Nerf RMHM HP????!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• +1
      Please reduce the HP by like 33% or something ;-;

This shit just takes way too long considering that Bluehole obviously doesn't balance around Talent System *cough cough*

We have a few options:
      1. Double ALL Loot
      2. Reduce the HP off all three Bosses by like 33%
      3. Increase the 20x Emerald Box to like 25% or even 50% Drop Chance so it's actually worth running :elin12:
      DPS Tier-List
      Top-Tier: Archer/Gunner/Sorc
      Mid-Tier: Reaper/Warrior/Valkyrie/Ninja
      Low-Tier: Berserker/Slayer

Zerk tl;dr from Tobthekingx

The post was edited 2 times, last by tobtheking2 ().

• Yes please, i just cleared it in about 11minutes with a good party and the Dmg(wipe) timer is about 12minutes? That's just not balanced ATM. Maybe it's already balanced around the Awakening System?
    • I agree about the HP. The dungeon takes way to long for its loot.
      No matter how carefully you choose your words, they'll always end up being twisted by others.
      Denken ist schwer, darum urteilen die Meisten.
    • What some people say when they talk about PvP reward's.

Om3Ga wrote:

Skyring rewards need to stay low.

1.) it only needs 6 people
      2.) it's short
      3.) it can be easily abused if rewards would be higher
      4.) playing it should be reward enough
      Why do you guys complain about HP bosse's, playing it should be reward enough , no?
    • Onisor wrote:

What some people say when they talk about PvP reward's.

Om3Ga wrote:

2.) it's short
      Why do you guys complain about HP bosse's, playing it should be reward enough , no?
      its not "some people" tho, the person you quoted purely plays PVP afaik.
    • Bossed HP, balance through talents and other things

First of all i wanna say that this thing is kinda redicilous.. HP of all bosses on TERA EU is the same as KTERA bosses hp, correct me if im wrong..
      Guys on KTERA have talents, which places their dps kinda in front of us and since talents are implemented on KTERA, our runs became much longer and much slower then it were before in FIHM times..
      So its Gameforge bussines to change it.. My point is, probably most of u guys watched the KTERA streams.. They are doing RKEM non slaying without any kind of problems and without any special kind of buffs.. How much ppl doing it here without slaying? Our bar need to go out of screen in order to do it and dps of those guys its kinda OP i agree with that.. Back to RMHM, as i saw on KTERA before awakening, they was burning last boss in like 3 mins or something..
      Back again on FIHM/FINM.. Why ppl enjoyed this event so much? BECAUSE HP OF BOSSES WAS FINALLY BALANCED TO EU AVERAGE DPS and runs didnt take too much time, even for average pts.. So i could take in my party frost guys and still clear boss in decent amount of time (3-4 minutes) while with same pt in RKNM we would need 7-8 minutes to clear the boss.. Why? Well because of talents..
      I think that some ppl will prolly blame and trashtalk this what im saying now, but most of you will kinda agree with me that our runs on Europe are too long in any dungeon since release of KTERA talents..
      So a bit of nerf HP of all bosses on our region like 10-20% (idk guys test it, i mean do ur job well once in your lives) and make contents enjoyable, otherwise ull have hard contents which 80% of community will skip and all u will see its statics in those dungeons or the same ppl over and over again on lfg who menaged to clear it on time and dont get the chance to new ppl to learn the dung again beacuse they started patch late and without +7-+9 they have nothing to do in that dung..
      I think u all got my point, but lets see if Gameforge gonna do smth about it, but well lets see opinion from the rest of community..
      Btw i cleared every content so far in this game so far since vm3 patch and ABHM times and active playing without breaks since then..

Regards,
      Leebac
      Some time ago Tera was a game.. Nowadays its proxy bullshit!
    • board.tera.gameforge.com/index…hread/72033-Nerf-RMHM-HP/?

I think this thread is made for you.

Also I see a different that GF and BHS could take. They could finally give us talents.
      Rechtsschreibfeler? Kenn ick nicht. Kann man dass Essen?

EU:
      Arlassa - Kriegermain - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Matoi.Ryuko - Kriegertwink - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Rânâ.Lînchên - Brawler - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Lucymârvel - Mystiker - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Arlos - Lanzer - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      verschiedene nicht Lvl 65 Chars
    • Onisor wrote:

What some people say when they talk about PvP reward's.

Om3Ga wrote:

2.) it's short
      This game is pve focused, pvp is just a parenthesis :^)

Anyway, as others said, this instance is now plain boring. You can facetank most stuff so the only person that actually can have some fun is the healer, while for dds it's just punching bags. I was expecting a fresh farming instance to the least, and hoped some friends would come back to the game too with this re-release, but im actually gonna take a break until some new event instance (KN10?) is released if nothing is done. It's a VSHM/RKEM 3.0 basically. Low damage, loads of hp. Bah

tobtheking2 wrote:

+1
      Please reduce the HP by like 33% or something ;-;

This shit just takes way too long considering that Bluehole obviously doesn't balance around Talent System *cough cough*

We have a few options:
      1. Double ALL Loot
      2. Reduce the HP off all three Bosses by like 33%
      3. Increase the 20x Emerald Box to like 25% or even 50% Drop Chance so it's actually worth running :elin12:
      I don't like #2 and #3: i'd rather have faster clears with multiple chars than slower, boring clears with one char only.
      And yeah, it's not exagerating saying at least 33%. I'd even go up to 50%, just sayin' :^)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Hotasduck ().

• Fun fact. This dungeons is a ilvl 446 dungeon which is +0 Stormcry. You will never clear it with +0. Even +7 (which is the best you can get if you don't swipe or spent 54524124 weeks for CU:V for ele essences) it would be pretty hard .. some class setup will not clear it.

I mean GF adjusted IoD Bams back in VM 5 and VM6 .. reduced their HP but now they don't

Either get talent system or reduce all Bosses HP from every lvl 65 Dungeon by around 30% - 40%

WTF we get the same loot but we need way longer? Its not fun at all. This doesn't make bosses more difficult. They are just annoying. Also learning runs are pain because wiping at 5% means start a 10 minute fight again and again.

Can you just create another Manahan Server so i can actually enjoy farm instead of this .. well i don't have any word for this.

But i think it's intended so people get annoyed and start to swipe instead of running dungeons.

I would prefer low HP bosses and no rezz instead of Sandsack Bosses and rezz aviable. Even wiping in FIHM wasn't that painfull since the first and second bosses took around 3 minutes to kill. Not like now every boss 5 - 7 minutes.
    • Reducing the boss HP by 30-40% would be too much of a nerf. But I aggre that the hp of bosses should be adjusted since we dont have the talentsystem here in EU which undoubtedly makes farming harder and also makes certain classes obsolete.

I'd rather suggest an HP decrease of 15-25% depending on the bosses.
      My homepage
      Yes I do stuff occasionally.