[PvP] Patch 66: Battleground Rankings

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Its more like he complaing that nearly nobody plays fair and thats why you won't have any challenge. ^^
      Frieden ist eine Lüge
      Es gibt nur Leidenschaft
      Durch Leidenschaft erlange ich Kraft
      Durch Kraft erlange ich Macht
      Die Macht gewährt mir den Sieg
      Der Sieg zerbricht meine Ketten.

      Darth Bane
    • People are wintrading within theire own server to get high ranking in skyring team 3s, how are we who dont wintrade gonna compete with that? these people on french server top 3 are all wintraders who never been in soloq but are 1300 rated, can we remove team 3s from the equation or make it server side for titles?
    • Nips wrote:

      People are wintrading within theire own server to get high ranking in skyring team 3s, how are we who dont wintrade gonna compete with that? these people on french server top 3 are all wintraders who never been in soloq but are 1300 rated, can we remove team 3s from the equation or make it server side for titles?
      Maybe they dont wintrade. Perhaps they just play teams with each other? Que more often and play vs them. Only solution.
    • There is huge problem with bg balance right now.

      Priest that didnt awaken can use mana charge, but cant use it after awakening (didnt confirm that myself).
      If you dont have adequate ilvl... you dont get extra 5 glyph points (slayer even got a new glyph for old skill).

      So equalized battlegrounds arent equalized anymore.
    • Nips wrote:

      People are wintrading within theire own server to get high ranking in skyring team 3s, how are we who dont wintrade gonna compete with that? these people on french server top 3 are all wintraders who never been in soloq but are 1300 rated, can we remove team 3s from the equation or make it server side for titles?
      Hi Tinynips,

      I see that u've already forgot the 3v3 we did together, i mean my team against your team, maybe u're just getting mad being defeated by us (w/e). We're not wintrading, we just did some soloq to get a rank arround 1150 and then after that, we only did premade 3v3 to have more chance to win of course. (Like ppl who use to premade in FW, logic gaming system)

      Fenix talked to Dim' to have some 3v3 premade fight last time, you better ask your teammates instead of shit talking on us like that tho. I also remember that after defeating you, they changed their team and replaced you with a lunar. c:

      Btw you can Q 3v3 team on friday, saturday and sunday if u want to see us in a 3v3 arena.

      Have a good day anyway,
      Skyliana

      PS : "Top 3 fr..." lel i also think that the current first in our server did 0 3v3 premade game.
    • Unborn wrote:

      Nips wrote:

      People are wintrading within theire own server to get high ranking in skyring team 3s, how are we who dont wintrade gonna compete with that? these people on french server top 3 are all wintraders who never been in soloq but are 1300 rated, can we remove team 3s from the equation or make it server side for titles?
      Maybe they dont wintrade. Perhaps they just play teams with each other? Que more often and play vs them. Only solution.
      sure even if thats the case, then people can give that reason to queue against theire friends only and reach 1400 making the 3v3 ranking obsolet, i highly hope the ranking switches to server only so we can compete against the people in our own server alone.
    • Skyliana wrote:

      Nips wrote:

      People are wintrading within theire own server to get high ranking in skyring team 3s, how are we who dont wintrade gonna compete with that? these people on french server top 3 are all wintraders who never been in soloq but are 1300 rated, can we remove team 3s from the equation or make it server side for titles?
      Hi Tinynips,
      I see that u've already forgot the 3v3 we did together, i mean my team against your team, maybe u're just getting mad being defeated by us (w/e). We're not wintrading, we just did some soloq to get a rank arround 1150 and then after that, we only did premade 3v3 to have more chance to win of course. (Like ppl who use to premade in FW, logic gaming system)

      Fenix talked to Dim' to have some 3v3 premade fight last time, you better ask your teammates instead of shit talking on us like that tho. I also remember that after defeating you, they changed their team and replaced you with a lunar. c:

      Btw you can Q 3v3 team on friday, saturday and sunday if u want to see us in a 3v3 arena.

      Have a good day anyway,
      Skyliana
      We also played vs you. Can confirm.

      PS: If you would consider going 3s with guardian gear (so we can change to different alt every 1-2 match)... You can find me on 3s equalized (guardian) discord: discord.gg/wQQpGw8
    • Skyliana wrote:

      Nips wrote:

      People are wintrading within theire own server to get high ranking in skyring team 3s, how are we who dont wintrade gonna compete with that? these people on french server top 3 are all wintraders who never been in soloq but are 1300 rated, can we remove team 3s from the equation or make it server side for titles?
      Hi Tinynips,
      I see that u've already forgot the 3v3 we did together, i mean my team against your team, maybe u're just getting mad being defeated by us (w/e). We're not wintrading, we just did some soloq to get a rank arround 1150 and then after that, we only did premade 3v3 to have more chance to win of course. (Like ppl who use to premade in FW, logic gaming system)

      Fenix talked to Dim' to have some 3v3 premade fight last time, you better ask your teammates instead of shit talking on us like that tho. I also remember that after defeating you, they changed their team and replaced you with a lunar. c:

      Btw you can Q 3v3 team on friday, saturday and sunday if u want to see us in a 3v3 arena.

      Have a good day anyway,
      Skyliana

      PS : "Top 3 fr..." lel i also think that the current first in our server did 0 3v3 premade game.
      You beating us had nothing to do with anything, i never saw you or fenix in any soloq and ive been doing solo almost everyday on alts too, and yes you did beat us but i was not mad about it. I stopped queuing with them because my gear was to weak compared to full +9 team. And when i asked Dima how you guys got 1300 he did say that you guys queue against ur own people in server so how am i wrong?
    • Nips wrote:

      Skyliana wrote:

      Nips wrote:

      People are wintrading within theire own server to get high ranking in skyring team 3s, how are we who dont wintrade gonna compete with that? these people on french server top 3 are all wintraders who never been in soloq but are 1300 rated, can we remove team 3s from the equation or make it server side for titles?
      Hi Tinynips,I see that u've already forgot the 3v3 we did together, i mean my team against your team, maybe u're just getting mad being defeated by us (w/e). We're not wintrading, we just did some soloq to get a rank arround 1150 and then after that, we only did premade 3v3 to have more chance to win of course. (Like ppl who use to premade in FW, logic gaming system)

      Fenix talked to Dim' to have some 3v3 premade fight last time, you better ask your teammates instead of shit talking on us like that tho. I also remember that after defeating you, they changed their team and replaced you with a lunar. c:

      Btw you can Q 3v3 team on friday, saturday and sunday if u want to see us in a 3v3 arena.

      Have a good day anyway,
      Skyliana

      PS : "Top 3 fr..." lel i also think that the current first in our server did 0 3v3 premade game.
      You beating us had nothing to do with anything, i never saw you or fenix in any soloq and ive been doing solo almost everyday on alts too, and yes you did beat us but i was not mad about it. I stopped queuing with them because my gear was to weak compared to full +9 team. And when i asked Dima how you guys got 1300 he did say that you guys queue against ur own people in server so how am i wrong?
      Ahh so, it is him. Well good to know that u're not mad or shit, but ye you're wrong. As i said earlier, we did soloq the very first day to get arround 1150 - 1100 and then only premade 3v3 against anybody who would q 3v3 team.
    • Skyliana wrote:

      Ahh so, it is him. Well good to know that u're not mad or shit, but ye you're wrong. As i said earlier, we did soloq the very first day to get arround 1150 - 1100 and then only premade 3v3 against anybody who would q 3v3 team.
      Im glad im wrong actually, you mind sharing the teams you fought? Didnt know 3v3 was active at all so im suprised
    • Yes of course.

      But i don't remember their exact name, i think we did most of fight against ppl from Rise (Mystel) like Orgik, Jei..., few against premade of Continue + other guild (Killian), plus we got sadly rekt by a good sorcerer if u want to know but i don't remember his name (in a premade from killian).

      Maybe 3-4 fights against ppl from Wipeout (Yurian) + other guild, and of course 2-3 against Seren when they decided to queue (rare, because they know that our premade is dominating the server, so they obviously don't want to match against us).

      We did arround 10-15 victories, 1 defeat and 1 draw in 3v3 premade, that is how we got to 1250-1300 from 1150. As u see, much of our fight was against premade from other server and not our.

      If u have more question you can pm me, i'll answer np. I think ppl here do not care about us lol.
    • Hi,

      @TinyTips: Lol, you never saw me in 3v3 ? Did you start Tera recently ? You can ask Dima about me, he will tell you that i often play in 3v3 solo. You said things without the slightest proof. You did not even try to verify your info because if you had, you would have seen that I was ranked 1st Seren in the previous season in 3v3. So, before blaming people on the forum, you should check what you're saying. Moreover we fought against you and we won, so wtf.

      Nips wrote:

      Didnt know 3v3 was active at all so im suprised
      3v3 team is not active. Since the beggining, with my team, we tried to tag whenever possible. We only found matches 10/12 times (10/12 times for 40hours tag, so it's not active). We fought ppl from Yurian, Seren, Mystel, Killian. Sometimes it was begginner but most of the time they were serious teams (we fought 3 times against Dima..).

      Nevermind.

      I agree with you, some malicious people might PL themselves just before the end of the season. Even if It will be easy to find them, I hope they will not get anything.

      The post was edited 2 times, last by Fenix ().

    • Fenix wrote:

      Hi,

      @TinyTips: Lol, you never saw me in 3v3 ? Did you start Tera recently ? You can ask Dima about me, he will tell you that i often play in 3v3 solo. You said things without the slightest proof. You did not even try to verify your info because if you had, you would have seen that I was ranked 1st Seren in the previous season in 3v3. So, before blaming people on the forum, you should check what you're saying. Moreover we fought against you and we won, so wtf.

      Nips wrote:

      Didnt know 3v3 was active at all so im suprised
      3v3 team is not active. Since the beggining, with my team, we tried to tag whenever possible. We only found matches 12/14 times (12/14 times for 40hours tag, so it's not active). We fought ppl from Yurian, Seren, Mystel, Killian. Sometimes if was begginner but most of the time they were serious teams (we fought 3 times against Dima..).
      Nevermind.

      I agree with you, some malicious people might PL themselves just before the end of the season. Even if It will be easy to find them, I hope they will not get anything.
      Idk how you want proof i cant prove that you wintrade, but this is why i called you guys out on it and suspected you guys were wintrading, i been playin on eu for about 1-1 ½ months and i never seen any of you in soloq obviously that doesnt mean that you never did soloq, but ive seen the same people for over that period of time. So Dima tells me "you want to 3v3 against these people from fr server same comp" i agree and we queue against you after about 10min since i was in knhm.

      Once we queue we get fodder dps only team from ur server so i obviously assume its ur fodder team u farm for free points since we were late, so we queue again and we get you and we lose 0-2 i stop because you guys are full +9 decked out everything same comp so its pointless imo. Just because you beat us doesnt mean you dont have to wintrade, top 3v3 team have wintraded in history.

      Anyhow if you are not wintrading thats great but assuming people are wintrading should not come as a suprise due to the bg rankings that we are getting and im sure everyone wants to get theire hands on the exlusive title. With all this said i will be looking forward to fighting you guys again hopefully when im in better equipment and so is my team.