What is going on with community nowadays?

• Eliannah wrote:

^ FailFish

It has nothing to do with war itself, he already explained it and it's pretty easy to understand.

He just meant that people back in the days had more courage, a thicker skin and all that jazz. And actually yes, a lot of these young men were very eager to go to war despite the big dangers, some of them even managed to get engaged even tho they were below 18, because they "cheated" to get there.
      +
      And compare those kids with nowadays ones. Some of them are so "frail , so "sensitive" , so selfish and claiming they deserve everything but offering almost nothing in return...
      So whoever gets bu**hu** by some words in a game just go learn life, get a decent (at least) C+ then (eventually) .. you can graduate magna cum laudae the growing up process
    • Your point? Even if it's an old shitty meme it's literally some harmless trolling.

If people actually get triggered / offended over such things, i don't want to see you kids if you have to confront someone IRL. Bet y'all got offended when your mom told you to clean your room.
    • Don't worry guys about what's going on with this community!

Once talisman system hits Tera EU.... there won't be any community left to worry about :thumbsup:
      My YouTube channel (Inactive :elin25: )
      For forum: (1)I don't PvP nor I refer to PvP unless I specify differently(2)I don't aim to the best gear nor I plan to challenge the hardest instances in the game, I'm a relaxed player, get it?
      Test Image ->
      (Testing Stuff,Don't Ask :ninja: )
    • Eliannah wrote:

Your point? Even if it's an old shitty meme it's literally some harmless trolling.

If people actually get triggered / offended over such things, i don't want to see you kids if you have to confront someone IRL. Bet y'all got offended when your mom told you to clean your room.
      Where can i report my ma ? That bitch even told me to brush my teeth, can't she understand that i have feelings as well ?
      PVP NOT DEAD
      just switched place, forums and global is where pvp action exists