Killian 3v3 Guardian Tournament - La Partenza

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Nice idea, but why it is forbidden to use double cdr on your weapon?

      I mean, you take out every difference between the playstyle of the people. I think if you organize a pvp event, you shouldnt restrict the playstyles, cause every battle will work like the same, no differences in the same classes. For example 1 archer each grp, both archer have to do the same playstyle cause it is forbidden to use other interesting rolls.
      It is a special event which need special adjustments on your class to master it.
    • Moler wrote:

      Why isn't Skyring possible? It was done on NA years ago.
      Because...

      GF: "unfortunately it's not possible to do this and that..."



      Athena wrote:

      Hello Matrixo,


      this tournament is a nice idea! We can help you by sponsoring the event if you wish (with Rewards and by Promoting it via our social medias).
      You can contact me by private message for more details.
      Sultan, regarding the Skyring arena unfortunately this will not be possible.


      Kind regards,
      Athena
      you see?
    • Athena wrote:

      Hello Matrixo,

      this tournament is a nice idea! :) We can help you by sponsoring the event if you wish (with Rewards and by Promoting it via our social medias).
      You can contact me by private message for more details. ;)
      Sultan, regarding the Skyring arena unfortunately this will not be possible.

      Kind regards,
      Athena
      Thank you for response, we appreciate it.

      Since u cant host it in skyring arena we already found a place which is very similar to skyring arena and its with pillars so healers can hide.


      Matrixo will also send u what we need u to provide us during the tournament in a private message.


      Regards.
    • @Buschfunker
      using double cdr makes it retarded because your cds are way too low that way...
      priest becomes unkillable, priest/lancer combo becomes cancer (you just need to alternate rc and kaia and you have perma anti kd/stagger), sorcerer/mystic can perma sleep (like literally...).

      Double cd makes it way too forgiving..

      Personally I'd try without cdr all togheter and etchings but it seems to be working fine

      In soloq dds don't even have one cdr... healers only have 1 btw


      Also generally speaking I don't think there are any "interesting" playstyles that you can get out of switching rolls, anyone plays with the same rolls anyway, what's the problem with getting used to higher cds :/

      Even tho it's a good idea, I don't really care about the tournament if people aren't gonna play after it... (maybe recurrent tournaments gameforge? how about that)
    • Buschfunker wrote:

      Nice idea, but why it is forbidden to use double cdr on your weapon?

      I mean, you take out every difference between the playstyle of the people. I think if you organize a pvp event, you shouldnt restrict the playstyles, cause every battle will work like the same, no differences in the same classes. For example 1 archer each grp, both archer have to do the same playstyle cause it is forbidden to use other interesting rolls.
      It is a special event which need special adjustments on your class to master it.
      The rules were made for 3v3 guardian premade and Sultan decided to use same rules with a minor tweak (no etchings, no valkyrie) in the tournament. If you watched NA streams you would notice that many matches in arena were forced draws. In particular matches with lancer on one team brawler on other. Even healers that wouldn't give a shit about pyre (aka kaia spammers) could survive long enough spamming kaias or gs. Also besides healers and maybe some low ping sorcerers no class goes for 2 cdr.

      So the rules regarding less cd, no crit resistance rolls, no defense etchings were made and tested to nerf healers making matches faster. Furthermore helmet and belt were removed for that sole purpose. Not like they existed in the past in first place... Damage is fine like this, we tested in 7 different classes as well as today in premade matches. You are not one-shot material like solo q but also you are not overpowered and cd spammer like premade. Also indomitable zyrks gave huge defense boost 4 of them gave 12% more defense while griefing ones underperformed, hence we decided to allow the usage of 2 only on dd classes. That would prevent annoying builds with tanky classes or gunners avoiding draws.

      Hope this cleared things up.
    • UPDATE:

      -> Contacted @Athena to see how GF can help. I basically asked for a prize equivalent to the current prize pool, as well as, providing a Game Master to help during the event, also announcing the tournament in social media and Tera website
      -> Contacted Lady.Valkyrie and asked him to stream the tournament. (Anyone who wanna stream it is welcome!)
      -> Updated the rules to exclude external buffs like ACTIVE guild buffs (Not the passive one, we can't control that)
      -> Added Tournament Location to the main thread, and asked Unborn to make overview video



      Quited Tera - Sorcerer is Love!
    • Kyureta wrote:

      Also generally speaking I don't think there are any "interesting" playstyles that you can get out of switching rolls, anyone plays with the same rolls anyway, what's the problem with getting used to higher cds
      Following have nothing to do with event, i just want to comment your quote.

      I can only speak for archer cause this is what i play.

      Nearly every archer is playing on main combo, cause massive and most dmg, but they have problems against aggressive, fast and mobile classes, for sure, if you get an enemy in combo, you can deal massive dmg. But if you cant kill your enemy onecombo youre rip.

      With double cdr and energetic etchings on archer you can dodge every 2,5s, kick every 7s and so on... so youre much more dependent from your movement. Its harder to play, but if you have a good movement, you can outplay every class except d-stance warriors. For example you can hide 24/7 in traps.
      You play way more on stagger, poison, kick and "dodge behind surprises". Negative is you deal like 50% of the dmg you deal with normal built.

      But yeah, its more interesting for duels..


      Back to topic, whats with archer stun glyph on slow arrow?
    • Buschfunker wrote:

      Kyureta wrote:

      Also generally speaking I don't think there are any "interesting" playstyles that you can get out of switching rolls, anyone plays with the same rolls anyway, what's the problem with getting used to higher cds
      Following have nothing to do with event, i just want to comment your quote.
      I can only speak for archer cause this is what i play.

      Nearly every archer is playing on main combo, cause massive and most dmg, but they have problems against aggressive, fast and mobile classes, for sure, if you get an enemy in combo, you can deal massive dmg. But if you cant kill your enemy onecombo youre rip.

      With double cdr and energetic etchings on archer you can dodge every 2,5s, kick every 7s and so on... so youre much more dependent from your movement. Its harder to play, but if you have a good movement, you can outplay every class except d-stance warriors. For example you can hide 24/7 in traps.
      You play way more on stagger, poison, kick and "dodge behind surprises". Negative is you deal like 50% of the dmg you deal with normal built.

      But yeah, its more interesting for duels..


      Back to topic, whats with archer stun glyph on slow arrow?
      Ye but the build you make although you have really low cds you are literally turtling. The only reason you in particular isn't, is cause you have really low ms. Considering that Cycoo has the same animations on on rapid fire as me with +41 att speed while I have nearly +60 is something you can do cause you have significant ping advantage over most people.

      The glyph proc is allowed since it is not mentioned. Everything that is not mentioned is allowed.
    • Sirgoulas wrote:

      Ye but the build you make although you have really low cds you are literally turtling. The only reason you in particular isn't, is cause you have really low ms. Considering that Cycoo has the same animations on on rapid fire as me with +41 att speed while I have nearly +60 is something you can do cause you have significant ping advantage over most people.
      I have around 60ms and 20fps. I dont think this is very good and only reason i can do things, others cant do. It just have something to do with rolls and movement. I mean, i have 3s cd on my normal dodge, without i have 5s. This is a huge mobility advantage. Negative is i lose many dmg for this. I am duelling with my +0 stormcry weapon instead of my second +8 weapon, cause i trust more in my movement then in my random crit dmg.

      Comparing with cycoo dont work, cause he have a computer withit mankind could make a jurney to the Mars.
    • Notice:

      @Buschfunker , @Sirgoulas Please go Discuss the rules in 3v3 Guardian Discord! Please, stop hijacking this thread!

      Update:

      -> I contacted Athena, and she was willing to help sponsoring this tournament with Item Shop Cash.
      -> According to her, the prize for 1st place is 25 Euro worth of Tera Shop Coupons, 2nd/3rd place is 20 Euro worth of Tera Shop Coupons
      I assume that this means, 1st place will get 25 Euro for each player in the team and same for 2nd and 3rd but with 20 Euro. I'm trying to confirm with Athena about that.
      -> Tournament will be on 27/01/2018 on 05:00 PM Server Time



      Quited Tera - Sorcerer is Love!
    • Matrixo wrote:

      Notice:

      @Buschfunker , @Sirgoulas Please go Discuss the rules in 3v3 Guardian Discord! Please, stop hijacking this thread!

      Update:

      -> I contacted Athena, and she was willing to help sponsoring this tournament with Item Shop Cash.
      -> According to her, the prize for 1st place is 25 Euro worth of Tera Shop Coupons, 2nd/3rd place is 20 Euro worth of Tera Shop Coupons
      I assume that this means, 1st place will get 25 Euro for each player in the team and same for 2nd and 3rd but with 20 Euro. I'm trying to confirm with Athena about that.
      -> Tournament will be on 27/01/2018 on 05:00 PM Server Time
      I might be too greedy to say this, I still approve it but xD can we get something similar on mystel? :p don't hate please I'd like to just participate on it and I can't 'cause killian =)
      It Just feels so :elin33: empty without me.


      Ohayo Yoopi! :elin34: :elin6: :elin1: :elin23: :elin39: :elin31: Skia for president. Ⓒ
    • Yoopi wrote:

      Matrixo wrote:

      Notice:

      @Buschfunker , @Sirgoulas Please go Discuss the rules in 3v3 Guardian Discord! Please, stop hijacking this thread!

      Update:

      -> I contacted Athena, and she was willing to help sponsoring this tournament with Item Shop Cash.
      -> According to her, the prize for 1st place is 25 Euro worth of Tera Shop Coupons, 2nd/3rd place is 20 Euro worth of Tera Shop Coupons
      I assume that this means, 1st place will get 25 Euro for each player in the team and same for 2nd and 3rd but with 20 Euro. I'm trying to confirm with Athena about that.
      -> Tournament will be on 27/01/2018 on 05:00 PM Server Time
      I might be too greedy to say this, I still approve it but xD can we get something similar on mystel? :P don't hate please I'd like to just participate on it and I can't 'cause killian =)
      You can level up characters on killian since gear wont cost you a thing literally.
    • Update:

      Please check the rules again:
      -> You can now use vg Belt
      -> You can now use vg Circlet
      -> You can now roll Crit Resist
      -> You can now use 4 Defense Crystals

      -> No answer from Athena yet



      Quited Tera - Sorcerer is Love!
    • UPDATE:

      Please check the rules again, we will stick to the discord rules with the addition of the following:

      > Valkyrie not allowed
      -> Etching not allowed
      -> vg Belt is allowed
      -> 4 Defense Crystals are allowed

      ------------

      >> Circlet NOT allowed
      >> Crit Resist rolls are not allowed



      Quited Tera - Sorcerer is Love!
    • Update:

      You can find the Gameforge official announcement here:

      twitter.com/TeraEurope/status/955844144345370624

      facebook.com/TeraEurope/photos…719542256/?type=3&theater

      Thanks to @Athena


      On Thursday, I announce the registered teams. Please make sure you register your team ASAP.



      Quited Tera - Sorcerer is Love!