mind blind.

*Edited by ~Zancara

Why so serious son?
  • Hello team I need ur help.

Yday i saw that in forum

Athena wrote:

Hello everyone,

Regarding the CAP, there is no plan for now to remove them from Battlegrounds (not a bug).
    I will however still push this topic internally and inform you if I have any news regarding this.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,
    Athena
    Then I whas so hyped/excited to play with that godlike potion in FW and I decided to go to broker and bought some CA's.

Y-you will be thinking where the problem is here?? Today I decided to play some few Fraywind Canyon(yes I wanna get carry by this potion)
    But my surprise was I CANT USE THE POTION INSIDE OF THE FRAYWIND CANYON.

@Gameforge I ask that all the gold that I have spent in the potions be returned to me, because I feel CHEATED.

#cheated #theft #scammed