character stuck

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• character stuck

character stuck :dash:
      server :mystel
      character name molody
      idk if I posed this in the right place but i hope someone could help me
      and I'll be very happy if someone of the admins could teleport my character to kaiator
      thx :D
    • kaitosama wrote:

character stuck :dash:
      server :mystel
      character name molody
      idk if I posed this in the right place but i hope someone could help me
      and I'll be very happy if someone of the admins could teleport my character to kaiator
      thx :D
      In case you haven't noticed, the thread you used to go to for this for years - Stuck Characters? - had been closed because community managers simply couldn't be bothered to help players with stuck characters anymore. As for admins helping...

Do you have another copy of the game by any chance? If not, can you afford to simply re-download it (43 GB) in a couple of hours? If not again, then better write to Support - if lucky, you'll get your character teleported before Friday afternoon, otherwise you'll have to wait for the lazy copy-pasters to get back to their online job on Monday, although they could do it from anywhere, anytime in just a few clicks.

You should first check whether the launcher's repair function (see Repair function for Steam users if applicable) can find any corrupted files - an integrity check while waiting for Support to take action won't hurt.