MANAHAN’S END (pathetic)

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • MANAHAN’S END (pathetic)

      This is so pathetic i don't even have words for it. will it change 5 more times until the transfer?

      Edit:We don't know what GF is doing anymore but the better part is that they might not know either =)) MAKE YOUR MIND YOU ARE A COMPANY NOT A GUILD!
      Images
      • Screenshot_9.png

        8.05 kB, 536×115, viewed 210 times
    • Enlightenedbri wrote:

      We already knew that it wouldn't be possible to transfer to the new graveyards servers. Anyway, the mistake was already fixed.
      Let's be fair here:
      It was clarified in a forum post that we wouldn't be allowed to transfer to the new servers but the sole reason for that was that I asked about it. What they neglected to do, was correct the actual announcement that simply reads 'transfer to your home-server' and ' the server of your choice' - this continued to mislead people, because not everybody reads and checks the forums. It's the official announcements that matter, that's what everyone reads. You can't expect people to sift through several pages of forum posts looking for something they have little to no reason to suspect is even there.
    • ethan0879 wrote:

      it doesn't say anything about the bank/inventory expansion items... does this mean that both items are transferable?????
      All TERA items will be transferable from Manahan (no limitations on Manahan)

      So we can actually transfer 300 PP Pots, Noktenium and other stuff. Otherwise they wouldn't mention it
    • Kraxler wrote:

      ethan0879 wrote:

      it doesn't say anything about the bank/inventory expansion items... does this mean that both items are transferable?????
      All TERA items will be transferable from Manahan (no limitations on Manahan)
      So we can actually transfer 300 PP Pots, Noktenium and other stuff. Otherwise they wouldn't mention it
      @Athena Could you tell/clarify us whether the bank/inventory expansion items are transferable or not please?
    • Killian guys should be quite since you re poor. I would continue my list of insults but you don t deserve it, so what do we need now?! No transfer available on our home server Sikander. Gameforge must be replaced with something new so let s make petition bout that xD
    • Killian poor?

      ISSOU

      EDIT : If you are actually from Sikander you're the one who should keep it low. The purpose behind the creation of your server is still unknown to this day, considering the most common reaction when these servers were announced was "GameForge making new servers when the current ones are already empty LUL."

      I played on one of these new server and it was dead from day 1 and i highly doubt it improved because of Manahan, so you should be happy if you transfer to Killian or Mystel, because you will be able to play on servers that somewhat got people, which isn't really an achievement if you compare it to Sikander & Cie.
    • Sorry forgot it. Poor trashes.. oops MA BAD
      Edit: Well why would i play on server that i don t like?! Sikander had population and still has even though they re trying to kill it. The reason that we don t wanna play on killian/mystel is that we don t like a toxic community. The servers have indeed more people and all but where s the point?!
    • Just so you know, nothing to be proud of being Sikander, you're legit playing on a server that was created with no proper purpose, and you're also still considered "new", i can say that when i read your marvelous idea to "make a petition against GameForge xDDD", you're still thinking a change can be made. Well you will learn soon enough that this is not the way it works here, but considering your current writing skills, in terms of bringing argument and defending your ideas, ***

      Have a good one.

      EDIT : If your reason to play on Sikander is the "toxic community" then it just proves my point. If the bad people on the internet bother you too much, you can just pull out your internet cable. Snowflake.


      Edited | Shiro
    • Is it that hard to get for your brain? xD Logic was found if you would ve think about it but you can t since your nerve cells are low low low. My cause it s to help those people not for me. I am not a nice person too. See now why they don t want?! Coz of people like you... do not continue this anymore.pointless
    • i'm quite sure, seeing as you went to the forum because of that just now, that you already seen the earlier threads with the official statement too, no?
      if i'm unsure about sth, i usually go and check for myself here, and then go and inform my guild about it
      so if one of you (quite sure one on that server uses the forum) had the information on sikander or one of the other new servers, why didn't you talk about it on global?
      you say you're less toxic, so you can talk about things, and just decide, hey it's not worth the risk of wasting time :/

      the first announcement is GFs fault yes, but it was stated that there are no server transfers to the new servers when they were opened
      so i would rather wait for an announcement that specifies: Transfers to new servers ARE OPENED NOW
      otherwise the first statement stands imo @.@

      the only things you can do about it now is how to handle it the best way i guess?
      like which servers are most likely to merge in the future? where can i put my farmed stuff, until the merge is happeneing and so on
      just preventing that everything went to waste

      i couldn't afford a server transfer when i started to play on Zenobia and the friends i started with had some trouble so couldn't play anymore
      so i left my lvl 60 characters and my 100k gold (which was a lot for me back then) there and started new
      i got my stuff back once most of the EN pve servers got merged together, you just need patience :elin5:

      anyway good luck with working it out :elin31:
    • Finero wrote:

      i'm quite sure, seeing as you went to the forum because of that just now, that you already seen the earlier threads with the official statement too, no?
      if i'm unsure about sth, i usually go and check for myself here, and then go and inform my guild about it
      so if one of you (quite sure one on that server uses the forum) had the information on sikander or one of the other new servers, why didn't you talk about it on global?
      you say you're less toxic, so you can talk about things, and just decide, hey it's not worth the risk of wasting time :/

      the first announcement is GFs fault yes, but it was stated that there are no server transfers to the new servers when they were opened
      so i would rather wait for an announcement that specifies: Transfers to new servers ARE OPENED NOW
      otherwise the first statement stands imo @.@

      the only things you can do about it now is how to handle it the best way i guess?
      like which servers are most likely to merge in the future? where can i put my farmed stuff, until the merge is happeneing and so on
      just preventing that everything went to waste

      i couldn't afford a server transfer when i started to play on Zenobia and the friends i started with had some trouble so couldn't play anymore
      so i left my lvl 60 characters and my 100k gold (which was a lot for me back then) there and started new
      i got my stuff back once most of the EN pve servers got merged together, you just need patience :elin5:

      anyway good luck with working it out :elin31:
      Thank you, you re nice saying that. I do feel that, really do but i got pissed because of that. Well guess it depends on their decisions so we can t do anything. But the big idea it s we don t have time to wait also merging 2server isn t that cool. i would prefer to play on the original one that i ve started with and not on an merged server.. but still you re right. Glad found some people like u, man
    • Lucifer wrote:

      i would prefer to play on the original one that i ve started with and not on an merged server.
      I can understand that mindset. But keep in mind that server merges also happened in the past (i experienced 2 so far) and nobody can say if the servers as they are today will exist in the future too.
      I personally like merges because it reduces the amount of effort you need to play with people from other servers (quite common to do that for RKEM and DSU right now).

      My personal advice: Transfer the character from Manahan to Mystel. If GF decides to merge servers i dont think they mix PvE with PvP servers (personal opionion, not official at all). With a bit of luck you can have all your characters on the same server.