Brace yourselves... Awakening is coming!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I wonder if you actually read the awakening news from ktera. Unfortunately only 7 classes are getting the changes now, and the other 6 are getting later on, maybe in 4/5 months after.

Ye it sucks, so much time difference, but don't make it seem like they won't get awakening aswell.
    • first seven got them on december. the last 6 (or 5 w/e) will get them on summer. june is summer. july is summer. guess what, august is summer too.

since we mainly are 4 months away from ktera expect the first seven to get it in the EU probs april and the rest, oh boy. anything from october to december.

that's the roadmap i see.

so far,
      i don't like the mystic changes AT ALL. lowering its heals, were they mad? they could reduce the bonus, but no lets reduce the heals to almost half. i would also like the detonated motes to cleanse too. but eh, w/e.

i haven't heard much feedback for brawler. everyone's talking about warrior and zerk and how slayer will still be meh. and...that's it. nothing else.

i don't play the rest of the classes so no actual opinion about that. for some reason i feel priest became awfully perplexed and weird. but that's just a feeling.

Don't know if i will be playing till next christmas, but i sure wait for the sorc awakening. this class needs so much love. it's been either ok-ish or hell-no tier so far.
    • Scairah wrote:

so far,

i don't like the mystic changes AT ALL. lowering its heals, were they mad? they could reduce the bonus, but no lets reduce the heals to almost half. i would also like the detonated motes to cleanse too. but eh, w/e.
      *also for priest.

All other classes gets buffs while healers gets nerfs with awakening as "re-balancing", makes 100000% sense.
      My YouTube channel (Inactive :elin25: )
      For forum: (1)I don't PvP nor I refer to PvP unless I specify differently(2)I don't aim to the best gear nor I plan to challenge the hardest instances in the game, I'm a relaxed player, get it?
      Test Image ->
      (Testing Stuff,Don't Ask :ninja: )
    • I like how the minority points out that they stay with their 4-5 years old mains, but it doesn't change the fact that a huge part of the playerbase switches all the time (even when they have stormcry+9 op class that after patch has the 3rd or 4th spot, they would still switch to no1 op class )
      PVP NOT DEAD
      just switched place, forums and global is where pvp action exists
    • Statements doesn't change the facts. But minorities have all the rights to speak.
      My most played dps class is Ninja btw.
      My YouTube channel (Inactive :elin25: )
      For forum: (1)I don't PvP nor I refer to PvP unless I specify differently(2)I don't aim to the best gear nor I plan to challenge the hardest instances in the game, I'm a relaxed player, get it?
      Test Image ->
      (Testing Stuff,Don't Ask :ninja: )
    • modi3 wrote:

Gunner patch : Gunner is the new op, you see a lot of players rerolling to the new class, and seriously, i don't get it, that class is op even now, and BORING AS FCK to play.
      that class is op even now,that class is op even now,that class is op even now,that class is op even now,that class is op even now,that class is op even now,that class is op even now,that class is op even now

my question now is, what did u smoke today? must be hard stuff that u can say gunner is op atm

lets see if we get a release date to the first 7 awakaning and maybe some infos on the missing awakaning classes someday :dash: :crazy: :dash: :crazy:
    • If you say that gunner is not op, then you haven't seen people dissing out 1500 willpower burst fire in one sec .
      And how about arcane pulse always BUT SERIOUSLY always critting ? And how about the ulti that does a shitton of dmg and always crits? And how about reset glyph on roll, while you even got a 20 sec iframe as well ?
      Gunner is op and the real reason behind this is that i have full power setup, and i still crit more than a zerk with 310+ crit rate. Now compare gunner to a full crit sorc that always has on 2.5/3 crit rate increased.
      And i've seen gunners not skill cancelling with autoattack, and still do the same, if not higher, dps that other classes sweat to reach.

Oh btw, gunner is also op, because i let my nab af gf do pop and gg and not only she did not die once, but she cleared both under 3-4 mins. And when i say she's nab af, she trully is.
      PVP NOT DEAD
    • modi3 wrote:

If you say that gunner is not op, then you haven't seen people dissing out 1500 willpower burst fire in one sec .
      And how about arcane pulse always BUT SERIOUSLY always critting ? And how about the ulti that does a shitton of dmg and always crits? And how about reset glyph on roll, while you even got a 20 sec iframe as well ?
      Gunner is op and the real reason behind this is that i have full power setup, and i still crit more than a zerk with 310+ crit rate. Now compare gunner to a full crit sorc that always has on 2.5/3 crit rate increased.
      And i've seen gunners not skill cancelling with autoattack, and still do the same, if not higher, dps that other classes sweat to reach.

Oh btw, gunner is also op, because i let my nab af gf do pop and gg and not only she did not die once, but she cleared both under 3-4 mins. And when i say she's nab af, she trully is.
      According to moongourd Gunner is currently the lowest damage dps class in the entire game
    • Paanki wrote:

DPS Tierlist June 2018
      wow, twich can tell the future, plz tell me the next jackpot numbers, so i can buy a 2.0 crit mount without wasting a month's salary

Also, is moongourd accurate ? Like, does it count people having the same gear or it does count stormcry+ mains vs a lot of frostmetal0 alts ?
      Also how is sorc even top tier, does he get a full crit no matter so you switch to power, or what? or he has arcane boost always on ? I really don't get how a freakin sorc will be able to outdps an awakened zerk, are you trolling mate?
      PVP NOT DEAD
    • Eli my dear, did Trump ever teach you how to make proper walls of text?

On topic, however, I'm gonna slay the slaying crystals out of the slain slayers during Awakening.

Those who keep crying about slayers should finally get a reality check, and that's comming from someone who's been crying for years about how weak slayer used to be.

Also, it seems some people REALLY missed some important patch notes here :Awakening balancing

Slayer's gonna be a beast.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Torasu: typos, typos ().