Talisman System

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Easy Solutions to the problem:
      1. Make the Talisman Fusion Items less expensive e.g. the low talisman fusion 1k gold and high (blue one) 5k gold.
      2. Implement droppable Item in Antaros or new Dreadspire to safe 1 stat of your Talisman and make this tradeable and also Talismans tradeable so you can sell the ones you dont want and dont have 1000 of them in your Inventory.

I think with these two easy steps you could make this System much more valuable for most of the players
      Archery is Life
    • HellMilitia wrote:

Easy Solutions to the problem:
      1. Make the Talisman Fusion Items less expensive e.g. the low talisman fusion 1k gold and high (blue one) 5k gold.
      2. Implement droppable Item in Antaros or new Dreadspire to safe 1 stat of your Talisman and make this tradeable and also Talismans tradeable so you can sell the ones you dont want and dont have 1000 of them in your Inventory.

I think with these two easy steps you could make this System much more valuable for most of the players
      What is PvP? Nvm, you did say most instead all...
    • Such change will only place the character that attacks first to have greatest advantage toward victory, so Talisman Effects will not apply at all in Battleground and Civil Unrest: Velika.

so why is there a reason to make Talismans farmable with PvP?
      Archery is Life
    • why are you even considering some RNG involved with it?
      now you choose the stats and you keep them
      so why should we go back to RNG stats?
      add it to vanguard merchant or any other merchant, block it behind ilvl and buy what you want to use or test it, no RNG
      and keep the price low, why? cause we have to +9 items anyway,
      they take from us last thing that we could get without RNG and masive amount of grind, and you say: just make it cheaper?
      it's like saying:"it's okey, to optain lvl 65 crystals only by combining 3 lower ones, with 10% chance while using item costing 26k (or less, doesn't matter)
      there should be no rng, you have 45 posible efects for warrior, and you can use max 4 of them so you have 4/45 = 0.08 to get what you want, now add to that that you have 10% to even get tier IV talisman.
      it should be simple, every1 plays what s/he want (vanguard quests) and gets the talisman that s/he wants
    • The Meaning behind this System is that next content is not a gearfarming content there´s only one upgrade from sc+9 so rng makes sense. If it is possible to get the useful Talismans without RNG the content will end in 2 weeks. I am more afraid about the costs on Testserver then about RNG
      Archery is Life
    • It could be worse.

Every Talisman you get have a random effect from ALL classes instead of just your class.

Soon next patch(tm).
      My YouTube channel (Inactive :elin25: )
      For forum: (1)I don't PvP nor I refer to PvP unless I specify differently(2)I don't aim to the best gear nor I plan to challenge the hardest instances in the game, I'm a relaxed player, get it?
      Test Image ->
      (Testing Stuff,Don't Ask :ninja: )
    • HellMilitia wrote:

If it is possible to get the useful Talismans without RNG the content will end in 2 weeks.
      That mentality is what gives cancer to the rest of the playerbase. Why you think content is gearing up ? So you get your stormcry +9, you get your etchings for everything, you get everything perfect. And then what ? You wait for the next patch ?
      PVP NOT DEAD
      just switched place, forums and global is where pvp action exists
    • Even if the upgrade is 100% it would still to expensive for most of the players. idk why they changed it. First they said bla bla gear enchant is more expenisve because you don't need to mw or reroll you stats anymore .. and now they keep the enchantment cost but add more rng to stats than before?

Seriously if this patch goes live GF can plan another servermerge because only a small group of player will play this game. Even the richest people will go poor with this system.

As i said with this system you can never catch up with other player because:

BiS innerwear
      2,0 passive mounts
      T4 Etching (still unfarmable)
      Talisman (soon™)
      Echant your Gear even further (heroic Vow Gear will be enchantable in the near future)
      Maybe new accessories

Sry i want to play this game and not want to quit my job because this "game" will be the new full time job.

The ony hope we have if they still release it is: GF set upgrade chance to 100% and reduce the cost for the fusion Item to 5k or even less.
      Another feature would be if they add all possible talisman into a token shop.

BHS is just insane or they want to kill their own game and quick milk everything because they want to focus on A:IR and PUBG
    • Can't we just say "No" to talisman's instead. No matter how you try to "make it more accessible", this system is literally a downgrade.
    • Even if we say "No" to talismans we'll end up being behind like we already are for talents system. They'll keep "design" their game around things we don't have and it will only get worse.
      For forum: (1)I don't PvP nor I refer to PvP unless I specify differently(2)I don't aim to the best gear nor I plan to challenge the hardest instances in the game, I'm a relaxed player, get it?
      Test Image ->
    • Stop comparing talisman to talents, pls. Talents actually BOOST skills. Talisman first removes then gives back the same and maybe some boosts and requires insane grind(no clue how much grind required for talents tho, but have to assume that having 1 or 2 core talents is something possible within 30-40 hours ? ).
      PVP NOT DEAD
      just switched place, forums and global is where pvp action exists
    • Well some of the Talismans are way better than our current Skill Boost stats on armor...so in a sense they're a very big boost, behind an huge RNG / Money wall,but still a boost.
      Test Image ->
    • good news :)

Now they just have to remove talents in KTera or give it as passive to every other region and everything is perfect (except pvp rewards ^^).
      Give us talents as passives or at least give regions outside of Korea a proper class balance.

Someone at Bluehole Studio thinks that fun is spelled G-R-I-N-D

TERA : The Endless Recycling until Agony