Killian 3v3 Guardian Tournament - La Partenza

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Update:

- Added in main thread

Tournament Bracket: ( Edit: 25/01/2018)

The tournament bracket is ready here:

challonge.com/lapartenza

if you didn't register your team, please do it ASAP.

This is not the final bracket, we will shuffle it before we start the tournament.
    • Tournament is today at 05:00 PM CET - Please be there in time!

challonge.com/lapartenza

To watch tournament:

youtube.com/user/MrBrazil4ever/live
      twitch.tv/ninjutsotv

For spectators:

• Stay on doors
      • 2nd floor is not for spectating
      • Don't go inside the arena
      • Don't try to ruin the match
      • Don't be a reason for low FPS
      • Check your limited area here
    • What if some people start running in the middle of the arena during the match? is there even any GM watching it that can do something about it if that happens?
      My YouTube channel (Inactive :elin25: )
      For forum: (1)I don't PvP nor I refer to PvP unless I specify differently(2)I don't aim to the best gear nor I plan to challenge the hardest instances in the game, I'm a relaxed player, get it?
      Test Image ->
      (Testing Stuff,Don't Ask :ninja: )
    • ^ I believe there is going to be a GM online to watch over, because the area where is the tournament is a PK area, so a GM will probably be here to "unflag" the area for the event and probably watch and punish potential troublemakers.
    • La Partenza Tournament

Winners:

- 1st Place:
      Damîan - Trod- Buscus (Darkraî - Pillar.Addict - Slow.Zerker)
      - 2nd Place:
      Lûna - kruu - Areashi
      - 3rd Place:
      Fgood - Qyuni - Whatamidoing

Whole tournament bracket:
      challonge.com/lapartenza

Congratulations for the winners and hard luck for who didn't make it.

Sultan
      delivered the gold prize to the winners.

@Athena Please take care of the rest.

Thank you everyone for participating in this tournament. It was great experience and many people were helpful.

Special thanks to:

- Baldrov (Baldia): The Game Master that without him, this tournament will have been canceled. You were great help friend. Thank you very much.
      - Sultan: For the tournament idea and for the gold reward 950k is a lot.
      - Athena: For helping with the Gameforge part
      - nippa: For finding that iron order hall spot
      - Vergos: For announcing every round, match, winner, loser and calling for teams.
      - Mokah, Putin.Light, Deflay, Hellkirin, Nostaw: The event judges and my friends, thank you for your help, you did great job.
      - Ninjutso: For streaming, you did really great job mate.
      - Eliannah: For his commentary on Ninjutso's stream. Well done, was great commentary.
      - Aliçe - Bad.Class - Aho (Team): For being fair, and not drama makers. You did well guys, just were unlucky (y)

Please don't make your drama here.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Matrixo ().

• I personally enjoyed this tournament and hope to see more happening in the future!
      We all are concious of the issues and many things could have been done in a different way and better. Still we hope you all enjoyed the Event and had fun, we all have put effort into it and tried to do what we could within our limitations. I hope this Tournament will also serve knowledge for improvement on any future 3v3, 5v5, etc.. Tournaments.

Thanks to @Sultan & @Matrixo for organising it and @Baldrov for his crucial presence in the security of this Tournament, without him it simply wouldn't be possible, and @Athena for all the support provided through our Publisher @Gameforge. Thanks to our Streamers, @Ninjutso and @Eliannah the prodigy of commentary. Thank you to all the participants and players who by their own initiative, time and patience, helped making this Tournament happen, we are grateful.

Congratulations to the winners and hope to see more and better activities like this happening in Tera EU!

The post was edited 2 times, last by Rafera ().

• Thank you all for this great experience.

We proof that we have such a great pvp community even if we have some issues between each other, its a game in the end.

Thank you @Matrixo u did great job tbh.

Wish u all the best bois! As baldrov told us next time it might be in skyring if this happend again!

Thanks also to GM Baldia for helping us and supporting.

Special Thanks for @Athena best community manager! u have done what couldnt be possible for previous managers!

Thank you all.
    • Good event even with the few unplanned issues, that's the kind of things that can happen during a live event. I had fun casting it and i appreciate the feedback i got. Good job to every player who participated, everyone delivered a good performance. Thanks to the people who organised it. And thanks to the viewers, the peak was at like 180+ viewers with Twitch and YouTube combined so it's pretty good considering it was a TERA EU PvP event.
    • Eliannah wrote:

Good event even with the few unplanned issues, that's the kind of things that can happen during a live event. I had fun casting it and i appreciate the feedback i got. Good job to every player who participated, everyone delivered a good performance. Thanks to the people who organised it. And thanks to the viewers, the peak was at like 180+ viewers with Twitch and YouTube combined so it's pretty good considering it was a TERA EU PvP event.
      I hope u will be always positive in forum from now on @Eliannah

After that u can see something, gameforge actually helped us much this time i must say.
    • Sultan wrote:

Eliannah wrote:

Good event even with the few unplanned issues, that's the kind of things that can happen during a live event. I had fun casting it and i appreciate the feedback i got. Good job to every player who participated, everyone delivered a good performance. Thanks to the people who organised it. And thanks to the viewers, the peak was at like 180+ viewers with Twitch and YouTube combined so it's pretty good considering it was a TERA EU PvP event.
      I hope u will be always positive in forum from now on @Eliannah
      After that u can see something, gameforge actually helped us much this time i must say.
      Always beeing the good guy is boring. ;) So I don't hope.
    • Here we can clearly see that the events made by the players have a much higher 'enjoy' rate than the ones made solely by gameforge. The fans always know how to please themselves.

Good job.