RootStock !

• RootStock !

Since the old thread had to retire (RootStock ? - rest in peace), I am making a new one to inform every player who isn't on the inofficial discord which seem to be the only place where events are announced in time though!

So let me elaborate as your new official transfer manager from official information at an inofficial discord to the offical boards! Today we got:

Rootstock Festival

Yes, supposed to be active
      Started today, stays until March 6th
      No Bamarama yet, that's likely only coming back for the BDay

There you go guys, you are more than welcome, enjoy your event and farm up some badly needed buff food! Please find the official announcement (copied from the last rootstock) in the comments below so even new players will know what this fuzz is all about!
      There are only two paths you can choose. You can sit quietly and be selected out of this world, or you can adapt and change.

No, but I can learn. I'll bathe in blood. If that's what it takes to protect my friends, I'll take it. All the hatred, the disease. I'll take it as my own and end it.
    • EVENT: ROOTSTOCK

21.09.2017 21.02.2018
      The Rootstock festival is here! From Thursday, February 20th until Tuesday March 6th, it's all about fun and games in the country: Play with piglings and give a bale of hay a good kick! Visit the festival helpers in all three major cities to teleport to the Fairground or the Tuwangi Garrison – the party starts there!

The Rootstock Fairground (from level 29)
      Speak to Melsa at the Fairground and help her cook delicious dishes! She's also selling the Rootstock Teleport Scroll, which you can use to return to her from wherever you are. Dig up Mudroots, turn them into Mudroot Salad, prepare Popped Cobseed and have fun playing great mini-games!
      • [Mini-game] Kick-Bale

Speak to Digory on Digory's Farmstead and take part in the Kick-Bale contest! You've got 60 seconds to kick the hay bale away from the two minions. You'll be rewarded with 50 points for each successful kick. If the minions manage to kick the hay bale, you'll lose 15 points. Depending on your score, you'll get rare ingredients as a reward.
      • [Mini-game] Pigling Rodeo

Speak to Tippani at Filton's Dairy Farm and take part in the Pigling Rodeo! You've got 60 seconds to round up as many piglings as possible into the enclosure. You'll be rewarded with 100 points for each pigling. There's a total of 15 piglings as well as one minion, who will try to take the piglings away. If he succeeds, you'll lose points. Depending on your score, you'll get rare ingredients as a reward.
      As a thank-you for helping out on the farm, you'll receive various dishes to boost yourself with useful bonuses such as HP increases, MP restoration, and critical hit rate and attack speed increases.

Achievements: Ride the Moonsilk Carpet!
      New achievements are available for the Rootstock festival. Once you have completed them all, you'll unlock the "Eat! Drink! Cook! Enjoy Rootstock!" achievement and you'll be rewarded with an ephemeral Moonsilk Carpet!
      You'll get a permanent Moonsilk Carpet by completing the "Now All I Need Is a Lamp" achievement. This is possible if you completed the "Shouldn't a Festival Be More...Festive?" achievements during the Festival of the Sun.

We hope you have fun at Rootstock!

PS: Yeah, no problem you can hire me for all your announcement stuff, happy to help.
      There are only two paths you can choose. You can sit quietly and be selected out of this world, or you can adapt and change.

No, but I can learn. I'll bathe in blood. If that's what it takes to protect my friends, I'll take it. All the hatred, the disease. I'll take it as my own and end it.