MANAHAN’S END (pathetic)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Wow sikander players claiming others to be toxic, at least we knew where not to land if we disliked toxicity, now you are gonna feed our toxic-free servers with sikander people. SHAME ON YOU GAMEFORGE
      PVP NOT DEAD
      just switched place, forums and global is where pvp action exists
    • Noyn wrote:

Lucifer wrote:

i would prefer to play on the original one that i ve started with and not on an merged server.
      I can understand that mindset. But keep in mind that server merges also happened in the past (i experienced 2 so far) and nobody can say if the servers as they are today will exist in the future too.I personally like merges because it reduces the amount of effort you need to play with people from other servers (quite common to do that for RKEM and DSU right now).

My personal advice: Transfer the character from Manahan to Mystel. If GF decides to merge servers i dont think they mix PvE with PvP servers (personal opionion, not official at all). With a bit of luck you can have all your characters on the same server.
      Yes, you re right. There s no other choice i guess.
    • Well you can just abandon your Manahan charachter and play on your graveyard. And this reason seriously. " I don't want to play on a toxic server" ... There is a function called <block user> if they are so much toxic. I would prefer 500000 toxic player wth the option to mute instead of a "toxic-free" server with less than i don't 50 players?

Do the new server actually clear HH, RKEM or DSU? Yesterday ichecked one of the server anbd they sell 2 Banyakas Chest one for 1k Gold and the other one is listed for 100k.

Ofc you have your own opinion but i can give you a prophecy. One day (maybe tomorow?, next week?) there will come a Server Merge.
      Saleron will be merged to Yurian
      Skiander will be merged to Mystel
      Amarun will be merged to Seren,

And what then?`Will you quit since you are forced to play with these toxic peoples?

Atleast GF gives the chance for free server transfer + a free geared character which wll mostlikely better equipped than you old main.
    • Kraxler wrote:

Do the new server actually clear HH, RKEM or DSU? Yesterday ichecked one of the server anbd they sell 2 Banyakas Chest one for 1k Gold and the other one is listed for 100k.
      Answer for Sikander: No
      HH can't be cleared because there aren't enough people (with sufficient gear) to form a 20 man raid.
      And if you want to do 439+ dungeon runs be prepared to queue, because instance matching is your only option.

I also remember someone saying that if people with money were allowed to transfer to Sikander all of a sudden, it would crash our economy - which is funny, because what economy? We have nothing to sell. Transferring to Sikander with the intention of buying everything on the broker is like looking for real estate in the middle of the Sahara desert. There's nothing there.
    • Solfari wrote:

I also remember someone saying that if people with money were allowed to transfer to Sikander all of a sudden, it would crash our economy
      Not just Sikander, any server's economy. They amassed millions of gold in the new server (with a bug), only to face a 1 week ban as a consequence. It was totally worth it to receive a week timeout for a million gold. (o.o )
      <3 Guide for new people - Click / tap to get redirected <3

https://bit.ly/TeraGuide
    • Solfari wrote:

Kraxler wrote:

Answer for Sikander: NoHH can't be cleared because there aren't enough people (with sufficient gear) to form a 20 man raid.
      And if you want to do 439+ dungeon runs be prepared to queue, because instance matching is your only option.
      You are right about others but for 439 we do have enough people and we do it(4-5 people from same guild). Sadly we don't have enough tanks to be static.
      All tanks and healers are welcome to Unique Shadow Guild -Sikander.
    • Lalatino wrote:

Solfari wrote:

Kraxler wrote:

Answer for Sikander: NoHH can't be cleared because there aren't enough people (with sufficient gear) to form a 20 man raid.And if you want to do 439+ dungeon runs be prepared to queue, because instance matching is your only option.
      You are right about others but for 439 we do have enough people and we do it(4-5 people from same guild). Sadly we don't have enough tanks to be static.All tanks and healers are welcome to Unique Shadow Guild -Sikander.
      A new guild? I wish you the best of luck. I personally have no intention of returning to Sikander ever again though. If Manahan has taught me one thing, then it's that playing on an empty server is a waste of time. It really is. It makes such a difference when there are lfgs and people who buy and sell stuff. Playing Tera on Sikander is a little like sitting on a dead horse and calling it horse riding.
    • Eliannah wrote:

1. ...i can say that when i read your marvelous idea to "make a petition against GameForge xDDD", you're still thinking a change can be made. Well you will learn soon enough that this is not the way it works here, but considering your current writing skills, in terms of bringing argument and defending your ideas, ***

Have a good one.

2. EDIT : If your reason to play on Sikander is the "toxic community" then it just proves my point. If the bad people on the internet bother you too much, you can just pull out your internet cable. Snowflake.
      1. Depends on whether you have a big enough stick to hit them with. This is the internet we are talking about. You can literally buy a hundred million sticks and bash them to death for next to nothing on the monetary side;

2. Are you implying their feels don't matter and shouldn't be protected by default? What a savage!
      Joke aside, GF is one of the few companies that leave freedom of speech mostly alone, so it's kinda normal to see so many of those easily triggered people. They're everywhere and the level of entitlement they have is almost as high as their intolerance to stuff that irritates them.
      Don't argue with the walls...
      Lv.65 Slayer/Lancer/Berserker/Reaper