Talisman System

• @Màyà_GM

Yes I'm drunk, but compared with being a dumbas$ that can't even quote a whole sentence before doing stupid comments, at least my state won't last forever.

Tera will still be shit on PC, talismans or not, balance will still be made with talents in mind.

Hope they won't bring this to consoles. At least balance won't be fucked up there.
      Give us talents as passives or at least give regions outside of Korea a proper class balance.

Someone at Bluehole Studio thinks that fun is spelled G-R-I-N-D

TERA : The Endless Recycling until Agony

The post was edited 3 times, last by Eternyawar ().

• I actually like the idea and intention of the talisman system.

What i never like about Tera is the monotony of stat roll choices and the non-existent diversity of builds and playstyles. The talisman can potentially fix that. With a proper execution, it could be the perfect complement to Tera.

Of course, BHS has to go retarded and make it a massive grind and rng fest, which then could still be remedied by greatly reducing cost, rng, providing a way to lock talisman stats and increase drop rate. (Although balancing the talisman would also be an enormous undertaking just by the look of it).

Instead, they cancelled the whole thing completely, which I think is a lose-lose scenario. BHS gets nothing for their time and effort into the talisman. Whatever contents the players could be getting, was delayed by a few months.
    • It's got only cancelled doesn't mean it will never come back in an other form (adjusted RNG, less cost, less grind). Maybe they shift it to one of the next patch.

Just like SW Battlefront 2 ... EA just cancelled Microtransaction ... guess what still happened
    • I won't reply to you anywmore, I can't stand ppl that understand only the half of what they read and like to quote words out of contest just to act as if they were smart.
      Give us talents as passives or at least give regions outside of Korea a proper class balance.

Someone at Bluehole Studio thinks that fun is spelled G-R-I-N-D

TERA : The Endless Recycling until Agony
    • Good news that they canceled talismans.. There is only cancerous item xp left to be revamped so we can finally play Tera and Tera Fate of Grind can go to history
      Some time ago Tera was a game.. Nowadays its proxy bullshit!