GameForge when you will do something about PROXY & HACK in your game ?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• GameForge when you will do something about PROXY & HACK in your game ?

• MemeSlashing (Valk & Sorc, One Shot everythings /everyone)(5 min for 5 Stars instance)
      • Proxy Cleric Module (Auto regen your HP near cleric when your HP is under 30%) (Can be stunt, k/d, in Air, you get the heal automaticly) (Immortality near cleric)
      • AutoNostrum ( like it say, nostrum always UP automaticly perfect for OWPvP, Plague become useless)
      • Skill-Prediction (Simulates skills client-side)
      • Auto Retaliate ( retaliate quickly & automaticly )
      • Macro / script / auto block... (Brawler, Lancer, Warrior...)
      • Fast fire (Gunner, Archer...)
      • Teleport while in fight
      • Mounting while in fight
      • Unlimited flight
      • Broker, Banker for free anywhere
      • Stunt, K/D, immo Resist
      • World Boss timer & location
      • Desync...
      • Gain 10-20% DPS
      • Fake in game latency...
      And Soon they will hack TT (maybe is already done?)

@Athena

The post was edited 5 times, last by benox ().

• I didn't care about those hacks since pvp never pops and if people want to oneshot pve content, let them be retards.

BUT i was fuckin mad when a valk was memeslashing my iod bams (i actually farm there ixp, twistshard -> frostmetal). Seriously valk stormcry +7, wtf mate, if you are reading this go and farm an instance, no need to steal the farm from a twistshard, plus if gameforge was doing anything at all, i would have reported you :')
      PVP NOT DEAD
      just switched place, forums and global is where pvp action exists
    • As long as people don't start rant and quit the game they won't do anything...
      I really hope these hacker will hack TT and or other important things .. maybe GF wil react then ...

Or atleast give an official statement if it's allowed/ tolerated what ever so poeple can use it aswell. Atleast better than nothing lol

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kraxler ().

• benox wrote:

• MemeSlashing (Valk & Sorc, One Shot everythings)
      • Proxy Cleric Module (Auto HP near cleric when your HP is under %) (Can be stunt, k/d, in Air, you get the heal automaticly)
      • AutoNostrum ( like it say, nostrum always UP automaticly perfect for OWPvP, Plague useless)
      • Skill-Prediction (Simulates skills client-side)
      • Macro / script / auto block... (Brawler, Lancer, Warrior...)
      • Fast fire (Gunner, Archer...)
      • Teleport while in fight
      • Desync...
      • Gain 10-20% DPS
      • Fake in game latency...

Sounds like someone is using it and still suck. I guess all this info is the result of a scientific research.

REally i cant resist using auto block for brawler . Is what this class always needed :D
      If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
    • john4iri wrote:

Sounds like someone is using it and still suck. I guess all this info is the result of a scientific research.
      REally i cant resist using auto block for brawler . Is what this class always needed :D
      Or you can simply know it because you understand the game and have seen things.

Things he forgot to mention was mounting while in combat mode, or stun resist in eq bgs (getting out of stun after 1 second from archers stunning trap).

There is even more.
    • Gf never give a fek about this game.They are working only for “%25 tera thalers and retarded elin dresses” thats all i see since 2013.

Playing alb... online currently.Graphics are bad but action is really nice.There is no elins and ret...ded costumes anywhere.

As kraxler said,hope someone can find to hack their shop and buying anything without wasting tt and pumping these items to trade broker with 1 gold.

believe me they could close the servers for fixing this issue.
    • benox wrote:

• MemeSlashing (Valk & Sorc, One Shot everythings /everyone)(5 min for 5 Stars instance)

Have you actually seen this or you're just assuming this is how it works? Seems to me that you just put a list together based on assumptions/things you heard.

lol@ auto nostrum = plague useless, any non-special people will have nostrum bound to a key and will be able to pop it instantly anyway, unless they didnt notice, in which case it doesnt really matter does it? they're terrible to begin with.
    • john4iri wrote:

@john4iri
      Scientific research : letmegooglethat.com/?q=tera+proxy+module
      Please next time just shut up... :ill:

jinh wrote:

Have you actually seen this or you're just assuming this is how it works? Seems to me that you just put a list together based on assumptions/things you heard.
      lol@ auto nostrum = plague useless, any non-special people will have nostrum bound to a key and will be able to pop it instantly anyway, unless they didnt notice, in which case it doesnt really matter does it? they're terrible to begin with.
      @jinh
      HH P4 in 2 minutes : Video removed
      @auto nostrum in a mass fight did you check your buff bar every minutes (CD of plague)

Stupid & bully people make me sick <X

Edited | Noyn
    • Make tutorials for the game

Like seriously, there is no in-game tutorial for how to install and run hacks. So the hackers have to deal with noobs that can't hack. That is ruining their gaming experience. What's the fun if you are the only one in god-mode while the rest are running around in pleb-mode ? Gameforge do something before the hackers lose interest in this game and we are left only with normal players

Btw i love how gameforge removes any proof that there are hacks happening BUT at the same people come into this forum and say they violate tos and nothing happens to them 8o
      PVP NOT DEAD
      just switched place, forums and global is where pvp action exists
    • benox wrote:

jinh wrote:

@jinhHH P4 in 2 minutes : Video removed
      @auto nostrum in a mass fight did you check your buff bar every minutes (CD of plague)

Stupid & bully people make me sick <X

Edited | Noyn
      So as I said you just gathered information based on others, you don't actually know how it works, sadly our dear Noyn removed the video, so I cannot see when it was posted, but I can tell you that a basic version (so the one that 99% of whoever used it had/still has) of memeslash won't be able to solo HH in 2minutes.
      A friend decided to use it during one of our VSNM runs, he had 8.5 +15 and did 4-5% per slash, highly different than "one shot" everything. Afaik EU had & still has a projectile limit which causes you to crash.Sorc pulse is much much much less effective aswell btw. Oh and he got banned.

Mate you're playing Tera for PVP, talk about consumables , mention OWPvP + MASS PvP and you call me stupid? lol.
      But anyway, I don't need to check my bar, most keyboard/mouse nowadays have boundable key/double binded key, which I and probably a tons of other people use, for mana/nostrum, meaning you pretty much have auto nostrum anyhow, I use my main skill?dodge? it also uses nostrum and or mana pots. So even if I dont notice it, i'll use it within 2sec anyhow

Don't get me wrong, they should do something about memeslash / autocleric/ auto retaliate / auto block. Then again auto block has been going around for YEARS, you just never knew about it it seems, just like "memeslash" for sorc. It just wasn't "that" public, so people didnt bother.

edit:@Noyn why did you even remove the video m8 ? I mean I could understand if it was to not spread the "information" even more, but then again you didn't edit the main post at all talking about "proxy" "auto-whatever", which are key words to find everything you need.

The post was edited 3 times, last by jinh ().

• Jinh, you're asking people who USE Proxy on a daily basis why they remove videos and such.

Like I've said previously in different topics.

Content removed

Just quit man, there's nothing worth while here anymore. Let these censored and run the game into the ground.

Edited & warned | Noyn
      Just another gunner wait for the order to rain the heavens down.
    • Benox wrote:

benox wrote:

• Proxy Cleric Module (Auto HP near cleric when your HP is under %) (Can be stunt, k/d, in Air, you get the heal automaticly)
      • AutoNostrum ( like it say, nostrum always UP automaticly perfect for OWPvP, Plague useless)
      • Macro / script / auto block... (Brawler)

I can do all that without proxy, I must be fking OP.
      Btw there is no way to time World Bosses, basically because their respawn time is random.
    • jinh wrote:

edit:@Noyn why did you even remove the video m8 ? I mean I could understand if it was to not spread the "information" even more, but then again you didn't edit the main post at all talking about "proxy" "auto-whatever", which are key words to find everything you need.

Just google it; took me less than 1 minute:

Funny how my earlier post was deleted. Didn't know showing some harmless google results is breaking the rules. Anyone can literally type the same thing lmao. Especially when looking for HH p4 guides.

Btw @Sershaw; World Boss timer is something that warns the user that a world boss has spawned, so he can tab back, kill boss, tab out.

Friendly Tera EU discord (No Gameforge mods): discord.gg/Xwz2kmv
      :)

• Sershaw wrote:

Benox wrote:

benox wrote:

• Macro / script / auto block... (Brawler)

I can do all that without proxy, I must be fking OP.Btw there is no way to time World Bosses, basically because their respawn time is random.
      So you will tell me that you can use cleric while you are CC during the whole time > everytime you get CC the window for cleric close everytime. Also and how do you use autonostrum/autoretaliate do you just stare on the button?
    • Its not a secret that most of the ppl outside are using proxy and modules inside of it (aka rkhm helper and idk what else).
      Bad is that those guys are making fun us who arent using.. Their dps is busted a lot, guy is making fun of mine rapid fire on 60 fps and like 40 ping and his goes out almost instantly..
      Even bigger problem now is that ppl who wasnt using proxy and modules before getting sick of the other "im so good dps ure shit" and they are starting to using proxy as well (hah i have good dps too now).
      Some time ago Tera was a game.. Nowadays its proxy bullshit!
    • why not take it in another point of view as having low latency is how the game is supposed to be im living with 100 ping and its a pain to play tera with server side depending skills where rapid fire is hurting my dps not making it better and with patch 65 coming where archer will be more dependent on rapid fire like hell it is a big screw to a high ping player like me i cant play archer anymore let alone all those classes which require less ping, the problem isnt with proxy more like with the game.
      people wouldnt use proxy if they found that the game has no problems to begin with.
    • "my ping is shit, I should be allowed to use 3rd party software to even things out" and in the thread before someone said "I need to camp cleric to even out p2w gear, its only fair"... do people actually believe the bullsh*t-they feed themselves to justify everything they do?
    • White wrote:

why not take it in another point of view as having low latency is how the game is supposed to be im living with 100 ping and its a pain to play tera with server side depending skills where rapid fire is hurting my dps not making it better and with patch 65 coming where archer will be more dependent on rapid fire like hell it is a big screw to a high ping player like me i cant play archer anymore let alone all those classes which require less ping, the problem isnt with proxy more like with the game.
      people wouldnt use proxy if they found that the game has no problems to begin with.

If a game needs proxies and hacks (lets face it, the skill prediction scripts are pretty much that) to work properly, is it really worth playing?

Friendly Tera EU discord (No Gameforge mods): discord.gg/Xwz2kmv
      :)

• Lebtejebo wrote:

Its not a secret that most of the ppl outside are using proxy and modules inside of it (aka rkhm helper and idk what else).
      Bad is that those guys are making fun us who arent using.. Their dps is busted a lot, guy is making fun of mine rapid fire on 60 fps and like 40 ping and his goes out almost instantly..
      Even bigger problem now is that ppl who wasnt using proxy and modules before getting sick of the other "im so good dps ure shit" and they are starting to using proxy as well (hah i have good dps too now).
      How about to inform urself first what is proxy and skill prediction and how it works? Or ure just trying to find excuse for ur low performing on archer? Bad players gona be always bad. Nobody is preventing you to use proxy and sp, i can bet that you would not get any higher dps with it. You dont have any clue how is tera suposed to work.
    • Ofc. Even if i use it back my dps increase was around 20% just because the SP help so much. It's a big difference if i cans RF way faster than normal. Faster Casting = increase DPS. Just like Rapid Fire or any other queued skill. If it doen't increase DPS why do people use it? In you opinion it doens'T change anything