BGs kick

• Why not change the kick rules in battleground so we can kick the afkers people who dc after engaging battle or even before that so we can actually play it!!
      i've encountered so many afk/disconnected players, and no one votes when we try to kick and then we get 120second cd to kick after engaging battle while they are just sitting there or stay offline!!!
    • Agree, there should be a 60 second auto kick for offliners if there isn't already.
      They should also remove anonymousity kicking, cause everytime i do a BG there is a sneaky cobra starting personal drama kicks against multiple players without a relevant reason making it even harder to get to kick the offliners and PvE crystal people. If Bluehole make the system show who starts the kick, these situations will decrease instantly and the first 30seconds of every battleground will become healthier.
    • Or you can just make the 120 seconds after combat to let's say 80-90 and make it for each character separately. E.G If someone AFKs for 80-90 seconds you can vote for him even if you are in combat, that will also show that this player has not been in combat and validate the AFK claims.
      Emezel-Mystic
      Mistal-Sorcerer
      Emezzel-Reaper
    • Why so complicated?

Just make it 60 seconds auto-kick after entereing a BG and not moving.

Kicking new people with PvE crystals is not good, rather tell them that they will be much stronger in PvP crystals.
      The players that play in PvE for a longer time should be kicked every single time.

And you can already kick people if you had combat like even 1 second ago but only after a certain time in the BG passes.
    • Om3Ga wrote:

Why so complicated?

Just make it 60 seconds auto-kick after entereing a BG and not moving.

Kicking new people with PvE crystals is not good, rather tell them that they will be much stronger in PvP crystals.
      The players that play in PvE for a longer time should be kicked every single time.

And you can already kick people if you had combat like even 1 second ago but only after a certain time in the BG passes.
      Öhhm, autokick after 60 seconds is already existing if you are not moving or using a skill at all. That's why you see people spamming skills at base :D At least it was, but it didn't happen to me for more than a year now, so I can't tell if it's still there.