Increase pvp rewards

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Manahan event ended. Atmorph wanted to test some new battlegrounds. So any test successful? Can we expect new PvP mode?

Perhaps revamped old 5v5 option? Changed into new 3v3 equalized premade, with no CAP and rewards that will actually make players que?
      (Or equalized gear without cdr rolls and permanent CAP buff inside battleground, since CAP is currently bugged and can not be used once inside battlegrounds.)

Equalized FW 10v10? Where amount of tanks and healers is limited to 2? More fps, less knockups, more brain required, better balance for melee classes.
    • Om3Ga wrote:

- CS + no bomb, buffed gates
      - FC 15vs15 eq + no mobs, no bams, no meteor rain
      - Skyring 3vs3 eq
      - Skyring 5vs5 eq

All we need.
      I would rather get the current battlegrounds reward problems solved first, before adding new battlegrounds or changing mechanics.
    • modi3 wrote:

AFTER 3-4 DAYS I LOG INTO TERA
      I CHECK WELCOME MESSAGE
      CURRENT BG : KUMAS ROYALE

FCK THAT SHIT I M OUT
      Feel the same and like Kumas wasn't ridiculous enough they have Gridiron as well for the evening without any reward update or Gear XP.
      Weekend starts and all i can think is that Tera is, as a PvP player, a game to not be played at all during Fridays.
    • Om3Ga wrote:

- Skyring 3vs3 eq
      - Skyring 5vs5 eq

All we need.
      Man stop asking for stupid eq BG.

There are no other mmorpg with eq gear. The fact is that, in the past, when BG became eq, that made a lot of pvp players quit! Leave fwc how it is now.... it makes more fun then getting 1 shoot with shit eq gear like in Gridi or CS.

The only problem with this system is that pvp players are forced to do pve to get the gear. (or p2win)
      So fix the BG rewards and leave the gear!

-CS + no bomb,buffed gates: Worst Idea ever. The bombs are a very Important part of the game! It can make a loosing team get back up, if it is a well plassed bomb. But ofc people neeed to folow the explosion.( If no one follows, the healers will heal the players back up after the bomb debuff runes out)
      You want to buff the gates for what? Even more? so that players do 10k dmg to the gate with the amazing eq gear ? =D
      Games are so unbalanced because pve players que because they get in with pve gear =D

-FWC 15vs15 eq no Mobs or Bams : Again bad Idea sence Fw became eq, pve players started to que more often..... . That made the game super unbalanced, there were only 2 options when u got in.

-1st.: You would get into a pvp team that would be 100% times stronger then the other!

OR

-2ed.: You would get into a team full of pve players, pve crystals, no one wanted to lead etc etc.... and u would be complitly destroyed by the other team!

Eq gear makes it better for pve players to que, and that makes it hard for pvp players to win!!!! And lose is bad sence rewards are trash wich is a waste of time.

Bams and the Mobs are needed it can change the out come of the fight and it makes it more funny! With out does buffs it would be boring.... and ofc nobody wants boring pvp!

-Skyring eq: I only do 3s eq cause premade does not pop that often anymore. I would prefer non eq gear sence it gives players much more options, some classes strugle with out ATS and that makes the game boring if there is no chalange!

In general PvP gear should be a thing in all bgs.... and pvp players should be able to get it with pvp points like in the past with conflate! It was much better.
    • Om3Ga wrote:

- Skyring 3vs3 eq
      - Skyring 5vs5 eq

All we need.

Man stop asking for stupid eq BG.

There are no other mmorpg with eq gear. The fact is that, in the past, when BG became eq, that made a lot of pvp players quit! Leave fwc how it is now.... it makes more fun then getting 1 shoot with shit eq gear like in Gridi or CS.

The only problem is with this saystem is that pvp players are forced to do pve to get the gear. (or p2win)
      So fix the BG rewards and leave the gear!

-CS + no bomb,buffed gates: Worst Idea ever. The bombs are a very Important part of the game! It can make a loosing team get ack up, if it is a well plassed bomb. But ofc people neeed to folow the explosion.( If no one follows, the healers will heal the players back up after the bomb debuff runed out)
      You want to buff the gates for what? Even more? so that players do 10k dmg to the gate with the amazing eq gear ? =D

-FWC 15vs15 eq no Mobs or Bams : Again bad Idea sence Fw became eq pve players started to que more often..... That made the game super unbalanced, there were only 2 options when u get in.

-1st.: You would get into a pvp team that would be 100% times stronger then the other!

or
      -2ed.: You would get into a team full of pve players, pve crystals, no one wanted to lead etc etc.... and u would be complitly destroyed by the other team!

Eq gear makes it better for pve players to que, and that makes it hard for pvp players to win!!!! And lose is bad sence rewards are trash wich is a waste of time.

Bams and the Mobs are needed it can change the out come of the fight and it makes it more funny! With out does buffs it would be boring.... and ofc nobody wants boring pvp!

-Skyring eq: I only do 3s eq cause premade does not pop that often anymore. I would prefer non eq gear sence it gives players much more options some classes strugle with out ats and that makes the game boring if there is no chalange!

In general PvP gear should be a thing in all bgs.... and pvp players should be able to get it with pvp points like in the past with conflate! was much better.
    • Lightstriker, i disagree about eq gear.

It does let pvers q, but it also lets a lot of pvpers q that do not want to grind (myself included). So you do gain some pvers, which in the future might turn themselves into pvpers SO MORE PEOPLE qing, but you also do not deny the opportunity from pvpers
      PVP NOT DEAD
      just switched place, forums and global is where pvp action exists
    • Full +9 SC PvPers mad that their gear advantage will no longer carry them in Equalized BGs

"There are no other mmorpg with eq gear." = No wonder the MMO genre is dying and getting replaced by mobas and battle royales, where everyone has equal strenght in every match, without grinding their lives away beforehand for a gear that'll be outdated next patch.
    • Even if grind was done via pvp, it's still grind

"hey dude, enjoy getting rekt for numberX of matches, then you will get the gear that will allow you to rek noobs that haven't gotten their gear yet"
      PVP NOT DEAD
      just switched place, forums and global is where pvp action exists

• What about to put ur tester team to Queq Fraywind Canyon (hope they dont get bored waiting 30min for get inside).

Ok. Now lets say they are inside and unfortunately they get matched agains 1 premade who all memebers use combat acceleration (lets imagine, x2 Brawler's, 1 Valk, 1 Reaper, 1 Priest).

After 1st fight at mid, they get rekt (yeah x2 Ground Pounder every 8 sec's & memeslash every 4sec's + kaia every 15-20sec's??? is just insane and u cant fight again's that).

After that wipe, the 50% of the team is afk alredy, ur almighty team, cant do nothing and they decided to afk, yeah now they need to wait 12-15 min until Fraywind finish.

After 45 min of playing that *#/-&|+ wonderful game, they will get NOTHING, such a funny game, right? GameForge would have to move your ass because the situation is just pathetic

@Atmorph
    • 2013 “bro i found a very nice game come on and lets do some real pvp”
      2014 “bro population is decrease little bit but there is still so much fun lets que for fwc”
      2015 “ok today we got 1 match at least”
      2016 “at least we have an alliance war hurrr durr”
      2017 “ok the game is f up”
      2018 “same”
      2019 Gameforge side “where are the players ffs? Decrease the tt prices now ! decrease everything ! Add instant level 65! Add some free retaded skins ! Add everything into game and spam their mails !”

Im really happy to leave this game.Tera dead already in Gameforge’s hand as like as other games.They dont give a fu about us.Best option is leaving.Why im here ? Cause i cant loose my tiny hopes.This is my last comment on this forum.Never gonna visit.

Best wishes guys.Cya

Im requesting ban from in game and forum please.At least you are good at banning and giving warnings.