Another PVE event

• Darknova wrote:

So, bacak to the event, is it in sight for the monster hunt event to get back anytime soon?
      It got changed to a different event.
      Images
      • Unbenadcfbvnnt.PNG

32.59 kB, 807×391, viewed 49 times
      Rechtsschreibfeler? Kenn ick nicht. Kann man dass Essen?

EU:
      Arlassa - Kriegermain - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Matoi.Ryuko - Kriegertwink - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Rânâ.Lînchên - Brawler - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Lucymârvel - Mystiker - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Arlos - Lanzer - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      verschiedene nicht Lvl 65 Chars
    • Hotasduck wrote:

The amount was laughable compared to what the winning team got. Same as now, if you lose I'm pretty sure you still get one rng box (at least in fw)
      Nope, it wasn't.
      First of all, q popped pretty much always and within 2-3 mins. Also you were getting 1/3 or 2/3 of what the winning team would get.
      Now you get 1 box OF NOTHING, instead of 5 boxes OF NOTHING (i remember at vm2 patch some were advertising that they were selling their bc/ks credits )
      But winning team now gets vg rewards which are better than nothing but do not come even close to what you would get in that amount of time if you were doing pve
      PVP NOT DEAD
      just switched place, forums and global is where pvp action exists
    • Man you and Unborn are talking about 4 damn years ago like are you serious? Time changes, games get older and not as popular as before, how do you expect a 2/3 mins queue on every battleground at whatever time of the day? Not even if they awarded losers with a tradeable essence box you'd achieve that
    • Hotasduck wrote:

Man you and Unborn are talking about 4 damn years ago like are you serious? Time changes, games get older and not as popular as before, how do you expect a 2/3 mins queue on every battleground at whatever time of the day? Not even if they awarded losers with a tradeable essence box you'd achieve that
      If rewards are decent for people will join PvP.
      Why should PVE player now que CS since they removed Seacheast with strongbox keys?
      Why should they join a BG with random rewards?
      Why should they join BG which takes way longer to pop up (it even needs a event to pop up) if they can just run their dungeon and know what they get?

If they would make PvP Rewards decent (and with decent i mean even losing wouldnt feel that bad) even pve player would join PvP once again.
      But why should losing team get decent rewards too? Well since matchmaking is shit in this game poeple start to quit pvp again if they know they will get nothing after 30 min que + 10 minutes playing BG and lose.

And with old KC/KS it was even worth if you lose especially during double or tripple credits Events. Believe me just activate BC and KS system again, add Elemental Essences for 80k Credits and PvP will be active just like PvE. Add otther Enchantment materials aswell, start Double/tripple credits Event and you will get less than 2 - 3 min Queues again. Remembered credits event druing VM8 Content where people farmed them for retool kits? I don't even released my finger from my mouse after pressing queue and i already got in a match.
    • Arlos wrote:

Darknova wrote:

So, bacak to the event, is it in sight for the monster hunt event to get back anytime soon?
      So basically "the early bird got the worm".
      We had an event that gave heavy rewards, now replaced with something where rewards basically don't exist.
      Gotta keep the whales ahead of everyone, eh? Eh?
      I knew I should have just kept farming Guardians and disregards this waste of time of an event.
      The DarKNovA harem only on Killian

Darknovamoon - Zerk Ilvl 445
      Darknovael - Reaper Ilvl 436
      Darknovasun - Slayer Ilvl 430
      Darknovako - Warrior Ilvl 433
      Darknovalisk - Brawler Ilvl 429
      Dark.Nova - Ninja Ilvl 442
      Darknovatron - Gunner Ilvl 441
      Darknovapie - Sorceress Ilvl 430
      Darknovamark - Archer Ilvl 432
      Darknova_Daman - Lancer Ilvlv 428
      Darknovalkyrie - Valkyrie Ilvl 429
    • Hotasduck wrote:

Man you and Unborn are talking about 4 damn years ago like are you serious? Time changes, games get older and not as popular as before, how do you expect a 2/3 mins queue on every battleground at whatever time of the day? Not even if they awarded losers with a tradeable essence box you'd achieve that
      Shouldn't we talk about better days of the past ? I was not playing the game these 4 years, so i have no clue what the situation was, i just think that pvp went more and more into shit with each patch.

It's funny to think that players won't q, since i saw players q for RG at 5-6am and q popping within a minute. But yeah i agree that not everyone likes arena. But what about cs/fw ? Also, let's assume that gameforge made us an effort we couldn't refuse and everyone was joining arena. It would be most likely pve crystals to always meet pve crystals
      PVP NOT DEAD
      just switched place, forums and global is where pvp action exists
    • Darknova wrote:

Arlos wrote:

Darknova wrote:

So basically "the early bird got the worm".We had an event that gave heavy rewards, now replaced with something where rewards basically don't exist.
      Gotta keep the whales ahead of everyone, eh? Eh?
      I knew I should have just kept farming Guardians and disregards this waste of time of an event.
      Believe me the first Event was cancer. You need to kill 30, 50 , 100, 300, 500 , 1000, 5000 , 1000 and 1000 Monster for the chest. You got somethign around 30 Chest for almost 10k Monster
    • Yes sure, it was so cancer to earn a box every minute for killing 50 mobs that were all packed together on ex prima's map...

If you put boxes in dungeons, to be as rewarding as first was, you have to give each player 10 boxes per dungeon.
      Of course, it won't happen, we'll have 1 box to share between 5 ppl, I forsee a very rewarding event coming ...

One day deutsche qualität will apply to video games... maybe.
      BHS, we don't need your RNG talisman system ; just do as you did for talents, lie to us, pretend it's buggy and keep it for your own country, not our problem if you don't achieve to milk your compatriots enough.

Someone at Bluehole Studio thinks that fun is spelled G-R-I-N-D

TERA : The Endless Recycling until Agony
    • Eternyawar wrote:

Of course, it won't happen, we'll have 1 box to share between 5 ppl, I forsee a very rewarding event coming ...
      The box is not in the loot. Everyone gets a box per mail.
      Rechtsschreibfeler? Kenn ick nicht. Kann man dass Essen?

EU:
      Arlassa - Kriegermain - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Matoi.Ryuko - Kriegertwink - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Rânâ.Lînchên - Brawler - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Lucymârvel - Mystiker - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Arlos - Lanzer - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      verschiedene nicht Lvl 65 Chars
    • You know the rate is still not even similar?
      You could finish all quests in like 60-80 minutes, for around 40 boxes total.
      I know, the event itself was literally no skill, no talent reliant, but the way it is, I'd rather they just not give us boxes at all.
      The DarKNovA harem only on Killian

Darknovamoon - Zerk Ilvl 445
      Darknovael - Reaper Ilvl 436
      Darknovasun - Slayer Ilvl 430
      Darknovako - Warrior Ilvl 433
      Darknovalisk - Brawler Ilvl 429
      Dark.Nova - Ninja Ilvl 442
      Darknovatron - Gunner Ilvl 441
      Darknovapie - Sorceress Ilvl 430
      Darknovamark - Archer Ilvl 432
      Darknova_Daman - Lancer Ilvlv 428
      Darknovalkyrie - Valkyrie Ilvl 429
    • @Atmorph

It seems that a nerfed ersatz of the hunting event is live (where we have a box per dungeon instead of 1 per minute in the original event ).
      While I understand that it must be fun to chatter on Tera spyware Discord, may I remember you that we have an official forum where it would be nice to update the event description ?

Thanks in advance,

Eternya.
      BHS, we don't need your RNG talisman system ; just do as you did for talents, lie to us, pretend it's buggy and keep it for your own country, not our problem if you don't achieve to milk your compatriots enough.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Eternyawar ().

• @Athena

Thank you for announcement, at least, people know what to expect from event, not so bad but way less OP than 1st one ^^.

Eternya.