Getting kicked out of a group and therefore losing 1 entire dungeon (rewards)

• Forwarded
    • Getting kicked out of a group and therefore losing 1 entire dungeon (rewards)

So you queue for a dungeon...for idk how long, you finally enter and you get kicked out simply because you don't deal the "desired" damage. You therefore lose an entire dungeon including the rewards you would get from finishing them. This is completely unfair. I don't choose with whom I get matched so why should players suffer reward exclusions from dungeons from which they get kicked out from the team for not doing as much damage as someone with a stormcry +9 gear. Like wtf is this. At least let us be able to do the dungeon again with another group, this is just fckin retarded and makes no sense.
    • I see it like this: If the group wiped because the group overall had not enough dmg (RK shield mechanic) it is normal to kick the person with the lowest dmg.
      If this was not the case then these kind of people are assholes and if they don't want people with low dmg they should use LFG and not the tool.
      Rechtsschreibfeler? Kenn ick nicht. Kann man dass Essen?

EU:
      Arlassa - Kriegermain - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Matoi.Ryuko - Kriegertwink - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Rânâ.Lînchên - Brawler - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Lucymârvel - Mystiker - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Arlos - Lanzer - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      verschiedene nicht Lvl 65 Chars
    • You've right not to be happy and you should've taken screenshots of what people said as reasons to kick you. If they kicked you for no good reason - for example you went afk for 10 minutes or were just running around doing nothing - you can report them for bullying you.

How do they know you're not doing as much damage as expected? Gameforge do tolerate damage metres as long as results are not used to badmouth people. If someone uses only combo attack or goes to a dungeon without crystals and won't even reply on party chat, then it's OK to kick such a person - the other 4 people aren't obliged to carry someone who queued without crystals on purpose. But just because you don't do as much damage as an easier to play class or better geared or more skilful person is obviously unacceptable and deserves to be punished. It's OK to kick someone because for some reason you think they are not 'good enough' but before you engage a dungeon, so they don't lose their entry.

Unfortunately, this has been the situation for many years and neither Gameforge will act, nor will players learn to be more considerate. There are rude, inconsiderate and often stupid people who will just not give the slightest shit about how you feel, so you just gotta move on. I'd buy you a reset scroll but these aren't tradable.

Have fun! o/
    • Sunflare wrote:

for example you went afk for 10 minutes or were just running around doing nothing
      If someone goes unannouced afk for ten times in one of the groups I'm in he will be kicked after only half the time. Oh and announcing something like that only counts in party chat. Maybe even whisper but no one can guarantee that people look into that during a dungeon.
      Rechtsschreibfeler? Kenn ick nicht. Kann man dass Essen?

EU:
      Arlassa - Kriegermain - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Matoi.Ryuko - Kriegertwink - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Rânâ.Lînchên - Brawler - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Lucymârvel - Mystiker - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Arlos - Lanzer - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      verschiedene nicht Lvl 65 Chars
    • Getting kicked and losing the ID in the process was always a thing.
      When the game launched in EU, zerks often had to face the issue of getting kicked out of parties just because the tank wouldnt run with them. The tank had the higher priority due to a lack of them and zerks as plate carrier were the ones getting bullied out of groups frequently just for the safe plate armor drops for the lancer.
      Getting kicked for "low" dps in instance matchmaking has become "normal" since DPS meter is a mandatory tool for alot of players.
      Personally, i always understood the idea of "losing" an entry for a dungeon when someone hits a mob, simply because ppl could abuse dungeon loot without such a system, however, recent patches had the focus for the loot/quest rewards on the last boss only, meaning less importance for everything else in the instance.

After that being said, i will forward the feedback.
      Feel free to add suggestions & ideas here.

Regards,
      Noyn
    • Noyn wrote:

After that being said, i will forward the feedback.
      What exactly will you forward? I certainly understand kicking ppl who constantly screw up mechanic, die and have wrong crystals. Of course you should tell them how to fix the problem first.(there was this elitist zerker lelou or s.th. like that who kicked me on my first run without explaining - yeah those are douchebags)
      Then again I can't understand ppl who answer like "I don't have xyz crystal" or "no money to buy them". X/