Remove iLvL from vanguard

• Remove iLvL from vanguard

Just look at this image

What do you see here ?
      A full frostmetal ninja(all jewelery), that's unable to get pop and island of dawn high tier ! While on other classes you just get ONLY the body parts : weapon,body armor, boots,gloves and you are 439ilvl !

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice
      PVP NOT DEAD
      just switched place, forums and global is where pvp action exists
    • Oh look, i had to reroll to "restores mp" on boots, NICE

Well, i got to give it to me, i 'm the biggest moron out there for even logging twice a week in this retarded game
      PVP NOT DEAD
      just switched place, forums and global is where pvp action exists
    • It makes no sense anyway.
      Why the same stat(Mp Restore),is yellow on boots but green on gloves? go figure.
      My YouTube channel (Inactive :elin25: )
      For forum: (1)I don't PvP nor I refer to PvP unless I specify differently(2)I don't aim to the best gear nor I plan to challenge the hardest instances in the game, I'm a relaxed player, get it?
      Test Image ->
      (Testing Stuff,Don't Ask :ninja: )
    • While you faced this issue unconsciously of your rolls, PvP players face them directly as most rolls in pvp do not contribute to item level.(PvP player needing glyphs or etchings, is literally cockblocked by this issue on a daily basis)

Item level restrictions go against the concept of the game itself, tera the great action mmorpg where skill should be more important than gear due to real time dodging.
      In the end, nothing is more retarded, than an undergeared player with the ability to complete harder content at a higher challenge and be told that he cannot be rewarded because he is illegal in that dungeon or activity until he meets the required item level in his passport to trigger the vanguard quests. Like my priest on conflate has better stats than mid tier but ilevel is lower so no quest in finm even.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Rafera: ue ().

• senita456 wrote:

It makes no sense anyway.
      Why the same stat(Mp Restore),is yellow on boots but green on gloves? go figure.
      Cause on gloves you have better alternatives.
      Rechtsschreibfeler? Kenn ick nicht. Kann man dass Essen?

EU:
      Arlassa - Kriegermain - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Matoi.Ryuko - Kriegertwink - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Rânâ.Lînchên - Brawler - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Lucymârvel - Mystiker - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Arlos - Lanzer - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      verschiedene nicht Lvl 65 Chars
    • Arlos wrote:

senita456 wrote:

It makes no sense anyway.
      Cause on gloves you have better alternatives.
      Which only apparently makes sense until you realize that it is something completely arbitrary, we're just moving the question here, why gloves have a better alternative but not the boots?
      My YouTube channel (Inactive :elin25: )
      For forum: (1)I don't PvP nor I refer to PvP unless I specify differently(2)I don't aim to the best gear nor I plan to challenge the hardest instances in the game, I'm a relaxed player, get it?
      Test Image ->
      (Testing Stuff,Don't Ask :ninja: )