Killian 3v3 Guardian Tournament - La Partenza

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Killian 3v3 Guardian Tournament - La Partenza

Dear Killian's PvP Heros!

We all saw the Thread by @Rafera about 3v3 Guardian Skyring 3v3 Guardian Premade & Discord Server

It's a very nice attempt and I believe we all appreciate it :elin1: :elin17: :elin24:

On behave of you all, I would like to thank him for bothering himself, making a discord and posting a thread in forum just to make PvP more fun. He even put rules, discussed it with other players as well as tested it in game. He also helped me writing this thread. So he did great, and he is still doing more!

Thank you Rafera friend :elin1:

Intro Video: (Thanks you Vergos)

The Handsome guy in the 2nd floor is Putin (aka Rafera) <3 :elin29:

Announcement:

I would like to announce a 3v3 Guardian Tournament in order to promote the idea. :elin28:

The rules will be based on 3v3 Guardian Discord: discord.gg/hhj8Kfe with few adjustments cause the matches will be in the Open World and not in the Battleground:

About the Tournament:

The tournament idea is proposed by Sultan, Guild Master of Tsunami Guild, he will sponsor the tournament and help organizing it.

Prize pool will start with: 950k Gold, courtesy of Sultan. :elin5:

>> We accept any donations to the Prize pool your contribution is welcome! <<

• 1st place team : 500k Gold :elin22:
      • 2nd place team: 300k Gold :elin23:
      • 3rd place team : 150k Gold :elin28:
      Gameforge Prize: (Special thanks to @Athena) (Edit: 17/01/2018)
      • 1st place team : 25 Euro TT to each player :elin23:
      • 2nd place team: 20 Euro TT to each player :elin9:
      • 3rd place team : 20 Euro TT to each player :elin24:

If you want to register your team, please fill up this form:

Tinyurl: tinyurl.com/3v3Killian

Shorten Google URL: goo.gl/forms/tDqquLdDKS4tbv9A3

3v3 Guardian Discord: discord.gg/hhj8Kfe

Tournament Time: (Edit: 17/01/2018)

Tournament will be on Saturday 27/01/2018 - 05:00 PM Server Time (CET)

If you want to participate and you don't have a team, or you just want to connect with players who also want to participate and don't have a team, please Register your name here:

Tinyurl:
      tinyurl.com/needateam
      Need team form: goo.gl/forms/qhsD9yPvLsej6VTv2

You can find the list of people who are searching for a team here:

Tinyurl:
      tinyurl.com/whoneedteam
      Responses sheet: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d…SmU_kI1s/edit?usp=sharing

Please contact each other before you register for the tournament.

Credit goes to Pinkachu for this idea,
      thank you Pinkachu

Tournament Location (Edit 17/01/2018)

Location Overview: (Thank you Unborn)

We choose this location because its the closet shape of the 3v3 Arena. People were asking about pillars, well this place has a pillars as well.

Please test it with your team before the tournament.

The tournament bracket is ready here:

challonge.com/lapartenza

if you didn't register your team, please do it ASAP.

This is not the final bracket, we will shuffle it before we start the tournament.

La Partenza - 3v3 Tournament - Feedback

Please Notice that:

I named this thread by the server name, Killian! :elin1:

I also gave the tournament a name, which is
      'La Partenza' :elin31: It's Italian word for 'The Start'.

We are hoping that, this tournament will not be the only tournament made in Killian, and other people will continue this tradition. :elin21:

Also, please give a tournament name with different language, I already used Italian because there are many Italian players in Killian ^^ :elin34:

I already organised a 3v3 Slaughter tournament before, not server wise, but just Guild wise. You can see the bracket here: challonge.com/entity_3v3_1 We might do the same, for now we are working with our Player Expert Team on it.

:elin24:

Just for fun guys! :elin30:

Winners: Killian 3v3 Guardian Tournament - La Partenza

:elin33:

The post was edited 25 times, last by Matrixo ().

• Great idea and much respect for getting this event hosted by players that actually care about that.
      Kinda sad that such things have to be organized by players themselves.

Good luck for that and I hope there will be a stream.
    • Would like to see the tournament live but I think it will cross my vacation next weeks. Hope someone can record it. :]

One minor hint to point 1. If belt is forbidden you don't need to list it at the no crit resi example. :stick:

good luck
      Frieden ist eine Lüge
      Es gibt nur Leidenschaft
      Durch Leidenschaft erlange ich Kraft
      Durch Kraft erlange ich Macht
      Die Macht gewährt mir den Sieg
      Der Sieg zerbricht meine Ketten.

Darth Bane
    • DestinyHope wrote:

Eliannah wrote:

Eli...annah Is like the book of Eli...
      I like u friend ^^
      You should be supporting this idea rather than trying to buy attention.. Or just go back to create new Marco to crash players,.I watch the stream this lady.Valkyrie i really like this guy pvp, whenever your guild rush to them half of their raid crash... I don't see those crash from from last 2 wars tho fix it prolly??
      By the way, i dont use proxy, but i get crash too during CU, explain this !!!
      I HOPE PEOPLE WILL UNDERSTAND, ALL F*CKING CRASH AND ALL OTHER BAD THINGS COME FROM THIS F*CKING PROXY !!!!!!! TO MUCH PEOPLE USE IT !!! AND IT WILL KILL THE GAME

JUST BAN THIS F*CKING PROXY AND A LOT OF TROUBLES WILL BE FIX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To come back to the thread, thanks for this idea, its a great move, but i'm little disapointed by GameForge like every time. They dont say / do anythings ....
      Player have to do the work !!

Soon a Tera Private server will come, managed by tera lover and lot of people will quit GF offical server, because on private server they dont care about BAN & Delete player account for HACK !

This tournament will be fun !

Why Ban Valkyrie but not Brawler (Bralwer in your google form (missspelling)) ?

You say hacker will be reported, but lot of pvp player use this f*cking proxy what do you do about this in ur tournament ?

See you noobs ;)
    • Nice tournament, because it´s easy to get this gear. I think everyone who has some vanguard credits, can buy this gear.

I am looking for team members for this tournament. I need 1 dd and 1 healer. Who want to make with me a team, pm me here on forum or in game.
      Only dangerous people are dangerous!

My youtube chanel!
    • benox wrote:

DestinyHope wrote:

Eliannah wrote:

Eli...annah Is like the book of Eli...
      I like u friend ^^
      You should be supporting this idea rather than trying to buy attention.. Or just go back to create new Marco to crash players,.I watch the stream this lady.Valkyrie i really like this guy pvp, whenever your guild rush to them half of their raid crash... I don't see those crash from from last 2 wars tho fix it prolly??
      By the way, i dont use proxy, but i get crash too during CU, explain this !!!I HOPE PEOPLE WILL UNDERSTAND, ALL F*CKING CRASH AND ALL OTHER BAD THINGS COME FROM THIS F*CKING PROXY !!!!!!! TO MUCH PEOPLE USE IT !!! AND IT WILL KILL THE GAME

JUST BAN THIS F*CKING PROXY AND A LOT OF TROUBLES WILL BE FIX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To come back to the thread, thanks for this idea, its a great move, but i'm little disapointed by GameForge like every time. They dont say / do anythings ....
      Player have to do the work !!

Soon a Tera Private server will come, managed by tera lover and lot of people will quit GF offical server, because on private server they dont care about BAN & Delete player account for HACK !

This tournament will be fun !

Why Ban Valkyrie but not Brawler (Bralwer in your google form (missspelling)) ?

You say hacker will be reported, but lot of pvp player use this f*cking proxy what do you do about this in ur tournament ?

See you noobs ;)
      Thank you for ur reply Benox.

Well about brawler point we checked all kind of options in 3v3 guardian team we found out the only broken class with those rules we put will be valkyrie.

Brawlers with very low atk spd are balanced and it will obviously w/o any kind of buffs so its alright. I personally tell brawlers to play their old mains during this tournament.
    • Cairu wrote:

@Sultan
      First ur saying Brawler is balanced, then you tell them to play their old mains.

Make up ur mind already.
      @Cairu Bro what i said is brawler with guardian is actually terrible to play any brawler can know how bad that class with equalized gear.

@Athena again i ask u same question athena is there any way to host this event in the skyring arena? while organizers stream it?
    • Hello Matrixo,

this tournament is a nice idea! :) We can help you by sponsoring the event if you wish (with Rewards and by Promoting it via our social medias).
      You can contact me by private message for more details. ;)
      Sultan, regarding the Skyring arena unfortunately this will not be possible.

Kind regards,
      Athena
      Product Community Manager

@_Athena_gf

Away from 17.10.2018 until 21.10.2018